Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I'm Serious, How Can I Find My Talent Or Something To Do? How Did You Find Yours - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm Serious, How Can I Find My Talent Or Something To Do? How Did You Find Yours (1568 Views)

How Did You Get Your Present Job? / How Do I Discover My Talent? / How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Serious, How Can I Find My Talent Or Something To Do? How Did You Find Yours by Georgettes(f): 2:50am On Jul 21, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-292511.0.html

that is my original post but still cannot find any specific answer. i know there are alot of people here in this section, that's y i'm posting here.

if you've find something extraordinarily u r doing or did, pls share

im tired of watching people do dofferent things, sing, dance, others but don't know what i'm able to do. I already have a degree in business, but i want something outside academics, work.

Help Pls

1 Like

Re: I'm Serious, How Can I Find My Talent Or Something To Do? How Did You Find Yours by dejiabim: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2009
Once again I met a serious minded person. Beloved, all your you need is just simple branding. be a friend to business strategies and make it for life. I like you. Not yet I will soon post my replies at nairaland cos i've just registered my account. stay here soon.
Re: I'm Serious, How Can I Find My Talent Or Something To Do? How Did You Find Yours by Georgettes(f): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2009
dejiabim:

Once again I met a serious minded person. Beloved, all your you need is just simple branding. be a friend to business strategies and make it for life. I like you. Not yet I will soon post my replies at nairaland cos i've just registered my account. stay here soon.

Ok i'm waiting and i'm glad smiley
Re: I'm Serious, How Can I Find My Talent Or Something To Do? How Did You Find Yours by Georgettes(f): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2009
Na wa o, so nobody can help? sad embarassed
Re: I'm Serious, How Can I Find My Talent Or Something To Do? How Did You Find Yours by Odetayoz: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2009
If you don't know what you are able to do then it will be difficult for you to found yourself doing it.

There are lot of things you can engage yourself in if you can be vigilant cause there are more and very lucrative businesses. Sit and think of what you can do or what you will be happy seeing yourself doing, after that find out how you can make it come to reality.
Re: I'm Serious, How Can I Find My Talent Or Something To Do? How Did You Find Yours by ngel0v3(m): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2009
Georgette$:

Na wa o, so nobody can help? sad embarassed

Georgette, I understand you completely. I know what you're going through. Well, I suppose you will do me a favour for answering your question. That favour is this: I want you to help us check the meaning of the word: POLYMATH.

When you've done that, you'll understand that what you have is a gift; not an abnormal evil. I am a polymath too, and I'll love to know you better. What do you say?
Re: I'm Serious, How Can I Find My Talent Or Something To Do? How Did You Find Yours by ofala(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2009
I will suggest you get to this Organization SADC http://www.sadcnigeria.org/workshop_details.php?id=124 They will surely put in the right path to be really self employed!
Re: I'm Serious, How Can I Find My Talent Or Something To Do? How Did You Find Yours by Tayogeorge(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2009
Hi and gud evening. its 9:56 PM here in Lagos. Let me use this time to tell that you can do lots based on your interest.

BECUASE!

Gone are those days, when ideas die with people. With the advent of computer and evolution of internet Business, real people hardly talk about died ideas. In fact Bill Gate recently said every Business imaginable should go online. This is where the question “how to market yourself” comes in.

You can start with this!

You simply need to stop and think about your life experiences. Create a list of all the jobs you've ever had, all the hobbies you've ever pursued, all the volunteer work you've ever done, all the times you've helped someone and felt really good about it, and all the things you're interested in or think you're good at.

If you feel like you're on the spot and forgetting something, don't just give up! Keep a note pad handy and jot down things as they occur to you -- and remember you can always add more later. Sometimes the best ideas show up in the weirdest places, so be ready when inspiration strikes! Detailed Information-

http://www.onlinemarketingtraining.mgtimpact.com/

See you there,
George,
Re: I'm Serious, How Can I Find My Talent Or Something To Do? How Did You Find Yours by beneli(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2009
@poster
What do you REALLY enjoy doing?

How you answer the question is what will set you on the path of discovering your talent. What you do with the answer is what will give you the 'something to do' bit of your question.

Having said that, the finding and the doing is a lot of hard work. Both will involve a lot of investment in time and other resources.

There is no easy way.
Re: I'm Serious, How Can I Find My Talent Or Something To Do? How Did You Find Yours by jorgedan: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
Embark on an enthralling exploration of the "Team Talented Chronicles," a saga that unfolds as a pioneer in forging a new era in entertainment representation. Explore the dynamic offerings of Team Talented, a premier talent agency connecting clients with exceptional speakers, comedians, and musicians in the entertainment industry. This narrative encapsulates the agency's transformative journey, reshaping industry standards and redefining the art of talent management. Team Talented stands as a trailblazer, seamlessly connecting clients with exceptional speakers, comedians, and musicians. The chronicle delves into the agency's commitment to innovation, professionalism, and elite service. As the entertainment landscape evolves, Team Talented remains at the forefront, influencing and shaping the industry's future. Join us in unraveling the chapters of this inspiring story, where each page turns to reveal the dedication and vision that mark Team Talented's unparalleled success in entertainment representation.

(1) (Reply)

Qatar 5 years work permit within just 10 working days. / Everybody's Job Is Nobody's Job / See Reason Why My Colleague Was Mad At Me Because I Called Him By His Surname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.