Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Sleep Paralysis Vs Demonic Oppression - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sleep Paralysis Vs Demonic Oppression (572 Views)

Demonic Oppression / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleep Paralysis Vs Demonic Oppression by ikorodureporta: 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Going thru the various definition of sleep paralysis on d internet, its funny how they dissociate it from 'witchcraft pressing', whereas both are quite different...

In sleep paralysis yr eyes may be open but u're unable to take control of any part of yr body, but when its a demonic oppression, u dnt open yr physical eyes, u only see thru yr spiritual eyes;

-You feel pressure on you,

-You have nightmares, & such dreams may include: almost falling from a height or into a pit, being unable to walk or climb up an elevation in yr dream, seeing yourself in a strange/ unknown location & tryn to find yr way out, seeing people with decayed or deformed dention,or with very bright eyes, etc....

Sometimes you wake up & still feel pains around where u were gripped by these demons whose intention is to feed on your body tissues. undecided Such attacks may result into sickness..........just sharing my view, I'm not asking u all to believ this undecided

If you know u'v been facing this challenge, dnt b carried away by the 'oyibo' definition (sleep paralysis). Demonic oppression is real! D.K Olukoya with his PhD can't be wrong about this undecided

Re: Sleep Paralysis Vs Demonic Oppression by Elkay3: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
What we believe in, gets to us.
Re: Sleep Paralysis Vs Demonic Oppression by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Sleep Paralysis Vs Demonic Oppression by daveP(m): 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Oyibo wan find definition to everything. we too dey mumc join them.

that oppression is real cos it's always the same way and followup with most victims. Say Jesus and it's stop. not me. just an observation from a variety of victims which proves this is different from sleep paralysis
Re: Sleep Paralysis Vs Demonic Oppression by herald9: 12:37am On Sep 25, 2016
I experience this once. Mehn, it was terrible.

I struggled to open my eyes, but my ciliary muscles refused to bulge. I felt so powerless like someone had increased the gravity in my room. grin

After some minutes of struggling, my eyes finally gave way and I came back to life.
I quickly withdrew my phone from the side of the bed, entered Google and saw this...

During rapid eye movement (REM) sleep the brain has
vivid dreams, while the muscles of the body are essentially
turned off. While sleeping, the muscles are unable to move so
that the person won't be able to act out dreams with their body.
Sleep paralysis happens when a person wakes up before REM is
finished.

There's no knowledge that is not power.

(1) (Reply)

Acts 10:25-26 Does The Pope Ever Do This? Do Pastors Ever Do This? / Ten Ways To Love Others / Read Your Christian Devotional Here - Rhapsody Of Realities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.