Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (15061 Views)

NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here / How To Apply For Government Npower Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by amadex(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:

Your assessment is today 25th september, u are to use ur name that start with M as ur password.
its not going I av tried it several times
Re: . by emi89: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
mine is alphabet O till now I haven't gotten a txt from them
Re: . by ogoplus: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
ogoplus:

Please help check A A B

Is this correct web address?
www.npower.gov.ng/n-corps/
Re: . by Dudutane01(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mine is N T G
Re: . by niphmmy(f): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
mine is O.M.A
Re: . by Max124(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mine is Onyenma Maxwell surname is Onyenma
Re: . by Tarya(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
mine is N my details Nyakuma Moses Teryila i did not receive any sms and can not login

Re: . by onos217(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:

send me the initials of ur full names.
My initials:O,O,M
Re: . by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:
HELLO EVERYONE

Npower assessment test is for everyone and nobody will be left out for as long as u received your acknowledgement letter.

For as many that have not received sms or done their test, just send me ur initials so that I can tell u‏ ‏the date u'll receive ur sms, date for ur test and the password u are to use.

For as many of us that want to have access to their assessment questions that would be asked, kindly Whatsapp me on:
09037111517 (only for dose dat need questions). Thanks

Feel free to post your complaint here before its too late....

My full name is ....
And no text message yet but received acknowledgement letter. I'm supposed to write today but it won't open. Invalid login is the error I was getting
Re: . by ststyreal(f): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:

Dont give up, assessment is for everyone that duly registered, just send me the initials of your full name....for example, my full name is Eze Bola Ali, the initials of my full name are; E. B. A.......i will use this to tell you ur assessment date.
Thanks for my friend for your concern. My initials are O.E. D.
Re: . by sunday478(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:

‏‎Your assessment is on 28th september, u are to try either of ur name that start with S as ur password.‎
pls help me, my initials are I. G. O.
Re: . by demolaxl(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:

G. A. O
Re: . by Malubi(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:
HELLO EVERYONE

Npower assessment test is for everyone and nobody will be left out for as long as u received your acknowledgement letter.

For as many that have not received sms or done their test, just send me ur initials so that I can tell u‏ ‏the date u'll receive ur sms, date for ur test and the password u are to use.

For as many of us that want to have access to their assessment questions that would be asked, kindly Whatsapp me on:
09037111517 (only for dose dat need questions). Thanks

Thanks moffymichael mine is I.M.L
Re: . by kennyonthrone(m): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:

‏‎Your assessment is on 28th september, u are to try either of ur name that start with S as ur

password.‎

Mr Michael mine is U.O.J will be anticiPating ur response.tnx in advance
Re: . by jaycpu(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Is d portal gonna open soon for those dt miSs d registration?
Re: . by Dammie199(f): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
My initial is A.D.H
Re: . by emeraldlife: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:

Your assessment will come up on 28th and u will receive sms on 27th of september. You are to use your name that starts with L or S as ur password.

mine should be tomorrow based on the first letter of my surname but am yet to see the assessment invitation message.

I F O
surname, first name and middle name. when is mine?
Re: . by Anaselizzy(f): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Please op help wit mine, my initials are N.O.AN tnx
Re: . by Anaselizzy(f): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
Please op help wit mine, my initials are N.O.A tnx
Re: . by Marcelinho(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:

‏‎Your assessment is on 28th september, u are to try either of ur name that start with S as ur password.‎

I just hope that is the case.... Thanks man
Re: . by Prince202020(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Advice: Whether you receive text message or not try login provided that you registered

If you are having difficulty in login in, make sure your mobile number is correct and it's the one you use in registering for the program, then use all your names one after the other as your Surname, one must surely enter unless the day for the name activation has not reached, if the name activation reaches try that particular name again.

Note: those that missed their assessment can also take it any other day.

1 Like

Re: . by IamPrince1: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
please can one still write the text if he happened to miss it the original day
Re: . by silvyonys(f): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:
HELLO EVERYONE

For as many that have not received sms or done their test, just send me ur initials so that I can tell u date u'll receive ur sms, date for ur test and the password u are to use.

And to those of us I have told their dates, pls dnt forget to come back for testimony.

For as many of us that want to have access to their assessment questions that would be asked, kindly whatsapp me on: 09037111517. Thanks

Pls my initials are O, S, O and I have not received my sms yet
Re: . by omageblessing: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
I apply for npower build but I need questions here is my number 07065989287
Re: . by drharry: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Please my initials are F I A...supposed to write on Friday but could not log in...A is supposed to be my surname
Re: . by Harbeetheymee: 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
@moffymichael, I want to say a big thank u. I used my oda name to login n was able to do d test.
Re: . by topson1992(f): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mine is Y T A. No sms yet
Re: . by smartleo(m): 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Am suppose to write today no message till this very moment....alphabet O
This same email issue applies to my wife too
Re: . by shedgoz(m): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:

Mine are O.S.J
Re: . by richardmba(m): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
moffymichael:
HELLO EVERYONE

For as many of us that want to have access to their assessment questions PM me. Thanks

It was a frustrating experience for me.As soon as I logged in,answered the first and second question,I was disconnected due to bad network.After some minutes of trying to reconnect.I was told my time was up.I feel so bad but what can I do.It's all gone
Re: . by IanKirkby(m): 12:47am On Sep 26, 2016
Hi man, I've got my test today as stated on the timetable but all my effort to login have come to naught. Invalid login is all I'm getting.

And I'm surprised no sms yet.

can you help pls? I W A are my surname, first name and middle name

PS : I'm trying to use mobile phone to login some part are obscured. my other question is about the format of the number : is it just 080xxxxx or 23480xxxx or +23480xxxx?
Re: . by Oleku93(m): 1:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Pls my initial letters are F, J, M nd av nt received any sms concerning d date of my test... Pls help, i applied for n-tech

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance / How Long Can I Use My Statement Of Result To Apply For A Job / Is It Necessary To Write A Resignation Letter Before You Stop Work In An Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.