Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) (58562 Views)

Obasanjo Dancing With His Wife At His PhD Graduation Party (Photos, Video) / Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) / Jonathan's Son-In-law, Godswill Edward, With Alimodu-Sheriff (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by hotspec(m): 7:42am On Sep 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2016
bastien:
Wait o? Lavish? Na wa o.. .... I was expecting to see full stadium!

Una never see wey person wey dey live for one room apartment, wey never pay house rent n nepa bill for 1yr do party before? Even the landlord n landlady no go believe their eyes.......
A bottle of champagne for you! I have seen it happen at my former residence;someone living in a face me I face you,blocking the whole street to celebrate a child's birthday. I myself have thrown a much lavish naming ceremony and birthday for my twin sons-this party I'm seeing looks very moderate to me. Let's stop criticising out of hate. I've never liked patience Jonathan even before she became the vice president's wife,but she's not more corrupt than other ex first ladies.
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Johnsinia(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2016
this post was created to tarnish the image of Gej family but it has failed woefully on arrival. Gej still remain the hero of Africa democracy if you don't Luke it please do the needful; Go and die
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2016
Pidggin:
God bless your family GEJ, may your generation be even greater than you
in lootin?

mbanu!
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by bastien: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2016
HomeOfMe:
A bottle of champagne for you! I have seen it happen at my former residence;someone living in a face me I face you,blocking the whole street to celebrate a child's birthday. I myself have thrown a much lavish naming ceremony and birthday for my twin sons-this party I'm seeing looks very moderate to me. Let's stop criticising out of hate. I've never liked patience Jonathan even before she became the vice president's wife,but she's not more corrupt than other ex first ladies.
you killed it, I concur dear! Me too no like Patience Jonathan.

Where is the champagne ma'am? sad
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2016
teebaxy:
People are crazy in this Country, formal President! What kind of life do you want him to live ibeg... HE should be poor or what cos I don't get, anything you say he stole our money. Gosh, I'm sick of this country. Milk brain everywhere.

A lecturer married to an industrious woman business tycoon (PEJ)
A Formal deputy Governor
Former Governor
Former Vice President
Former President

And they are complaining... Yet a former president (in the old times) and now president's wife wears a wristwatch worth a lot of thousands of pounds but they will defend it. Am not complaining about Aisha but a lot of my people don't think well anymore because of mental and physical poverty.
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:

What's the problem of buying an ordinary hand bag?

The problem is "change"

If people who voted them in needed to see more handbags and reserved elite watches with diamond encrusted jewelries, they would have stuck with what was on ground before they waved the broom over you guys heads and swept your brains out of your skull.
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by APCsupporter: 9:16am On Sep 25, 2016
stwazobia:

Taa mechie onu gi... onye ofe mmanu.. when you dey collect bag of rice from one chance Bubu: you no no. Now you dey blame ur ancestors for recession.

Ko ma dai me kace ta bi ka. Mahaukaci kawai
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by APCsupporter: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2016
shuggah:
Goodluckte author=APCsupporter post=49645740]If $19 million could be used for minor medical purposes (or is patience critically ill?) Then they must have spent over $50 million on this. Shameless thieves. These are people responsible for the current recession we are facing but the blind wailers won't make noise now

it's not the person that snatched ur ex-girlfriend that made u nt to marry, it's you tht refused to go fr anoda girl. All in all so Good luck jonathans family cannot throw a party again? were they that poor?

Where did you get all that drama from?
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by APCsupporter: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2016
nortcentrallord:

The problem is "change"

If people who voted them in needed to see more handbags and reserved elite watches with diamond encrusted jewelries, they would have stuck with what was on ground before they waved the broom over you guys heads and swept your brains out of your skull.

Don't worry I'm currently praying for you
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by lordyugo: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2016
Standing5:
Some wailers who lack MegaByte to open the pictures uploaded will soon jump into the thread to defend. Just watch.

so hosting a bday party now is a topic bout corruption, u pple really need a life outside pdp/apc war and drs notn LAVISH bout dat party whatsoever
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by lordyugo: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:

I think you are the one that should shut up here. If $19 million could be spent on medicine then it would cost over 100 million dollars to celebrate a birthday party. Use your brain

how can a grown man keep embarrassing himself by mixing apples nd oranges, 2different issues/arguments jus to score cheap points against jona or pdp. U pple really need to get a life nd stop all these pdp/apc frivolous arguments
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by lordyugo: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Ayatullah:

You are the Bizarre Bitterman! It's clear from your postings.

It is the lack of the fear of God Almighty in your Hero and Heroine and their unbelief that life is temporal that led them to the greed of amassing millions and billions of Dollars and Naira that belongs to Nigerians.

It's your dirty Hero and Heroine that you should hurry up and help dig their graves, because they are already living deads with all these revelations about their wicked acquisition of our commonwealth.

Below is what could have been their lot if we apply the Chinese Rule!

stop being a self righteous hypocrite like d pple from ur region if u are not goin to talk bout ibb nd co
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2016
20th Century Fox
Presents

WAILERS Vs ZOMBIES

Written By
Gej

Directed By
PMB

Starring

Chidiebuka Nwafor
Abdulwahab Abdulahi

In Cinemas across Naija
March 2019
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Dalyjay(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2016
Pidggin:
God bless your family GEJ, may your generation be even greater than you

Are you okay ma?
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by breakeven: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
Looks like a "regular" party to me........ angry
Yes o. Zombies , hate is in their blood.
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2016
omoikea:
where is the lavish spending here
I dey wonder! Thought it took place in Las-Vegas undecided
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:
Just show the wailers a picture of zahra licking chocolates and see how they will start barking but their masters relative is here using cakes worth millions of Naira.
Have you being baked a birthday cake before or received cakes on your birthday? Toh, have you given a cake or two to someone/people on 'em birthday?
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Lescalier: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:

How can someone talk from his anus?

Common sense is no longer common. Am I even talking or typing?

Very well. Stop thinking thru ur anus. Use your brain.
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by APCsupporter: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2016
AuroraB:
Have you being baked a birthday cake before or received cakes on your birthday? Toh, have you given a cake or two to someone/people on 'em birthday?

YES
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Standing5(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2016
Geniro:

Your hatred will kill you. I have seen ordinary Nigerians throw massive parties to celebrate their children and here you are frothing in the mouth.

That is the former President grandchild for God sake. Poverty na bastard i swear. embarassed
ordinary Nigerians with $30m unexplained in accounts abi.
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Paulsam12(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2016
Damm! You av money but can't feed the poor,, u re the poorest. coolDamm!
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by shabakm: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
even me that no steal or stole or sorry borrow $31million can also afford it,
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by shabakm: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
even me that no steal or stole or sorry borrow $31million can also afford this, please leave this little girl alone
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by WorldRichest: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
This party is a two in one party. It is birthday party for the grandchild and also send forth to Kuje Prison party for our dearest Mama Piss Sheppopo the cantankerous clownish illiterate who inherited $5 million from her poor thieving dead mother.
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by WorldRichest: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
shabakm:
even me that no steal or stole or sorry borrow $31million can also afford this, please leave this little girl alone

Yes, you can afford this small party, yet you drank akamu without milk or sugar this morning.
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Standing5(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
erico2k2:
Howmuch everything you see o n the Pic cost??
How much is $25m to you?
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by godpunishthedev(f): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
So does it mean that the parents of the child does not have money to mark their childs birthday? Why do you people think from your anus. Its very easy for someone to even sponsor the party, you may be surprise that the granny's money may not be included in this bash.

Pls leave Goodluck Ebele Johnathan alone, He is loved by people like me.[color=#006600][/color][img][/img]
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by XtremelyCoded(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
Young03:
after milking us dry

ya diba

You will only die of hate... Cos they milked u dry is why u can't cook rice again and feed ua family bah
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by danot1030: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
while some foolish irate youths comes here to defend their corrupt heroes and still writhing in the pain of the recession caused by the same heroes, the heroes haven looted both present and the future of the gullible followers goes about displaying opulence with their families.
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by ABEngine(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
wrongnumber:

Abeg gerrarahia.

Who is angry with an innocent child? it is the fool in the name of GEJ that destroyed this country the more we are angry with.

Who is a bigger fool you or Jonathan?

My friend I have told people that if you choose to point fingers, first look inwardly. We facilitate corruption and stealing in every way of our life while paving way for the one at the top to cart away the excess of our actions.

However, if you think Buhari or most currently elected officials will not be accused after their regimes, then to that I would say, wake up!

Gross looting is currently ongoing behind the ferocious flag operation, pseudonym "war against corruption".

Rather than carry out our due diligence we are constantly reminded to point fingers, a rather distractive method. Magicians use this exact strategy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack / 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.