Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) (58598 Views)

Obasanjo Dancing With His Wife At His PhD Graduation Party (Photos, Video) / Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) / Jonathan's Son-In-law, Godswill Edward, With Alimodu-Sheriff (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
glossy6:

And Chinese rule does not apply to OBJ, IBB, ABACHA & the rest?

Who stopped your Ineffectual Buffon when he was in power from applying the Chinese Rule?

How can the coward do it when he was even saying he is not ready to build prisons!

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by ReubenE(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
For goodness sake, this is a regular birthday party. Moreover, the parents are employed and earning income.
Until this current trend of blaming people and parties for our problems is done away with, Nigeria ain't going anywhere
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by tonyirore(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
I can't find anything bigger than my sons birthday bash hear. except the definition of lavish has change
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:
If $19 million could be used for minor medical purposes (or is patience critically ill?) Then they must have spent over $50 million on this. Shameless thieves. [s]These are people responsible for the current recession we are facing but the blind wailers won't make noise now[/s]

Embezzlement has been from Ab initio of Democracy so for you say this shows you are devising prejudice strategy, Nigeria over dependence on Oil money and Price of a Barrel falling below the benchmark is causing us this, just enlightening you
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by APCsupporter: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
passyhansome:

Embezzlement has been from Ab initio of Democracy so for you say this shows you are devising prejudice strategy, Nigeria over dependence on Oil money and Price of a Barrel falling below the benchmark is causing us this, just enlightening you

Is that all you can say? What about the looted billions that could have saved us? What stopped him from diversifying the economy? If an ordinary first lady can own over 20 million dollars what would others steal? Only God knows

1 Like

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
Geniro:

Your hatred will kill you. I have seen ordinary Nigerians throw massive parties to celebrate their children and here you are frothing in the mouth.

That is the former President grandchild for God sake. Poverty na bastard i swear. embarassed
what makes Jonathan's family more special than ur own family?or can u throw a massive birthday party for a year-old child in dis recession?....prejudices aside,Jonathan destroyed Nigeria....Honestly I don't know Nigeria is so different from countries around d globe. Jacob Zuma is currently paying back SA money he used to renovate his private house but if it's in Nigeria he will be untouchable. I pity d future of Nigeria if we don't do something to d way our rulers position themselves.
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by lohresloco: 12:51am On Sep 26, 2016
brains and hammers estate abuja, i think.. know those structures
segun400:
Photos From Ex President Goodluck Jonathan’s Granddaughter Lavish Birthday Party

Former President Goodluck Jonathan’s granddaughter Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward turned a year September 22.

Her parents Faith and Edward threw a lavish birthday party.

See more photos below;

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/24/photos-from-ex-president-goodluck-jonathans-granddaughter-lavish-birthday-party/
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by glossy6(f): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ayatullah:

Who stopped your Ineffectual Buffon when he was in power from applying the Chinese Rule?

How can the coward do it when he was even saying he is not ready to build prisons!

And your fantastically corrupt brother is building prisons for only the hated 5%
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
glossy6:

And your fantastically corrupt brother is building prisons for only the hated 5%

Let's clap for him for your 5% figure, he has really tried. You guys are lucky he's no longer in uniform to build for you Firing Squads.........maybe he could have even considered a Rocketing Squad for your extreme greediness and corruption.

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by glossy6(f): 5:51am On Oct 01, 2016
Ayatullah:

Let's clap for him for your 5% figure, he has really tried. You guys are lucky he's no longer in uniform to build for you Firing Squads.........maybe he could have even considered a Rocketing Squad for your extreme greediness and corruption.

Look at this one History cannot be overwritten overnight. We are still recovering Abacha's loots donkey years after his demise even though Buhari said that Abacha never stole. cheesy

IBB is still walking free after stealing Nigeria and Nigerians blind. Kettle calling pot black, who is more corrupt than the northerners. We are watching Jubril, your cohort in the house. tongue

Imagine you people claiming saints, what an are any nonsense!

APCsupporter:

Is that all you can say? What about the looted billions that could have saved us? What stopped him from diversifying the economy? If an ordinary first lady can own over 20 million dollars what would others steal? Only God knows

Were IBB, Abacha, Buhari (he was Head of State too), Obj, Yar'Adua forbidden from diversifying the economy?
Aisha carries a bag of N40m and wears a watch of over N8m, we will know how much she stacked in her bank account when her husband leaves office.
#changedoesnotbeginwithbuharisfamily grin grin grin

fantastically corrupt according to Cameroon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.