Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Ten Ways To Love Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Ways To Love Others (576 Views)

Is It Possible For We Believers To Truly Love Others The Same Way God Loves Us? / Why Does God Hate Some People And Love Others? / Can You Love Others Without You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Ways To Love Others by SonofIssachar: 2:49am On Oct 05, 2016
- Author Unknown

1. Listen without interrupting ..... Proverbs 18

2. Speak without accusing .... James 1:19

3. Give without sparing .... Proverbs 21;26

4. Pray without ceasing .... Colossians 1:9

5. Answer without arguing .... Proverbs 17:11

6. Share without pretending .... Ephesian 4:15

7 Enjoy without complaining .... Philippians 2:14

8. Trust without wavering .... 1 Corinthians 13:7

9. Forgive without punishing .... Colossians 3:13

10. Promise without forgetting .... Proverbs 13:12

Meditation: Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law. – Romans 13:10

You will succeed because Jesus loves You!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Concepts. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.
Re: Ten Ways To Love Others by KingRex1(m): 3:48am On Oct 05, 2016
Nice..
I use the teachings of 2pet 1:5-7 when it comes to loving my neighbours, wondering why it isn't included.

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways To Love Others by oaroloye(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2016
SHALOM!

SonofIssachar:
- Author Unknown

1. Listen without interrupting ..... Proverbs 18

2. Speak without accusing .... James 1:19

3. Give without sparing .... Proverbs 21;26

4. Pray without ceasing .... Colossians 1:9

5. Answer without arguing .... Proverbs 17:11

6. Share without pretending .... Ephesian 4:15

7 Enjoy without complaining .... Philippians 2:14

8. Trust without wavering .... 1 Corinthians 13:7

9. Forgive without punishing .... Colossians 3:13

10. Promise without forgetting .... Proverbs 13:12

These are the sort of dopey Oyinbo Flake Teachings they used to enslave us.

Or do you not know that YAHSHUA FAILED in ALL of these Doctrines of yours?

There are twelve Ancient Greek Words they translated "love" in English, only eleven of them are used in the New Testament.

The only important definition of the term "love" means the keeping of God's Commandments.

. 1st JOHN 5:3.

3. For this is The Love of God,

"THAT WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS;"

and His Commandments are not grievous.

THE VERSION OF "LOVE" False Christians believe in is not in The Bible.

Meditation: Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law. – Romans 13:10

Neither do you dunces know what "MEDITATION" is.

It involves the Summary Reading of the Entire Bible aloud, at least once.

Only THEN is "MEDITATION" safe.

One repeats the verses to be meditated on hundreds into thousands of times per day, audibly, for days, into weeks, even months on end, until all the lost subconscious associations with those verses become Conscious Knowledge, and then Spiritual Associations can be engaged, culminating in the state called TOTAL UNDERSTANDING- in which one knows exactly as much about the topic of Meditation as GOD Himself does.

(You have never been taught this before.)

If you had done this, you would have known that PAUL WAS LYING.

At what point in time did PAUL ever "LOVE" anyone?

Was it while he was hauling Christians off to be executed?

Or was it while he was telling the person who brought him into the Apostles' Inner Circle that he was NOT going to obey YAHSHUA, and FORGIVE JOHN MARK his supposed Trespass against him?

The Pharisees were the greatest experts on the Old Testament in History- yet they did not recognize Yohanan the Baptist, nor Yahshua.

You will succeed because Jesus loves You!

YOU have no right to tell people that Yahshua loves them.

Only Yahshua himself can do that.

Only those who keep Yahshua's Commandments are loved by him.

. JOHN 14:21-27.

If they had done that, they would have KNOWN THE TRUTH, and been FREED from Deceivers such as yourself.

. JOHN 8:30-32.

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Concepts. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

WHAT NEED HAVE I OF "DAILY DEW," WHEN I HAVE THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN OPENED UNTO ME, AND SUCH A DOWNPOUR IS UNLEASHED UPON ME, THAT I HAVE PROBLEMS OF HOW TO CONTAIN IT?

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.

If I shared these lies with anyone, wherewith would I be "loving" them?
Re: Ten Ways To Love Others by oaroloye(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2016
SHALOM!

I am a Born Again, Full-Gospel, Pentecostal Christian of 35 years' standing.

I am not affiliated with any Organized Christianity Group.

I hate lies, and am not greatly overjoyed with liars.

KingRex1:
Nice..
I use the teachings of 2pet 1:5-7 when it comes to loving my neighbours, wondering why it isn't included.

Your ignorance is astonishing.

Or are you saying that you use 2nd PETER 1:5-7 on people, without ever bothering to analyze what those terms mean?

"CHARITY" is translated from the Greek word "AGAPE," which is translated "LOVE" elsewhere.

Don't you have STRONG'S EXHAUSTIVE CONCORDANCE?

Nor YOUNG'S ANALYTICAL CONCORDANCE OF THE BIBLE?

I strongly (no pun intended) advise you to leave that dopey church you go to, and join a REAL Church- even MAKE ONE OF YOUR OWN.

The one you go to IS NOT HELPING YOU.
Re: Ten Ways To Love Others by KingRex1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Really ashamed n disappointed at u.. Smh
Re: Ten Ways To Love Others by Anas09: 12:04am On Oct 06, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I am not affiliated with any Organized Christianity Group.

I hate lies, and am not greatly overjoyed with liars.

Your ignorance is astonishing.

Or are you saying that you use 2nd PETER 1:5-7 on people, without ever bothering to analyze what those terms mean?

"CHARITY" is translated from the Greek word "AGAPE," which is translated "LOVE" elsewhere.

Don't you have STRONG'S EXHAUSTIVE CONCORDANCE?

Nor YOUNG'S ANALYTICAL CONCORDANCE OF THE BIBLE?

I strongly (no pun intended) advise you to leave that dopey church you go to, and join a REAL Church- even MAKE ONE OF YOUR OWN.

The one you go to IS NOT HELPING YOU.

Sitting in church doesn't make you a christian more than sitting in a garage makes you a Car.

Sir, there's a difference between seeking God and working for God. When you seek God, you'd want to know Him, when you know Him, you'd want to please Him, at this stage, you'd know that you are like everyone else, a sinner, weak and needing help.

What i see in you is self righteousness, and self righteousness is PRIDE, and pride is the sole Weapon of Satan. If you have been sitting in Church for 35yrs and are still yet to deal with that Cancer called Pride, then... What can i say?

If Christ stood or stands on the pedestal you are standing right now, do you think you'd even be sitting in Church today?
Repent sir, repent.
Re: Ten Ways To Love Others by oaroloye(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
SHALOM!

Anas09:

Sitting in church doesn't make you a christian more than sitting in a garage makes you a Car.

This is a fact, plagiarized from American Evangelical Christianity Tracts, but it is not relevant here.

If you are a Christian, tell us what Church System you subscribe to.

ROMAN CATHOLICS are the greatest Religious Criminals; their System is so embarrassing, that they cannot dare discuss it.

Sitting in a Roman Catholic Church can most likely mean that one is a Roman Catholic- or maybe it was raining outside.

If someone were in a Church System for 35 years, it should be understood that he knows a great deal about that viewpoint.

If one does, or does not agree with the Born Again, Full Gospel/Pentecostal viewpoint, they should know where I am coming from at all times.

Any Church that does not believe in the Full Gospel of our Lord Yahshua is a traitor.

It is the nature of Traitors to hide themselves.

Sir, there's a difference between seeking God and working for God.

Yes, we know, but that is not relevant here, either.

When you seek God, you'd want to know Him, when you know Him, you'd want to please Him,

This again is a fact.

According to American Salesmanship Psychology Training, if you can make a person agree with you three times, you have made a Customer.

It looks as if you are using Abominable Covert Attacks against me and other readers.

Here is what The Law of God says about that:

. DEUTERONOMY 27:24.

24. Cursed (be) he that smiteth his Neighbour secretly.
And all the people shall say, "AMEN."

at this stage, you'd know that you are like everyone else, a sinner, weak and needing help.

Well, actually I am not like everybody else.

Everybody else is not even like everybody else.

Not everybody in the World is a Sinner.

Not everybody in the World is weak.

Not everybody in the World is in need of Help.

There are six types of people:

4. THE FATHERS.
3. THE YOUNG MEN.
2. THE LITTLE CHILDREN.
1. THE BABES IN CHRIST.

These are without Sin, and are not Sinners.

Then there is people like yourself.

0. CARNAL BRETHREN.
-1. NATURAL MEN.

If you admit that you yourself are a SINNER, and that you are WEAK, and that you NEED HELP- and that you fell into this condition, because of the False Prophets, False Teachers, False Christians, or whatever it is you call "Master," that was not The Lord YAHSHUA, then we have a starting place, where we can begin to help you.

But, so long as you think that membership of your "Lodge" that has taught you that being crippled is a Natural and Normal State, then you will continue as the thrall of your UNJUST STEWARD Owner, until you die.

What i see in you is self righteousness, and self righteousness is PRIDE, and pride is the sole Weapon of Satan.

Actually, SIN is his Weapon.

You were teaching a FALSE DOCTRINE, and I pointed it out, as Yahshua Commanded us to- and instead of OWNING UP TO YOUR FAULT, you are responding with AD HOMINEM accusations that do not address what we must now understand to be deliberate lies.

Where is there a "THOU SHALT NOT BE SELF-RIGHTEOUS" Commandment in The Bible?

It is a construction of Oyinbo Theologians, to destroy a Christian's Self-Esteem, and render them Mentally-Suggestible.

Only Transgressions of Commandments given by Moses and Yahshua are Sins.

Where is The Commandment against PRIDE?

SOLOMON most famously ADVISED against It, and pointed out what it leads to; PAUL, the False Apostle and False Christian making up his own Commandments, Condemned the Young, saying that they should be denied Offices (which he invented,) accusing them of offenses that they had not even committed yet. But could you be an example of what he meant?

If you have been sitting in Church for 35yrs

Did you even read what I wrote?

What I said is the exact opposite of what you are accusing me of.

and are still yet to deal with that Cancer called Pride, then... What can i say?

It is you who accuse me of "PRIDE."

You do not say why you accuse me of Pride- that is another Oyinbo Psych Technique.

If Christ stood or stands on the pedestal you are standing right now, do you think you'd even be sitting in Church today?
Repent sir, repent.

Gosh. What an insult against The Lord.

YAHSHUA stood and stands on the greatest pedestal in History!

He SAID that he was greater than YONAH.
He SAID that he was greater than SOLOMON.
He SAID that when he would be lifted up, HE WOULD DRAW ALL MEN TO HIMSELF.

YAHSHUA STOOD AND STANDS ON A PEDESTAL GREATER THAN YOUR MIND CONCEIVES.

You really do not know what you are talking about, do you?

Fishing for motes in other people's eyes, while ignoring the beam in your own.

(1) (Reply)

Read Your Christian Devotional Here - Rhapsody Of Realities / Should A Christian Accept Job Offer From An Alcoholic Brewery Company? / Chicken- Prophecy, What Went Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.