Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. (6157 Views)

Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. / 10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ / How I Found God: Marilyn Adamson (ex-atheist) Shares Her Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
There are several causes of atheism. Not only of atheism, but of hatred towards God. Some people have gone through the lowest points of their lives and they felt they were alone and neglected.

Some feel that no loving God would allow certain evil to befall them and as such, it makes sense to think that there is no God.

Some people have lost dear ones, suffered personal accidents, have unanswered prayers and other traumatuc experiences which have led to tremendous pain.

I've lost a dear person too and right in the hospital just minutes after the news broke, a church member stood up to say he needs not serve God anymore.

Its natural that life throws challenges at us, even the weakest of men try to fight back. However, we could be fighting back the wrong way.
People need to understand that we were not promised a life free of challenges (John 16:33). But we can face these challenges looking up to the God of all creation.

Pain is a natural part of our fallen state, that we must respond to. Prolonged pain may lead to hate, and hate may motivate needless actions until it finally consumes the bearer. This explains why many atheists devotedly hurl hate, insults and defamatory comments towards God and those who are called by His Name.

"Atheism does not take away the pain, it only takes away the hope"- [size=4pt]God's not dead2[/size]

I may not have all the answers to several questions about nature/life, or why certain things happen at times. No one can claim to have all the answers to the issues of life either.
However, I can recommend just one answer admist all the confusion in the world, and that is JESUS CHRIST - the Name above all names, the Giver of life, the One who gives hope to the hopeless, the Saviour of the world, the Prince of Peace, the Almighty God.

Few days ago, I saw the testimony of an ex-atheist from social-media platform Reddit, who describes his graduation from parental neglect to hatered towards God and insult/mockery of christians (a behaviour common among most atheists). God used his amazing sister to help him find his way and today he is free from the firm devastating grip of hatred and now abides under the shadow of the Almighty.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4331435_screengrab20161004160447edit_jpegdc8ef755fb6bdd6d290e0ec8a127b19f

God be praised forever and ever.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
cc: KingEbukasBlog, Richirich713, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, OLAADEGBU, KingEbukaNaija, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, UyiIredia, Tellemall, vooks, Ishilove, sukkot, gatiano, mrpresident1, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, lalasticlala, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, muafrika2, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, naijadeyhia, honourhim, kilo4sure, lordnicklaus, mabea, AlphaDex, felixomor, pidggin, 4everGod1, Adrenaline123, Kaycee7, frank317, Edek27, Jokerman, Contact17, naijababe, Ranchhoddas, Omooba77

2 Likes

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by devilmaycry: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
seun ....comman see something oo[/right]
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by taurus25(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
good for him kiss
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by EyeHateGod: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
When will this nonesense stop? and what do u hope to achieve? and by the way do u think u the only one that has Access to the Internet?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:
When will this nonesense stop? and what do u hope to achieve? and by the way do u think u the only one that has Access to the Internet?
Just like your moniker depicts, hatred is already clouding your thought process.

What is nonsense? That people are free from the hatred which has engulfed you? undecided

And why would you even ask if I am the only one who has access to the internet undecided
Why not lift off your crown of hate? Think, and then come up with a normal question.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Why don't you ever make sensible comments ?

6 Likes

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Pidggin(f): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Athiesm is indeed a device of the devil

Awesome testimony!!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by hahn(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bravo! Jesus is real!

Did he upload pictures of Jesus hugging him or something? cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Deicide: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
Just like your moniker depicts, hatred is already clouding your thought process.

For someone that has over 140topic on Atheism?

What is nonsense? That people are free from the hatred which has engulfed you? undecided

It is nonesens That's y i asked what's the point u have over 12 of this kind of story so whats the point?

And why would you even ask if I am the only one who has access to the internet undecided
Why not lift off your crown of hate? Think, and then come up with a normal question.
Am not like u that filled with Hate Like u do For Atheist. i can never be like u Hatered is not good

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
Atheism is the lack of belief in the existence of gods or God.

So where is his 'Hate for God' coming from. undecided

He was never an atheist, just confused!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Deicide: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Why don't you ever make sensible comments ?

Maybe the day u would stop being a [size=25] Coward [/size] i would But would that Ever happen??

2 Likes

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Deicide: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

Guy don't mind all this Christian They would do anything to try to spoil the name Of Atheism even if it means Faking story Ever heard of Jew for Jesus?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
4kings:

If you really lack a belief in God, you wouldnt dwell on it everyday of your life.

There is no man who spends his life talking about his lack of belief in anything, only atheists claim to do this, its clearly false.

Plus, in your "open-mindedness", have you considered that your "lack of belief" might be wrong?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Deicide:

For someone that has over 140topic on Atheism?

It is nonesens That's y i asked what's the point u have over 12 of this kind of story so whats the point?

Am not like u that filled with Hate Like u For Atheist U i can never be like u Hatered is not good
So you are the one who asked the question with your other moniker undecided Interesting how you create several monikers just for hate purposes smiley

KingEbukasBlog, you were right.

I serve the God of love, this is not a thread of hate.
Loosen up kid, there's more to life than hate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
Deicide:

Maybe the day u would stop being a [size=25] Coward [/size] i would But would that Ever happen??
Deicide:

Guy don't mind all this Christian They would do anything to try to spoil the name Of Atheism even if it means Faking story Ever heard of Jew for Jesus?

How old are you?

So we are spoiling the name of atheism? undecided
I thought atheism was not a thing undecided

hmmnn. The religious nature of man. smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Deicide: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:

How old are you?

So we are spoiling the name of atheism? undecided
I thought atheism was not a thing undecided

hmmnn. The religious nature of man. smiley
Is Christianity a Religion? u know two can play this game? answer lemme screenshot it
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Deicide: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
So you are the one who asked the question with your other moniker undecided Interesting how you create several monikers just for hate purposes smiley

Did i deny it? i have only two account here in case one gets baned for foolish reason i use the other but how many do u use to spread ur hate? 12? 20?
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Deicide:

Is Christianity a Religion? u know two can play this game? answer lemme screenshot it
You can call christianity a religion, you may not be wrong.

However, christianity is beyond mere religious rituals, practices etc. Jesus came to show us the way, to teach us, to give us the Holy Spirit.
Without the Holy Spirit, Christianity is reduced to religion.

We are Christians, followers of Christ, and you can screen shot it. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2962901_1121659210155559825525258653944559474739177n_png_jpegfa266f7c9243a7bd65989a22c71b768a

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
Deicide:

Did i deny it? i have only two account here in case one gets baned for foolish reason i use the other but how many do u use to spread ur hate? 12? 20?
No, I use 100.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Deicide: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
If you really lack a belief in God, you wouldnt dwell on it everyday of your life.

Hypocrite If u really believe in God u won't have more than 140 topics on a "lack of belief in God" are u having doubts?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by JackBizzle: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Tag-team of liars

Kingebukasblog and winner01

Undisputed heavyweight champions of fallacies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Deicide: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
You can call christianity a religion, you may not be wrong.

However, christianity is beyond mere religious rituals, practices etc. Jesus came to show us the way, to teach us, to give us the Holy Spirit.
Without the Holy Spirit, Christianity is reduced to religion.

We are Christians, followers of Christ, and you can screen shot it. wink
U mean that holy spirit that F**ked Mary?

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Deicide:

Hypocrite If u really believe in God u won't have more than 140 topics on a "lack of belief in God" are u having doubts?
If this was a christian section, i would probably not care. If atheists did not attempt to bully christians, i would probably not care.
This seems like an atheist section in proxy, the least I can do is to engage in apologetics.

This is not an atheist thread, it is a testimony. Are you against testimonies too?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Deicide:

U mean that holy spirit that F**ked Mary?
No one mocks someone who genuinely has a problem. You dont go to an hospital to mock the sick, except you are sick yourself.

There you go.
It only proves atheism is sick.

You are still not thinking clearly.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
hahn:
Bravo! Jesus is real!
Did he upload of pictures hugging him or something? cheesy grin

NOT EVEN PHOTOSHOP CAN FIX THIS..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by Deicide: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
If this was a christian section, i would probably not care. If atheists did not attempt to bully christians, i would probably not care.
This seems like an atheist section in proxy, the least I can do is to engage in apologetics.

Bully Christians How? Are u guys not sure of ya faith again?

This is not an atheist thread, it is a testimony. Are you against testimonies too?
Testimony that has Atheist on it on a religious section is that not Hypocrisy?
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
JackBizzle:
Tag-team of liars

Kingebukasblog and winner01

Undisputed heavyweight champions of fallacies
Of course, even with picture as proof, the testimony is a lie.
No amount of evidence can convince you bro.

1 Like

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by 4kings: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
I don't dwell on it everyday, i just react to illogical statements

There is no man who spends his life talking about his lack of belief in anything, only atheists claim to do this, its clearly false.
"Claim" is a big word there. Atheists only address points that don't make sense, and guess what there are about 5billion people who make and believe absurd claims and ideas.

Plus, in your "open-mindedness", have you considered that your "lack of belief" might be wrong?
lack of belief in which god? (i'm not an atheist BTW)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by winner01(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Deicide:

Bully Christians How? Are u guys not sure of ya faith again?

Testimony that has Atheist on it on a religious section is that not Hypocrisy?
If I post a testimony about a sick person becoming healed, does it mean I have something against sickness undecided

I thought atheism was not a thing, why are you offended undecided
Why are you even on a religion section undecided

I speak peace into your life.
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by hahn(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

NOT EVEN PHOTOSHOP CAN FIX THIS..

And I never high o tongue
Re: Ex-atheist From Reddit Finds God, Attests To Hatred Towards God And Christians. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:

Dude and his rancor against God , he has other numerous accounts that have been deactivated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Atheists Celebrate Christmas? / How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / Winners Chapel To Lay Foundation Of 3rd University In January At Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.