Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) (45036 Views)

Chinwendu Unachukwu: Davido Gifts A Fan N1 Million In AZA Contest (Photo) / Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker / Billionaire Son Majidmaddest In Hot Romance With A Strange Lady:Leaked Photos+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by biznessben(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Olukokosir(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
N
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by crazygod(m): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
Is it just me or does this looks like a publicity stunt by the unknown artist? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Rehabilitation: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
ireneony:
easy man....
Why are you telling him to take it easy? Oh! I get it, what he said typically depicts you. Change your ways
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
crazygod:
Is it just me or does this looks like a publicity stunt by the unknown artist? undecided
lol..bt atleast he has made a positive impact in the hawker's life
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by gbeseun(m): 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Make I rush go outside poop, I must collect mine share
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Airforce1:
I hope he make good use of the money and not waste it on weed, ogogoro and Olosho.

you think say na everybody be like you abi

angry
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
my Igbo bros and sis love helping afonjas, that won't stop them from criticising any successful Biafran.... thumb up Mr Uche don't hesitate to help any afonjas in need

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
Bless u

Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
kidman96:

Instead of you to pray for God to bless you so you can give out 100k
i tire undecided
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by BrutalJab: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
ayoolanr:
While this is a good gesture on the young man's part, it just feels weird to me when people lend others a helping hand and then broadcast it themselves!!! Something is fundamentally wrong!!! When you perform a charitable act, you should NOT broadcast it to the world!!!! Aside from that KUDOS to this dude for been his brother's keeper!!!

Are you so dull that you can't read? Haba!!
Read the below excerpts:

That occured yesterday on his arrival. The street hawker shared these photos online To show his gratitude and appreciation to the billionaire son, who decided to help him during his hard time.

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
for ur money well o, hall 4 boiz eyes don dey move
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
holl ur money well o, hall 4 boiz eyes don dey move
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by southernbelle(f): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
kidman96:

See your lives? Blood suckers.

So you call them names for saying what they want with their time and data??
Everyone has a right to their opinion and opinions differ.
You don't expect everyone to see things your way all the time.

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by xreal: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
[size=20pt] BUSTED! [/size]

This whole thing was staged and fake.

Kelvin Uche wants to make fame suddenly.
He wants to be in the news, so that ppl can read/search about him.

That pics is no where in Lagos, neither is it anywhere close to Lagos.

Why is he emphasising on being a billionaire's son.

The person I am seeing giving out money is malnourished himself.

The receiver looks better than the giver.

Ask Saraki, that street is in Kwara State.
That car at the background is a taxi, that is their color.
Those two okada riders are wearing the uniform worn by okada riders in Kwara.

Lies is the easiest means to make quick fake fame.

BEWARE

Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by ihitenansa: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
recievesense:

So that you show him cleavage or kidnap him?

Just kidding
receive sense grin

U no evn spell ur name well tongue
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Airforce1:
I hope he make good use of the money and not waste it on weed, ogogoro and Olosho.
When will you give Nairalanders good music
you need a grenade
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by khadaffi(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
solacesolutions:
Does 100k get anyone off the street ? Really i want to know how much it takes to live off the street

I doubt if it can. Most of those street business worth more than that (assets included).
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by ihitenansa: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Eliteklaus:
for ur money well o, hall 4 boiz eyes don dey move
ibiam boy wink
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
BrutalJab:

Are you so dull that you can't read? Haba!!
Read the below excerpts:

That occured yesterday on his arrival. The street hawker shared these photos online To show his gratitude and appreciation to the billionaire son, who decided to help him during his hard time.

Olodo oshi
Why was he posing with the street hawker while the MOney he gave him is displayed in the picture??
There was no need for the pictures and the fact is they young man was probably looking for personal glorification or cheap publicity since he is an aspiring artist and the "BILLIONAIRE SON"....Dude some of US can read between the lines you know!!! Now run along you dirty a55 Nigger!!
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by recievesense: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
ihitenansa:
receive sense grin
U no evn spell ur name well tongue

Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by ihitenansa: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
crazygod:
I think its just u. Ur mind playing tricks on u dazz all smiley
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by ihitenansa: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
my Igbo bros and sis love helping afonjas, that won't stop them from criticising any successful Biafran.... thumb up Mr Uche don't hesitate to help any afonjas in need
igbo amaka nu
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
ihitenansa:
igbo amaka nu
Igbo amaka nwannem
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by giles14(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4276961_img20160924wa0010_jpeg7efcd30820acbea72bd6d48e491142e2

A young Nigerian artist Kelvin Uche a.K.a Majidmaddest awarded a street hawker in Lagos yesterday.

According to this report, On his arrival yesterday, he, the billionaire son, gave a street hawker an envelop, after listening to his story. The guy is working to pay his final year exam fee.

He gave the street hawker 100k, in order to take him out of the street. When he was asked why he choose to stop and gave the guy an evelop, he said, nothing
about that, and he promised the guy a job and gave him his card.

This is wonderful! see pics below

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/photos-young-nigerian-artist-awarded.html?m=0

please let's appreciate this guy.
nwaafor igbo more feathers to ur cap,in spite of d hate toward d Igbo nothing will stop us from doing good
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by tellwisdom: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Make dem dey deceive una...person wey wan use this style sell him promo copy sad
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by 1990news: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
kidman96:

Instead of you to pray for God to bless you so you can give out 100k
tru such people, you make money to help others.
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by obivictor(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
givers never lac
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by obivictor(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
givers never lack....

my prayer everyday is for God to put me in the position to Give.
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by BrutalJab: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
ayoolanr:

You are the OLODO OSHI.....Your whole family and generation are the DULL ONES!!!!
Why was he posing with the street hawker while the MOney he gave him is displayed in the picture??
There was no need for the pictures and the fact is they young man was probably looking for personal glorification or cheap publicity since he is an aspiring artist and the "BILLIONAIRE SON"....Dude some of US can read between the lines you know!!! Now run along you dirty a55 Nigger!!

You seriously need severe deliverance!!!

If the so-called billionaires son didn't snap and the world, won't hungry and jobless children like you start shouting that the rich don't help poor children like you

What if the hawker begged him for a picture so that dullards like will see an evidence
Use your brain before commenting next time. OK??
I know your type, always frustrated and insulting children.
Re: Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) by crazygod(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
ruggedtimi:
lol..bt atleast he has made a positive impact in the hawker's life
I meant the hawker could actually be part of his publicity stunt team?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Zodwa Wabantu To Collaborate / Beverly Naya Shares Bikini Photos / Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.