Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Please Save My Nephew's Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Save My Nephew's Life (606 Views)

My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) / HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection / Hearing Aid: I Need Information On How To Get Hearing Test And Aid For My Nephew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Save My Nephew's Life by CHANGEZ2014: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Warm greetings to you Nairalanders

I don't normally do this. I am very sorry to disturb you.

A nephew (11 years old, MALE) was diagnosed to be having brain tumour and needs at least #500,000 (five hundred thousand naira) for the operation. The operation is supposed to have been carried out yesterday, Friday, 23, September, 2016 but due the financial incapability of the family, the operation was put on hold.

I swear with my life, this is not a scam neither is it a fraud. I understand the currently situation in the country.

Please, your little donation can save QUAM's life.

You can donate through:

Bank name: Zenith bank
Acct number: 2049996403
Acct name: BADA LATEEF OLAWALE

Thank you very much as you donate. May God reward you abundantly

For enquiries, contact the following:

His Daddy: 08085724998
his Mummy: 09095619523

Dr Boyede (LUTH DOCTOR IN CHARGE): 08060964582

Re: Please Save My Nephew's Life by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
are u sure its brain tumor? cus dat moni small for am ooo
Re: Please Save My Nephew's Life by MrCyril(m): 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
CHANGEZ2014:
Warm greetings to you Nairalanders

I don't normally do this. I am very sorry to disturb you.

A nephew (11 years old, MALE) was diagnosed to be having brain tumour and needs at least #500,000 (five hundred thousand naira) for the operation. The operation is supposed to have been carried out yesterday, Friday, 23, September, 2016 but due the financial incapability of the family, the operation was put on hold.

I swear with my life, this is not a scam neither is it a fraud. I understand the currently situation in the country.

Please, your little donation can save QUAM's life.

You can donate through:

Bank name: Zenith bank
Acct number: 2049996403
Acct name: BADA LATEEF OLAWALE

Thank you very much as you donate. May God reward you abundantly

For enquiries, contact the following:

His Daddy: 08085724998
his Mummy: 09095619523

Dr Boyede (LUTH DOCTOR IN CHARGE): 08060964582
Our hospital is one of the best in India and we have received lots of awards from Indian Government. We have good relationship with the Embassy so getting emergency visa won't be a problem. we have handled several cases from Nigeria and our track records speaks for us. We also handle all medical surgeries and treatments including stem cell transplant , Kidney transplant, cancer treatment, bone marrow transplant, cardiology and cardiac surgery, joint replacement, fertility treatment, cosmetic surgery, spine surgery, advanced neuro surgery, urology and andrology, bariatric surgery, liver transplant, critical care. our services include visa assistance, airport pick up and drop off, accommodation and feeding, phone and Indian sim card, laundry, internet, flight booking, legal formalities, local sight seeing in India, currency exchange.
just email me your medical report with subject "medical report", and i will reply you to tell you the estimated cost of your treatment and how long you will spend in India.
for more info, contact me on : 08032765549, cidomick@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Know The Health Benefits And Diseases Transmitted Through Kissing / Toothpaste Dispenser + Toothbrush Holder / N,n'-diethyl-n''-isopropyl-1,3,5-triazine-2,4,6-triamine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.