Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ (3081 Views)

Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia / Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. / How I Found God: Marilyn Adamson (ex-atheist) Shares Her Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by Ranchhoddas: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
trapQ:
i thought you were an atheist too.
An understandable misunderstanding. The kingdoms of commonsense and faith appear to be locked in a fierce battle for my soul.

1 Like

Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by winner01(m): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
An understandable misunderstanding. The kingdoms of commonsense and faith appear to be locked in a fierce battle for my soul.
Commonsense and faith? You might have made up your mind
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by winner01(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
smiley
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by winner01(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
wink
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by winner01(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I also hold the opinion that the words and teachings of Jesus Christ as documented in the Bible are the greatest proof of His existence. I agree with the guy to a very large extent.
Do you still agree today? grin
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by Emmanystone: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You have a greater chance of becoming Muslim than I becoming atheist. Na you dash me atheist abi?
When i called this boy an atheist, he denied being one. This was 2016, today 2018 he is full fleshed God hating atheist. I saw it coming.
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by Emmanystone: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I think its mostly because I've been a fan of the club for close to 20 years unlike the 2009 kind of fans we have now

I've seen many players come and go over the years and I'm usually impressed by other players

too many times Ronaldo just pops up and scores
scores 2 goals and disappear for the rest of the match but all the headlines on websites and newspapers would praise him

most people just swallow goals and its become something like Real Madrid= Ronaldo and 10 other players

don't get me wrong though, goals are very important but as someone who's been watching more than 95% of real Madrid matches for close to two decades, goals aren't everything

I've learnt to filter the noise brought about by goals and focus on those that play well for close to 90 minutes, those are the guys I like

Pepe, Carvajal, Modrić, Marcelo, Navas and now Casemiro are higher than Ronaldo on my list

hopefully Ronaldo leaves us and Bale becomes the main man
You have been a fan of Real Madrid for 20yrs? So you no be small pikin?

Butterflyleo come see o. Hopefullandlord na old man.
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by Emmanystone: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
winner01:
Commonsense and faith? You might have made up your mind
He has. He now hates God fiercely.
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by winner01(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Emmanystone:

He has. He now hates God fiercely.
Really? Ranchhoddas?
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by Emmanystone: 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
winner01:
Really? Ranchhoddas?
Oh bros, you have been away for sometime now. He is a flull blown YHWH hater now.

That moniker has been quiet for sometime now, maybe serving a ban. Just wait until he returns. Another of his moniker is TomHagens. Watch out for that one too.
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by Butterflyleo: 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
Emmanystone:

Old men acting as kids all over nairaland and deliberately saying "I say Jesus is fake" because I know it hurts you grin

Old men with the brain of children cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by winner01(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Emmanystone:

Oh bros, you have been away for sometime now. He is a flull blown YHWH hater now.

That moniker has been quiet for sometime now, maybe serving a ban. Just wait until he returns. Another of his moniker is TomHagens. Watch out for that one too.
That is really serious..
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by CuteMadridista: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
Emmanystone:

"Close to 20 years".. How do you mean "Old man"? you have no idea what age I started. I could've started at age 5 or age 30 for all you know
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by Emmanystone: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
CuteMadridista:

"Close to 20 years".. How do you mean "Old man"? you have no idea what age I started. I could've started at age 5 or age 30 for all you know
Hahahahahahahaha. Yeah right. Biko i no get your time this evening. I tire.
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by Emmanystone: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
winner01:
That is really serious..
Why are you surprised? The guy is from Bini. It's hard to come from Bini and not be possessed with a demon. And demons possessed children of Witch Doctors are the Nairaland atheists.

Demons hate Jesus, that's why their problem is never with Muhammed, or Brahma, but Jesus and YHWH.
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by dalaman: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
CuteMadridista:

These guys and their logic. What if you stated supporting the team at age 15? How does that make you and old man? Very mumuish way of thinking these guys always exhibit.
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by CuteMadridista: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
dalaman:

These guys and their logic. What if you stated supporting the tram at age 15. How does that make you and old man. Very mumuish way of thinking these guys always exhibit.

What else do you expect from an African that thinks a Jew killed by 3 nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago was dying for their sins?
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by Martinez19(m): 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Strange. How can a Madridista not like Ronaldo?
hopefulLandlord really surprised me. How can a madridista not like ronaldo?
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by Martinez19(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
winner01:
"God is not merely good but goodness; Goodness is not merely divine but God"- C.S. Lewis

This quote is epic. [b]This Man was an atheist who followed the evidence [/b]where it led and searched truly for answers. I still admire his intelligence.

His take on morality; Our lives are good when we strive to imitate God whom we have seen in the person of Christ Jesus.

He submits the overview of morality in the simplest possible terms.
This man ehn!!!.
What are those evidence? Can you show me?
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by Ranchhoddas: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
Emmanystone:

When i called this boy an atheist, he denied being one. This was 2016, today 2018 he is full fleshed God hating atheist. I saw it coming.
Still on my case I see.
Please get a life.
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by winner01(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2018
Martinez19:
what would you consider evidence?
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by Martinez19(m): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2018
winner01:
what would you consider evidence?
SMH. Good day.
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by Butterflyleo: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2018
Martinez19:

The evidence is "being sincere and honest to yourself based on a genuine desire to know". Something a lot of you atheists in Nigeria are not. You all lie to yourselves and come together to console yourselves on the lies you tell each other forgetting that when atheist A dies he will die alone and so will you and the one who deceived you into atheism today can change and become a believer tomorrow while you in ignorance continue wallowing in your lies which you hold as truth and only have yourself to blame eventually.

Be following herd mentality here on nairaland. Follow the thought train of fellow atheists who do not give a damn about you and whose paths you would leave some day. When the time comes you will know if because you saw a tortoise swimming with sharks it means you a monkey should do the same. Your eye go clear soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by Emmanystone: 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Still on my case I see.
Please get a life.
Bros winners01, follow him up and see how he laid low before pretending he was free from demons. grin
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by Ranchhoddas: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

Bros winners01, follow him up and see how he laid low before pretending he was free from demons. grin
Psycho

Swerve abeg
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by winner01(m): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The evidence is "being sincere and honest to yourself based on a genuine desire to know". Something a lot of you atheists in Nigeria are not. You all lie to yourselves and come together to console yourselves on the lies you tell each other forgetting that when atheist A dies he will die alone and so will you and the one who deceived you into atheism today can change and become a believer tomorrow while you in ignorance continue wallowing in your lies which you hold as truth and only have yourself to blame eventually.

Be following herd mentality here on nairaland. Follow the thought train of fellow atheists who do not give a damn about you and whose paths you would leave some day. When the time comes you will know if because you saw a tortoise swimming with sharks it means you a monkey should do the same. Your eye go clear soon.
Exactly why I'm asking what he would consider evidence.
Its a waste of time cos no amount of evidence will convince an atheist. Only God himself can.
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by hopefulLandlord: 6:05am On Apr 08, 2018
Martinez19:
hopefulLandlord really surprised me. How can a madridista not like ronaldo?

Hahaha, TBH I've started to warming up to him since then
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by oyetpel(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I think its mostly because I've been a fan of the club for close to 20 years unlike the 2009 kind of fans we have now

I've seen many players come and go over the years and I'm usually impressed by other players

too many times Ronaldo just pops up and scores
scores 2 goals and disappear for the rest of the match but all the headlines on websites and newspapers would praise him

most people just swallow goals and its become something like Real Madrid= Ronaldo and 10 other players

don't get me wrong though, goals are very important but as someone who's been watching more than 95% of real Madrid matches for close to two decades, goals aren't everything

I've learnt to filter the noise brought about by goals and focus on those that play well for close to 90 minutes, those are the guys I like

Pepe, Carvajal, Modrić, Marcelo, Navas and now Casemiro are higher than Ronaldo on my list

hopefully Ronaldo leaves us and Bale becomes the main man

If Ronaldo doesn't score any wahala. You will say he's past his best and that Real should sell.

If he scores, he doesn't work hard but takes the headliness.

This life.
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by hopefulLandlord: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2018
oyetpel:

If Ronaldo doesn't score any wahala. You will say he's past his best and that Real should sell.

If he scores, he doesn't work hard but takes the headliness.

This life.

My opinion of him has changed since I made that post. He's impressed me since then
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by oyetpel(m): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

My opinion of him has changed since I made that post. He's impressed me since then

ok.

I get your opinion, but life is insatiable.

Not everybody will love or accept you no matter how.
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
commonsense isn't an enemy of faith....
Re: 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ by Ranchhoddas: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ferisidowu:
commonsense isn't an enemy of faith....
They are frenemies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now / Daily Inspirational Quotes / Did Jesus Claim That He Is God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.