Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,622 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki (20220 Views)

Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party / 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC / Edo 2016: Thousands of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party for APC, backs Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by ArabMopol(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Qmerit:
[[s][s]quote author=ArabMopol post=49666532] and who will query Bola Ahmed tinubu for owning half of Lagos [/quote[/s]]
[/s]
Bola has been in opposition since 1999 till 2015, what stop federal govt then to probe him oga? I don't know who would probe him now as well
patience Jonathan has been in civil service for 35yrs Permanent Secretary for years ,bayelsa deputy first lady for years, bayelsa first lady for years , Nigeria deputy first lady for 2years , Nigeria first lady for 6years, if buhari can query her source of wealth why not do the same to tinubu...
Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by Qmerit(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
patience Jonathan has been in civil service for 35yrs Permanent Secretary for years ,bayelsa deputy first lady for years, bayelsa first lady for years , Nigeria deputy first lady for 2years , Nigeria first lady for 6years, if buhari can query her source of wealth why not do the same to tinubu...

Now u would say u re smart?
Same thing that charge/bail lawyer said
How she has being working for donkey yrs b4 he said the husband must ve given her and madam said belongs to my dead mum!
So what do we believe?
If Pdp refused to probe Tinubu hw is that my concern? As for PMB, he won't probe him wen pdp come to federal again let it do the probe by then it would be balanced I swear lolzz
Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by mickool(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
GO with GO....
Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by mickool(m): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Na Godwin o!

Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by mickool(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
GO further with GO.

Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by mickool(m): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Adams OShoimhole, (Isreal ) vs lucky Igbenidion (Egypt ) No going to Egypt.

Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by ArabMopol(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
Qmerit:

Now u would say u re smart?
Same thing that charge/bail lawyer said
How she has being working for donkey yrs b4 he said the husband must ve given her and madam said belongs to my dead mum!
So what do we believe?
If Pdp refused to probe Tinubu hw is that my concern? As for PMB, he won't probe him wen pdp come to federal again let it do the probe by then it would be balanced I swear lolzz
so we have to wait for the next century when PDP will be in power so we can have all the time in this world to query tinubu and amaechi and the rest of them the source of their sudden wealth... when did amaechi became a saint over night amaechi was part of the corrupt system for 7years when he was peter odili Chief of staff, 7yrs as Governor under umbrella (PDP) but became a saint immediately he cross-carpet to APC...one problem with we Nigerians is that we argue over absolutely nothing, we rather bury the truth to save face rather than to shame them and demand what was rightfully ours, 90% of Current APC starwards are formally PDP members... chief of army staff buruntai and Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau was indicted recently in many mismanagements of fund meant for procurement of arms... APC swept it under the carpet, what of saraki indicted in forgery, what of our speaker involve in budgets padding.. in world first countries, the masses will called for his heads, but here in Nigeria, the case is the revised, APC starward rally around a corrupt leader because they are one of their own, buhari said he belong to no body , but now he is owned and control by the Caber's.... when two elephant fight its only the grasses that will suffer most, omo keep supporting sai baba because u are ashamed to accept the bitter truth No be we the gullible masses dey suffer the recession, as educated as u are, u still vote under ethnic lines... my 5% region are exceptional, we might criticised every government, that's the beauty of democracy , but when the times comes we vote for the most credible and qualified candidate, we vote OBJ against ikemba ojukwu and Alex ekwueme, we vote for yaradua against orji kalu, my soul belongs to no political party but I will only support a credible candidate that will guarantee and secure the future of my children... I rest my case
Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by Qmerit(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
so we have to wait for the next century when PDP will be in power so they can prove and query tinubu and amaechi... what make amaechi a saint over night amaechi was part of the corrupt system for 7years when he was peter odili Chief of staff, 7yrs as Governor under umbrella of PDP but saint immediately he cross carpet to APC...one problem with we Nigerians is that we argue over absolutely nothing, I rather bury the truth to save faces, 90 of Current APC caucus are formally PDP members. whay chief of army staff buruntai and Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau indicted in many management of fund meant for procurement of arms... APC swept it under carpet, what of saraki indicted in forgery, what of our speaker involve budgets padded.. in world first countries they would have called for his head, but here the cade is the revised, APC starward rally around a corrupt leader because he is one of their own, buhari said he belong to no one , bit the way things are going I believe is owned and control by the Caber's.... when two elephant fight its only the grass that will suffer, omo keep supporting sai baba because u are ashamed to accept the bitter truth, and I'm certain as educated as u are, u vote according to ethnic lines... my 5% is exceptional, we might criticised that's democracy for u bit when the times comes we vote for the most credible and qualified

This guy must you quote me lolz?
Well, reading through your comment was a battle for me cause the way you chose your english and still claim you re smart battles me!

Point of correction pls! Amaechi was never a COS to Dr Odilli ok. He was a speaker 8yrs and Gov 8yrs. Two, I'm from south south (Edo) who would see the truth and say it the way it is! You mentioned Saraki and who were the group supporting Saraki as opposition, even when Apc took him to court and many apc supporters criticised him? Well, the case is still in court, PMB can't single handedly Send him to jail. Dogora is Apc member and when PMB said budget were padded what was you and your likes' sermon?
Come when I said another party can come and do witch hunting, I said so cause that has being you and your likes song that baba go slow is hunting enemies, how come you and your likes clap for every political jabber/thief?
Amaechi is not free which is true but you know why he's ignored like you said Your petitions were all based on sentiment cause he disagreed with our Brother Jona! Give Wike 20yrs he can't meet his feats in Rivers!
Tinubu has being in opposition since 1999 like I told you before what stop you to probe him? So leave him since he's untouchable ok.
Every other one you mentioned I'm in same opinion with you that they should be investigated, but what angered me is that any person who has being called by efcc you guys should wise up and stop protesting and supporting him/her ok. You even say in a sane soceity they would ve being in jail by now, good. But my point remains when efcc
Freezed that 15m dollars' acc, what pushed madam patience to claimed ownership when she knows she can't defend it! Abeg am tired of schooling you, how much would you pay for the lecture sef?
Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by ArabMopol(m): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2016
Qmerit:

This guy must you quote me lolz?
Well, reading through your comment was a battle for me cause the way you chose your english and still claim you re smart battles me!

Point of correction pls! Amaechi was never a COS to Dr Odilli ok. He was a speaker 8yrs and Gov 8yrs. Two, I'm from south south (Edo) who would see the truth and say it the way it is! You mentioned Saraki and who were the group supporting Saraki as opposition, even when Apc took him to court and many apc supporters criticised him? Well, the case is still in court, PMB can't single handedly Send him to jail. Dogora is Apc member and when PMB said budget were padded what was you and your likes' sermon?
Come when I said another party can come and do witch hunting, I said so cause that has being you and your likes song that baba go slow is hunting enemies, how come you and your likes clap for every political jabber/thief?
Amaechi is not free which is true but you know why he's ignored like you said Your petitions were all based on sentiment cause he disagreed with our Brother Jona! Give Wike 20yrs he can't meet his feats in Rivers!
Tinubu has being in opposition since 1999 like I told you before what stop you to probe him? So leave him since he's untouchable ok.
Every other one you mentioned I'm in same opinion with you that they should be investigated, but what angered me is that any person who has being called by efcc you guys should wise up and stop protesting and supporting him/her ok. You even say in a sane soceity they would ve being in jail by now, good. But my point remains when efcc
Freezed that 15m dollars' acc, what pushed madam patience to claimed ownership when she knows she can't defend it! Abeg am tired of schooling you, how much would you pay for the lecture sef?
I lower it according to the level of ur IQ... mst u insult b4 u register ur point ? ur criticism and insults symbolise bigotry, All
Progressives Congress is using
the EFCC to harass and persecute
PDP members in the guise of
fighting corruption. As the PDP boasted in the past
that it would remain in power for
60 years, so is the APC now
showing the determination to
remain in power for 100 years. The signs are now crystal clear:
the APC is out on a full-blownroad
witch-hunt of the PDP. The
objective is not only to decimate
the opposition, but to ensure it
does not recover. All the road-
maps point to one destination: the
creation of a one-party state in
Nigeria in everything but the
name. Should this succeed, it
would mean the end of effective
democracy in Nigeria, To many people, Jonathan’s
commitment to democracy was
part of what made him clueless.
Although he was from the South,
he chose a Northerner to be
chairman of INEC. He allowed the
APC, a formidable opposition party
from its inception, to be
registered. (Your guess is as
good as mine whether such a
party would have been registered
under Obasanjo). He then oversaw
successive PDP defeats in by-
elections. If Jonathan was foolish enough to
allow democracy to flourish in
Nigeria, the APC seemingly has no
intention of following suit. What
we have today under President
Buhari, is a return by the APC to
the sharp practices. APC’s anti-corruption crusade has
become so lopsided, it is difficult
not to conclude it is simply an
instrument for check-mating and
decimating the opposition. The
EFCC has gone after PDP bigwigs While the opponents of the
president and his party are being
persecuted in the name of anti-
corruption, APC politicians with
corruption allegations hanging
over their heads are being
rewarded with ministerial
appointments and APC
governorship candidacies.
Upon all the petitions sent to
EFCC against APC chieftains,
including Rotimi Amaechi and
Babatunde Fashola and Rabiu
Kwakwanso, these men have still
not been charged to court.
Instead, Fashola and Amaechi
have even been approved for
ministerial positions. If these tendencies continue
unchecked, Nigerians will wake up
one morning only to discover that
the PDP has been strangled to
death; that we now have a one-
party APC system of government;
and that the South has become a
political colony of the North.
Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by Qmerit(m): 7:35am On Sep 26, 2016
[[s]quote author=ArabMopol post=49676553] I lower it according to the level of ur IQ... mst u insult b4 u register ur point ? ur criticism and insults symbolise bigotry, All
appointments and APC
political colony of the North.[/quote][/s]
Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by ArabMopol(m): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2016
Qmerit:
[[s]quote author=ArabMopol post=49676553] I lower it according to the level of ur IQ... mst u insult b4 u register ur point ? ur criticism and insults symbolise bigotry, All
appointments and APC
political colony of the North.[/s]
piggy afonja Zombie , the truth is very bitter, why am I even wasting time on unreasonable brainwashed zombie, the person that sponsors your education has every right to demand for a refund
Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by Qmerit(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2016
[[s]quote author=ArabMopol post=49678115] piggy afonja Zombie , the truth is very bitter, why am I even wasting time on unreasonable brainwashed zombie, the person that sponsors your education has every right to demand for a refund[/quote][/s]

You and your assertion are worthless and jobless, you expect me to reply every falsehood you spill out here?
Your reasoning tells it all about ur education undertone, It's Monday I got work to do if you got one go to work! Thanks
Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by ArabMopol(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Qmerit:
[[s]quote author=ArabMopol post=49678115] piggy afonja Zombie , the truth is very bitter, why am I even wasting time on unreasonable brainwashed zombie, the person that sponsors your education has every right to demand for a refund[/s]

You and your assertion are worthless and jobless, you expect me to reply every falsehood you spill out here?
Your reasoning tells it all about ur education undertone, It's Monday I got work to do if you got one go to work! Thanks
[s]
Qmerit:
[[s]quote author=ArabMopol post=49678115] piggy afonja Zombie , the truth is very bitter, why am I even wasting time on unreasonable brainwashed zombie, the person that sponsors your education has every right to demand for a refund[/s]

[/s]
Qmerit:

you don't have any work to do, jobless afonja, cyber warrior, swaggering braggart, go get a job
Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by nuelyoyo(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2016
mcfestgee:
FOOLISH PROPAGANDA. IT WILL NOT WORK, THEY WANT TO USE THIS AND THEN GO AHEAD TO RING, IDIOT APC. FAILURE AWAITS OBASEKI.
its 'RIG' not 'RING'.
Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by Qmerit(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2016
ArabMopol:
[s][/s] you don't have any work to do, jobless afonja, cyber warrior, swaggering braggart, go get a job

Hahahahha I can't stop laughing, laughable cause you re so pain to the level of you calling me names here, so, any one who tells you the truth is qualified as the above names right? Lols.
You ve written a text book on this matter telling me what I already known or were you part of the said protest in Rivers!?
Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by ArabMopol(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Qmerit:

Hahahahha I can't stop laughing, laughable cause you re so pain to the level of you calling me names here, so, any one who tells you the truth is qualified as the above names right? Lols.
You ve written a text book on this matter telling me what I already known or were you part of the said protest in Rivers!?
u are laughing at ur ignorance, suffering and smiling, ur sponsor should demands for a refund, while because u wasted years learning only how to read and write , President Muhammadu Buhari and his ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) party have no plans on how to rescue Nigeria from its economic malaise. Since they came into power in May of 2015, they have gradually reneged for on all the promises they made to Nigerians and have used the anti-corruption crusade as a way of distracting Nigerians from the serious problems that the country is facing. Fighting corruption is a noble fraudulently courageous act in a country like Nigeria where it has eaten deep into its fiber... It is impossible for buhari to advance himself as an anti- corruption crusader when the major benefactors of his campaign are among the most corrupt Nigerians.
Buhari anti-corruption agenda has been reduced to a witchhunt of the members of the opposition party, PDP.
About sixteen months after Buhari was sworn in as President of Nigeria, no member of the APC has been arrested or prosecuted. Yet, a substantial number of the members of the ruling APC were formerly members of PDP who enriched themselves from the government coffers during the sixteen years that PDP ruled Nigeria.
When is Buhari’s government turning its anti-corruption searchlight on members of the All Peoples Congress? Until then, he needs to stop distracting Nigerians with his anti-corruption war and focus on the economy that is falling apart under the weight of his ineptitude.
Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by Qmerit(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2016
ArabMopol:
u are laughing at ur ignorance, suffering and smiling, ur sponsor should demands for a refund, while because u wasted years learning only how to read and write , President Muhammadu Buhari and his ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) party have no plans on how to rescue Nigeria from its economic malaise. Since they came into power in May of 2015, they have gradually reneged for on all the promises they made to Nigerians and have used the anti-corruption crusade as a way of distracting Nigerians from the serious problems that the country is facing. Fighting corruption is a noble fraudulently courageous act in a country like Nigeria where it has eaten deep into its fiber... It is impossible for buhari to advance himself as an anti- corruption crusader when the major benefactors of his campaign are among the most corrupt Nigerians.
Buhari anti-corruption agenda has been reduced to a witchhunt of the members of the opposition party, PDP.
About sixteen months after Buhari was sworn in as President of Nigeria, no member of the APC has been arrested or prosecuted. Yet, a substantial number of the members of the ruling APC were formerly members of PDP who enriched themselves from the government coffers during the sixteen years that PDP ruled Nigeria.
When is Buhari’s government turning its anti-corruption searchlight on members of the All Peoples Congress? Until then, he needs to stop distracting Nigerians with his anti-corruption war and focus on the economy that is falling apart under the weight of his ineptitude.

Ok, I ve heard can you now rest of your worthless sermon?
Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by ArabMopol(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2016
Qmerit:

Ok, I ve heard can you now rest of your worthless sermon?
the person that paid for ur school fees did a very wrong investment... I thought you are @ ur place of work
Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by Qmerit(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
[[s]quote author=ArabMopol post=49683087] the person that paid for ur school fees did a very wrong investment... I thought you are @ ur place of work [/quote][/s]

Who gave you expired drugs?
Or you chose to take it yourself?
Re: Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki by ArabMopol(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Qmerit:
[[s]quote author=ArabMopol post=49683087] the person that paid for ur school fees did a very wrong investment... I thought you are @ ur place of work [/s]

Who gave you expired drugs?
Or you chose to take it yourself?
maybe ur poor dad gave me the expired drugs to keep for u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition / Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere / No Provision For Fuel Subsidy In 2015 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.