Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

E-breakthrough-- You Have Been Shortlisted And Invited For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / E-breakthrough-- You Have Been Shortlisted And Invited For Interview (1519 Views)

I Have Been Shortlisted By WCL For A Chat / Names For The Nig Army 70RRI Non-tradesmen Has Been Shortlisted / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-breakthrough-- You Have Been Shortlisted And Invited For Interview by lucillia90: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2009
Welcome To E.Breakthrough (NIG) LTD

You have been shortlisted and invited for a Written Test on Sat,17th of Oct,2009 by 9am prompt at our
office,E.Breakthrough(Nig)Ltd, #82 xxxx

Tel: 01-7306xxxx, 070xx, 0805xxx

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COME WITH THE FOLLOWING:

1xxx

2. Print this Email Bleep

Writing materials will be provided by the company.

Thanks,
Bleep

I have heard alot of stories from these guys

are they for real or just scammers?
Re: E-breakthrough-- You Have Been Shortlisted And Invited For Interview by lucillia90: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2009
pls anybody with info should share?
Re: E-breakthrough-- You Have Been Shortlisted And Invited For Interview by realwale: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2009
I wonder pple still ask about the authencity of E-breakthru. I think the only reason they are still around perpertrating their dubious activities is because in Niger anything goes.
They have bn around for a while and its has bn established on this blog that no one shud touch them with a long pole.

I am surprised someone is still asking about them, its nothing but a scam and i implore anyone on nairaland with close connection to efcc,police or sss to help bring them to justice. They and others like primesavic are just taking advanntage of the gross unemployment in the country to exploit job seekers.

Mere looking at their rundown and ramshackle office is enuf to inform u of the fact that they too need jobs. It looks like an abandoned mini warehouse.
Re: E-breakthrough-- You Have Been Shortlisted And Invited For Interview by baumolina(m): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2009
They will ask you to pay N100 and another N1700 for them to conduct gibberish test for you.
Then they will send you to a marketing companies (in any).
For you to be sure that theyare scammer,they keep on publishing the same job on guardian every tueday.

Run from them,they duped my friend

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy @ .com / Managing Director and CEO of Port Harcourt Water Corporation (samuelson) / Jobs In Dubai And Qatar Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.