Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (15053 Views)

NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here / How To Apply For Government Npower Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
Adebasy:
My initial surname a,s,o

Your assessment will come up on 28th and u will receive sms on 27th of september. You are to use your name that starts with S as ur password.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
kabanayol9:
I used two names only my surname and first name, i did my registration when Npower started the registration initially, I got their acknowledgement reference, i don't know maybe they have cancelled it as some people said earlier, my surname starts with O, try to login yesterday, it was saying invalid username and password, though didn't get sms for the test, nah naija we dey maybe dey don erase our records, who knows, congrats to those that did the test, wish you guyz all the best.

send me the initial letters of your full name.
Re: . by Zaneta: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Good afternoon, my surname start with Aj. But I have not received any sms message up till now. The scheduled date for my alphabets was Sept. 22nd. Even though, I tried on this date to Login but it was showing invalid. Previously, before the assessment period, I received an acknowledgement letter from N-POWER. My initials are: A.O.A. Thank you so much!
Re: . by Zaneta: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
Zaneta:
Good afternoon, my surname start with Aj. But I have not received any sms message up till now. The scheduled date for my alphabets was Sept. 22nd. Even though, I tried on this date to Login but it was showing invalid. Previously, before the assessment period, I received an acknowledgement letter from N-POWER. My initials are: A.O.A. Thank you so much!
Re: . by mikovo2002(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
I did not recieve sms but I was able to login today. As I was about to answer my first question the test went closs showing that l have made one attempt. permittion to re enter for test denied. what shall I do? pls... I recieved acknowlegemet but no sms sent to me I belong to Ntech O
Re: . by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Adebasy:
My initial surname a,s,o

Your assessment will come up on 28th and u will receive sms on 27th of september. You are to use your name that starts with S as ur password.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
mikovo2002:
I did not recieve sms but I was able to login today. As I was about to answer my first question the test went closs showing that l have made one attempt. permittion to re enter for test denied. what shall I do? pls... I recieved acknowlegemet but no sms sent to me I belong to Ntech O

send me the initial letters of your full name and lets see whether there is still hope
Re: . by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=Zaneta post=49660404][/quote]

Your assessment was on 24th.....kindly check yur sms inbox well
Re: . by mikovo2002(m): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:

send me the initial letters of your full name and lets see whether there is still hope
O. u.m
Re: . by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
nonhuman:
am alphabet o but I tried living. in today for the test but the site did not open

send d initial letters of your full name
Re: . by fotadmowmend(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pls help. I did not recv any msg until deadline and all effort to re-register proved abortive as d portal indicated dat I had one acct already. Is there any hope of getting test schedule msg?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
mikovo2002:

O. u.m

Your assessment is today 25th september, u are to use ur name that start with M as ur password.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
fotadmowmend:
Pls help. I did not recv any msg until deadline and all effort to re-register proved abortive as d portal indicated dat I had one acct already. Is there any hope of getting test schedule msg?

send ur initials
Re: . by fotadmowmend(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:

send ur initials
O.O.F
Re: . by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
fotadmowmend:

O.O.F

ur assessment is tomorrow 26th, u wll receive sms today 25th and you are to use your name that start with F as ur password.
Re: . by mikovo2002(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:

Your assessment is today 25th september, u are to use ur name that start with M as ur password.
kovo2002 : 2:19pm
I used that to assess the test today. I did not recieve sms but I was able to login today. As I was about to answer
my first question the test went closs showing that l have made one attempt.
permittion to re enter for test denied. what shall I do? pls... I recieved
acknowlegemet but no sms sent to me I belong to Ntech O
Re: . by fotadmowmend(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:

ur assessment is tomorrow 26th, u wll receive sms today 25th and you are to use your name that start with F as ur password.
Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
HELLO EVERYONE

Npower assessment test is for everyone and nobody will be left out for as long as u received your acknowledgement letter.

For as many that have not received sms or done their test, just send me ur initials so that I can tell u date u'll receive ur sms, date for ur test and the password u are to use.

And to those of us I have told their dates, pls dnt forget to come back for testimony.

For as many of us that want to have access to their assessment questions that would be asked, kindly whatsapp me on: 09037111517. Thanks
Re: . by Mainman4: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Please my initials are A, O and D and i havent receive sms up till now. I applied for Npower teach
Re: . by Topmostt: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hello moffymichael , how can somebody delete his profile from npower?
Re: . by Topmostt: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hello moffymichael , how can somebody delete his profile from npower? o
Re: . by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
mikovo2002:

I used that to assess the test today. I did not recieve sms but I was able to login today. As I was about to answer

if u are for Npower hardware tech, ur assessment would be on 14th of October and u'll receive sms on 13th OCt
Re: . by amadex(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:
HELLO EVERYONE

Npower assessment test is for everyone and nobody will be left out for as long as u received your acknowledgement letter.

For as many that have not received sms or done their test, just send me ur initials so that I can tell u date u'll receive ur sms, date for ur test and the password u are to use.

And to those of us I have told their dates, pls dnt forget to come back for testimony.

For as many of us that want to have access to their assessment questions that would be asked, kindly whatsapp me on: 09037111517. Thanks
my initials are B. A. M
Re: . by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
mikovo2002:

did u mean Ntech or Nteach. If its Ntech, den refer to d above info. If its Nteach, ur assessment s today and ur password is ur name that starts with M.
Re: . by Marcelinho(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
My initials are SSM today was for M but I got no message and tried to login but it keep telling me invalid

1 Like

Re: . by Zaneta: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:
HELLO EVERYONE

Re: . by Zaneta: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hello, moffymichael kindly help me to work on my sms and Login information for N-POWER TEACH CORPS. My initials are: A. A. O. Thanks a lot!
Re: . by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Topmostt:
Hello moffymichael , how can somebody delete his profile from npower? o

Ignore the invitation sms...
Re: . by ogoplus: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:

send me the initials of ur full names.

Please help check A A B

Is this correct web address?
www.npower.gov.ng/n-corps/
Re: . by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mainman4:

Please my initials are A, O and D and i havent receive sms up till now. I applied for Npower teach
‎‏ ‏

Your assessment is on 27th september, u are to use ur name that start with D as ur password.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
amadex:
my initials are B. A. M

Re: . by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Marcelinho:
My initials are SSM today was for M but I got no message and tried to login but it keep telling me invalid

‏‎Your assessment is on 28th september, u are to try either of ur name that start with S as ur password.‎

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Long Can I Use My Statement Of Result To Apply For A Job / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment / Does Having Masters Help Get Shortlisted For Recruitments Asking For 2.1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.