Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Save The Girl Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save The Girl Child (874 Views)

International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done / The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save The Girl Child by ofofomedia: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
Imagine a world without girls, or a world filled with only men, I've got no answer to this questions, but I guess you do and you should know how the world will feel without them.

But these ladies are pretty, charming they are the perfection of everything on earth, but they are venerable to all snares in the world.

A lady walked up to me in a counselling section sir I met a guy and we mistakenly had it, and before now I said to myself the first guy I'll have it with I'll forever remain loyal to the person, I was surprised and I said to her, stop watching too much Nolly Wood and Holly Woods movie � because you only see these things in movies and believing me she went to see the guy again and did the same thing, this is what I call high sense of stupidity.

Why we should save the girl child
1. They are the Future
2. They Make the World Better Place
3. They Support us at all time
4. God saw that we need them
5. We are from them.

To be sincere am always surprised when I see ladies misbehaving or engaging in some social vices that I cannot phantom, take a moment to think about it. How did we get here?

Before this so-called jet age ladies were treated like the queen they are, they are respected and cherished by all.
http://www.ofofomedia.com.ng/2018/01/imagine-world-without-girls-or-world.html
[/code]

[code]

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: Save The Girl Child by Leverageisback(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
grin if gals can respect themselves for the pr!ck holsters that they are maybe they wont include punching bag to the job description
lets all drop our sage wisdom to #SaveTheGirlChild
Re: Save The Girl Child by TheUbermensch: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
The females are the ones to resuscitate themselves. Check all over social media and see what girls are doing. They are their own problem. The moment they begin to attach themselves with some pride and value, the better for them.

Just think of it; how can a sane person, because she's broke, begin to offer sex to every Tom, Dick and Harry for a meagre sum?! And that same person wants a voice in the society?! Smh
Re: Save The Girl Child by ofofomedia: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
Leverageisback:
grin if gals can respect themselves for the pr!ck holsters that they are maybe they wont include punching bag to the job description
it's obvious they are after what they don't even understand
Re: Save The Girl Child by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
Leverageisback:
so u believe any girl deserves to b a punching bag irrespective of her choices?
Re: Save The Girl Child by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
TheUbermensch:
The females are the ones to resuscitate themselves. Check all over social media and see what girls are doing. They are their own problem. The moment they begin to attach themselves with some pride and value, the better for them.

Just think of it; how can a sane person, because she's broke, begin to offer sex to every Tom, Dick and Harry for a meagre sum?! And that same person wants a voice in the society?! Smh
not all girls do dat yet all girls are criticized 4 it. it doesn't add up
Re: Save The Girl Child by ofofomedia: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
gloria34:

not so, some ladies are so desperate that they can do anything for nothing. imagine a lady telling me she needs a man that can handle her with strong hands because shes stubborn
Re: Save The Girl Child by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
ofofomedia:

not so, some ladies are so desperate that they can do anything for nothing. imagine a lady telling me she needs a man that can handle her with strong hands because shes stubborn
pls tell her she need to see a counselor, but not all girls are same. most prefer guys who pamper them, its all about individual differences
Re: Save The Girl Child by ofofomedia: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
gloria34:
pls tell her she need to see a counselor, but not all girls are same. most prefer guys who pamper them, its all about individual differences

very true, during counseling we get to hear things and it seems as if they have made up their mind before coming so it's hard to talk to them
Re: Save The Girl Child by Leverageisback(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
gloria34:

yep get laid or get beat babe its yo body cool
Re: Save The Girl Child by Leverageisback(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
ofofomedia:
it's obvious they are after what they don't even understand

hell ya high five buddie
Re: Save The Girl Child by ofofomedia: 12:04am On Jan 04, 2018
Leverageisback:

hell ya high five buddie

Hat off

(1) (Reply)

Are His Eyes Elsewhere Because You Have Given Birth To Children? / 10 Strange Baby Features: A Suprise For Every New Mum / Christmas Items For 1k Only!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.