Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Nairalanders, save the date! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders, save the date! (2880 Views)

Save The Girl Child / URGENT!!! Please Help Save The Life Of Gideon Akunne From Kidney Failure / Save The Marriage System Reviews – Does It Really Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
but i'm not in owerri na... why not come? U"ll be my date wink

Hey where are you
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by Cutehector(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2016
favoured234:

Hey where are you
Ph cirry cool
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by EfemenaXY: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2016
dimsonu:

Hehehe, peeps who really care will come to cheer us up & celebrate love with us.

True that.

That's why I don't get why you're sending an open invite to complete strangers on the Internet. A simple announcement on here would have been enough and people would still wish you well irrespective of whether they know you or not. But when you take it a step further by giving out the venue and expecting them to travel from goodness knows how far? Nah. It doesn't add up.

What am I missing?

If ee too much, I scrap item 7 (refreshment) comot for menu. Then explain to them how the caterer got stuck in traffic grin grin grin

I don't see what's funny about it. You can't invite people to your party and not expect them not to want something to eat and drink. Especially during this recession. And your comment on "if it's too much...", you mean you'll expect them to spend money on transportation and leave empty handed? And to think you'll actually lie to them about the caterer stuck in traffic?

Smh undecided

Well, its not about the food and drink...its about the dance and clap. DJ music fit reach, no matter the crowd!

Your friends, families, and neighbours from both sides should be more than enough for this don't you think? What value would strangers add to your D-day?

Again I think there is something you aren't saying here.

so, U coming?

I'm very old school. I don't attend parties without a granny's bag to pack samples of the food, drinks, and cakes for all the kids in my neighbourhood.

Can you guarantee that if I spend money on transportation to your event, I'll get something tangible, in return?
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by BoboFashion(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2016
Nice one bro, congrats.

Preparing mine soonest.
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
i'm a bachelor babe. What am I supposed to do? Live alone in my apartment?

Lol buh on a serious note, I was only kidding wen I mentioned dat.

LOL! Bachelors, of course, live alone. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by Cutehector(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2016
DeeTus:

LOL! Bachelors, of course, live alone. cheesy
and do spinsters live alone? cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by Cutehector(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2016
EfemenaXY:

True that.

That's why I don't get why you're sending an open invite to complete strangers on the Internet. A simple announcement on here would have been enough and people would still wish you well irrespective of whether they know you or not. But when you take it a step further by giving out the venue and expecting them to travel from goodness knows how far? Nah. It doesn't add up.

What am I missing?

I don't see what's funny about it. You can't invite people to your party and not expect them not to want something to eat and drink. Especially during this recession. And your comment on "if it's too much...", you mean you'll expect them to spend money on transportation and leave empty handed? And to think you'll actually lie to them about the caterer stuck in traffic?

Smh undecided

Your friends, families, and neighbours from both sides should be more than enough for this don't you think? What value would strangers add to your D-day?

I'm very old school. I don't attend parties without a granny's bag to pack samples of the food, drinks, and cakes for all the kids in my neighbourhood.

Can you guarantee that if I spend money on transportation to your event, I'll get something tangible, in return?
just take a good look at urself. With this attitude I don't think anyone will attend your wedding!
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by EfemenaXY: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
just take a good look at urself. With this attitude I don't think anyone will attend your wedding!

What attitude?
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by dimsonu(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2016
EfemenaXY:

True that.

What am I missing?

Smh undecided

Wow...ok tangible food and drink have been put in place. Recession not withstanding. God who turned water to wine, and fed 5000 with few loaves and fishes is doing it all over!!!
So you got full guarantee!
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
and do spinsters live alone? cheesy
Yeah sure. But I dislike that.
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by Cutehector(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2016
DeeTus:
Yeah sure. But I dislike that.
I don't think spinsters live alone. They'v got boyfriends dat live with dem!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
I don't think spinsters live alone. They'v got boyfriends dat live with dem!
Boyfriends don't live with them. They only visit for some actions. I know girls who are like that. And can't date any.

I prefer a woman who lives with her parents or better still relatives.
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by Cutehector(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2016
DeeTus:
Boyfriends don't live with them. They only visit for some actions. I know girls who are like that. And can't date any.

I prefer a woman who lives with her parents or better still relatives.
what is dis one saying? Have u ever stayed in an off camp hostel?
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
what is dis one saying? Have u ever stayed in an off camp hostel?
Your question is totally void. If a man like me hasn't lived off campus, it implies that I didn't go to school.

Girls who have mutiple boyfriends only allow these guys to stay a certain period of time, not live.

Stay and live is totally different.
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by mysticgal(f): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
lol living alone sucks...and is boring. U have no idea
Get married then cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by mysticgal(f): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
oya dey go church now
Brother WindUpMerchant please what are you doing online shey you suppose dey lead praise
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by Cutehector(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
mysticgal:

Get married then cheesy
i'm hustling day and night for dat.
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by mysticgal(f): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
i'm hustling day and night for dat.
May God bless your hustle..
Bia nwokem, did you went to church today at all angry
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by Cutehector(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
mysticgal:

May God bless your hustle..
Bia nwokem, did you went to church today at all angry
I couldnt.... cry it's a bad thing I knw.. Sometimes when d church is pretty far, u just become weak.
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by mysticgal(f): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
I couldnt.... cry it's a bad thing I knw.. Sometimes when d church is pretty far, u just become weak.
I feel you... Don't worry, you gette angel for your ghetto.... tongue
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by Cutehector(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
mysticgal:

I feel you... Don't worry, you gette angel for your ghetto.... tongue
lmao..... stop taunting me jor. Wen u start living alone, u"ll understand wah am saying
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by mysticgal(f): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
lmao..... stop taunting me jor. Wen u start living alone, u"ll understand wah am saying
I stay alone.... Already undecided
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by Cutehector(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
mysticgal:

I stay alone.... Already undecided
mysticgal

Urm I thought we discussed abt dat. U said u were in abj wit ur folks. And u were planning on gettn an apartment?
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by mysticgal(f): 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
mysticgal

Urm I thought we discussed abt dat. U said u were in abj wit ur folks. And u were planning on gettn an apartment?
Of course.... Staying with my parents don't make less of been alone and been a spinster tongue
Abeg make we carry this chat commot from here cheesy
*so shy*
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by Cutehector(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
mysticgal:

Of course.... Staying with my parents don't make less of been alone and been a spinster tongue
Abeg make we carry this chat commot from here cheesy
*so shy*
lol. U havent even replied me in fb.. dahs why I mentioned dat in here. Wasn't supposed to tho. Sorry
Re: Nairalanders, save the date! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
mysticgal:

Brother WindUpMerchant please what are you doing online shey you suppose dey lead praise
sista nysticgal, were u in church?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. / Sex With A Pregnant Woman / Why Devalue And Belittle Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.