Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Hardmirror Please Lets Talk Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hardmirror Please Lets Talk Here (566 Views)

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardmirror Please Lets Talk Here by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sorry for bringin u over here; the coversation over there is heated.
I have been following your write up and i must say that u have no solid reason for dropin; i have questions too about d bible and God but its no prove to kill d race; and i would just like to ask u few questions
1. I didnt follow ur story quite well because the arguments were much but what is your final conclusion abt GOD?
2. If you say there is none then how do u explain your so called gift of the holy spirit you used those years how did u come about them and where are they now?
3. Why do u think GOD gave u those gifts and used u for his work
4. Can you tell me the type of miracles you have performed in the past?
5. About the dumb boy, did u perfect the heal in the name of Jesus?
Re: Hardmirror Please Lets Talk Here by Edenoscar(m): 1:30am On Sep 25, 2016
why dont you go back and read the story,its all there
Re: Hardmirror Please Lets Talk Here by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Edenoscar:
why dont you go back and read the story,its all there
if hardmirror can not answer these questions then its a waste readin dat story. He has made mistakes which i saw from his story... If he doesnt want to answer these questions then he's just confused and lost his way with Christ
Re: Hardmirror Please Lets Talk Here by Ranchhoddas: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Smallville10:
if hardmirror can not answer these questions then its a waste readin dat story. He has made mistakes which i saw from his story... If he doesnt want to answer these questions then he's just confused and lost his way with Christ
Stop being lazy. All his answers are there. Go and read them.
Re: Hardmirror Please Lets Talk Here by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Stop being lazy. All his answers are there. Go and read them.
all thats written there is lamentations, if he wouldnt answer then thats his problem not mine, after all i am not hvin problems with GOD
Re: Hardmirror Please Lets Talk Here by Ranchhoddas: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Smallville10:
all thats written there is lamentations, if he wouldnt answer then thats his problem not mine, after all i am not hvin problems with GOD
You won't say this this if you read the whole thing. Anyhow suit yourself!
Re: Hardmirror Please Lets Talk Here by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You won't say this this if you read the whole thing. Anyhow suit yourself!
please sir since u are so attached to d story can u just state one good reason why he is right in droppin his faith
Re: Hardmirror Please Lets Talk Here by Ranchhoddas: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Smallville10:
please sir since u are so attached to d story can u just state one good reason why he is right in droppin his faith
I don't know whether he's right or wrong so I cannot answer you.
Re: Hardmirror Please Lets Talk Here by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I don't know whether he's right or wrong so I cannot answer you.
u see... Why do u now think i should go back to readin a story dat adds nothing to me when u yourself is not even convinced or certain of what to believe... The dude needs help and i might beable to help but he seems less concerned

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of The GOSPEL / RCCG Pastors' Seeds / Proof Of Existence Of God Through Biblical Archeological Findings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.