Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? (26089 Views)

An Affair With Yesterday / Ways To Remain Broke Even Earn A Decent Income / Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Zedoo(m): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2016
.*wande coal voice* storyyyyyyy
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by omowolewa: 6:51am On Sep 25, 2016
He should just start looking for another job, its not easy to stop such a thing
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Kakamorufu(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2016
he should approach his boss and tell her boldly and in the most polite manner. and tell her, ma'am, I don't wanna do this no more
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Cutehector(m): 6:53am On Sep 25, 2016
GoldenJAT:
nairalanders comment abstractly at times...failing 2b realistic....this write up is on d frontpage cos d poster wants solution...we all know he bleeped up!!!i dont think we need a reminder as 2 that,as im so sure,u can also mk same mistake....The most important thing is that he wanna stop..and that should b commended!U AINT A SAINT.
there is nothing abstract about my comment bro! In life u gat choices, it's either a yes! Or a no!

And as for me, I got standards. U see, I can never do office romance, no matter how bad it affects my job on the line. If I happen to get sacked because of my refusal, then so be it! I don't give ten shitts about that.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by daclint(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2016
As u make your bed na so u go sleep on top am
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by don4real18(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2016
sha think of recession

1 Like

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:57am On Sep 25, 2016
hagmond1:
Why should you impregnate your fiancée?
Julius, that's fornication.
Damn!!!
Imagine what fornication caused you.
very unintelligent comment!!!i wonder if some pple do engage their brain at times.
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by sheyishay: 7:01am On Sep 25, 2016
Did u even think of how dangerous office romance is? It never ends well.Trust me ive been there before.The worst is yet to happen.The earlier you start looking for another job the better.she will definitely Bleep u up at the end.
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:01am On Sep 25, 2016
hagmond1:
Why should you impregnate your fiancée?
Julius, that's fornication.
Damn!!!
Imagine what fornication caused you.
LOL!
what about the adultery aspect na?
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 25, 2016
GoldenJAT:
im damn sure u av cheated b4....proffer solution and stop cursing...it could av happened 2 any 1 of us.i bet u...u do same if u were in his shoes.
Not that I have to reply you but let me indulge you.

There are various kinds of people, and I assure you what is a norm to one person is certainly not the same to another.

Plus if you read my post carefully you would see I was only aversed to him roping his fiance's illness in. You did it cause you wanted to, it appealed to you not because of any damn illness.
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by seguno2: 7:09am On Sep 25, 2016
He is getting married, not so?
He should tell the boss he can't continue with the risk of his wife finding out.
Except he is not sure if he wants to stop or not.
Meanwhile he needs to start searching for another job aggressively.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by dilini(m): 7:12am On Sep 25, 2016
I won't blame the guy one bit! Most of us here have been bashing the guy in the story but have we thought about it one bit if we were in his shoes. Oh come on guys, the lady is his boss and she has all the powers to lay him off using any flimsy excuse... after all na she employ the guy nao.. If I were in his shoes when that sex thingy was about to get nasty I would have subtly and stylishly painted a good lie by telling her that I'm a one-minute man and my beliefs as a christian forbids me to have sex with another man's wife. I believe that talk will knock her off and wake her up to reality but in the long run she may recoil back to her shell and shield the guy from enjoying more benefits that he has been enjoying. Trust me, bottom-power can be very dangerous when you try t play smart...

My 2cents sha....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by idav: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2016
"Joan suggested we went to her room for a nightcap. I hesitated. I instinctively knew what she was saying and I knew I should refuse. But there was this apprehension that if I turned her down, she’d make my life at work hell as she could be difficult if she didn’t get her own way"

1. This is a simple analogy. Your friend have feeling for this woman before his boss pull the trigger. So why feeling bad now.
2. If he felt he already had enough of her, its simple to end it. what he need to do is to identify those things that turn his boss on. then, remove those by doing things that put her off.
3. I suggest you don't need to tell your woman as things may get out of hand. My brother, woman will always be woman. you get yourself into it, try to pull yourself out.
4. if you marry today, where will your financial power come from ? from your job or from your wife family ? Remember this is change era. if you lose this you may not get one soon.
5. What if you get this job not because of your education CV but because she want to bed you anytime she like.
Think and act wisely. Remember to commit it to God hand. God bless u and your wife -to - be.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by tenifayo1994(m): 7:18am On Sep 25, 2016
dtz a terrible mistake but we re all human being. resigning frm ur work place might nt an easy nd d best decision coz finding a new 1 can b difdicult.
y do ur bozz kip on wanting more? thatz bcoz u satisfy her. u are a guy u can as well manipulate her. if it happen that i was in ur shoe, what i will do is to fall asleep after a single round of sex inwhich i will make sure i cum in about 30seconds. if this continue on and on, she will also grow tire as she wont also enjoy the sex anymore.
win_win situation? yp

1 Like

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by ercel: 7:32am On Sep 25, 2016
@OP,personally I won't join in judging you,se.x could have been your weakness,plus the desire to keep your job.
My suggestion on way out is do not tell your pregnant wife as some have suggested that you should confess to her (her condition is delicate,plus some pregnacies make women paranoid,she could go to your office and make a scene- embarrassing your boss and you, in fact you end-up fired by the organisation and prosecuted by your boss' husband). Pray and confess to God and ask for forgiveness.
Secondly,as soon as possible,tell your boss you would like to discuss something very important with her that can't be discussed at the office,pick a place that is not too public and not too secluded,an eatery for instance. There you explain to her you cannot continue the illicit affair. Give her reasons starting with why you feel it is not right - obviously you both are sinning against God and against your partners.
Let her know you still respect her and what you shared (secret) is safe,tell her you don't kiss and tell. And let her know you arrived at this conclusion knowing she could make your job harder or even fire you but you thought the best option for you both is to end what could destroy both of you. Reiterate to her that she is sure of your continuous respect. Don't say too much and listen to her reply.
Finally,prepare your mind for anything,she might accept your proposal or threaten to make you lose your job,either way,stand by your words,that's what real men do!
Best.

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Elkay3: 7:33am On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
U see, things start up with "choice"

He made a choice in the first place. The boss did not put a gun at his head to coerce him to sleep with her for the night. She asked nicely.

He obeyed like a slave. He allowed stupid feelings to dictate his actions. The phrase "What if" is killing a lot of couples today.

All I can say is that he got himself into that mess all by himself. He better use the same way to get out of it by manning up and owning to his mistakes.

Now this goes out to men out there, I don't give a damn who you are or what you do.

Have Self Control....

Exactly.
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Cutehector(m): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2016
sheyishay:
Did u even think of how dangerous office romance is? It never ends well.Trust me ive been there before.The worst is yet to happen.The earlier you start looking for another job the better.she will definitely Bleep u up at the end.
I just pray u da real seyi shay wink
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by 1miccza: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2016
Well the deed has been done and he just has to man up now.... He has to pick one of three options.. He can either end it nicely,resign or allow the affair to fade away slowly by immersing himself in work and avoiding outside trips with the boss...
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by shamecurls(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2016
Bitter truth is that he will bonk his boss till she personally decides to let-go which she probably might toss him out when she is through just to protect her image.

He probably does have 2 choices! Quit the job or remain sexually active and exploring so she does not get tired of the fun.
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by galantjoe(m): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2016
Op. My advice is very simple. Say nothing. Do nothing. Continue with ur sex excapade with our boss discreetly. Tell ur mind the affair keep ur job. Give ur conscience reason why u should be doing it. Then u will not feel guilt conscience.

Most of guy are praying for this opportunities. This is a greater chance to rise in corporate ladder. U should not bring this out. Because this is secret to success. The chances are ur fiancee will not found out.

The economy is bad. No job. U will really suffer if u confront ur boss. Or tell ur wife. Be smart. The sex drive would lower with time. Have slush fund in case.
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by MztrChukwu(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2016
g4everybody:
U have made a very terrible mistake in the first place, bt dats nt d end if the road. Try to sit ur boss down and talk to her, let her know she already had a life and family and you intend on having urs. Communicate your position to her politely and make her see reasons why you need to end the affair with her. Appeal to her sense of reasoning and telling her if she really want the best of u and make you happy, she should let things go and behave nothing like that ever happen to u both. If she really hav conscience, she wil hav to allow things be.

If only it was that easy. Lol
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by MztrChukwu(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2016
galantjoe:
Op. My advice is very simple. Say nothing. Do nothing. Continue with ur sex excapade with our boss discreetly. Tell ur mind the affair keep ur job. Give ur conscience reason why u should be doing it. Then u will not feel guilt conscience.

Most of guy are praying for this opportunities. This is a greater chance to rise in corporate ladder. U should not bring this out. Because this is secret to success. The chances are ur fiancee will not found out.

The economy is bad. No job. U will really suffer if u confront ur boss. Or tell ur wife. Be smart. The sex drive would lower with time. Have slush fund in case.

All i'm saying!

Use the sin to your advantage and then bail!

shikena!

1 Like

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by joey150(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2016
Kai!!
not even a paragraph??

Nawa!

Cant read your hullabaloo
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2016
tellin his fiance is lik diving to an ocean he might swim fr d rest of his life,yu might kill d trust Foreva,confronting d boss is lik kickin bees nest... its gonna cum after yu..
i wil advice he makes himsef less attractive,,,figure out wat she wuld xpect frm her man,,as to interaction,,looks n presentation,,share with her r/ship ideologies that wonnt compliment her's.
most importantly giv her geniune poor sex,,even if yu av to eat or drink tins dt wil lower ur performance ...sex is d heartbeat of any extra marital affair..kill it innocently.
she wil look elsewhr fr satisfaction,,thats wat a made woman want n stays with...
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 25, 2016
Hot job with good pay and other erm..perks that include fvcking an equally hot boss.

This na dream job...walahi!

1 Like

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Two things are involve, either u continue to sex her and continue wit ur job or u stop sexing her and quit ur job, but never u tell ur fiance, it will be very very risk. Wat if u tell ur fiance and u loose ur job, then ur fiance quit the marriage. If i were u bro, i will sex the hell out of her. In life before a change take place their must be a sacrifice. This is ur own sacrifice to climb the ladder of success.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Brooklyn47: 8:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Since today is Sunday, I will use the bible to resolve this issue.

Remember the passage in Acts 27: 9 when Paul was in a ship and he perceived that there would be heavy storm. He advised the sailor that they should turn back but the Sailor refused to heed to his advise because the cloud was clear and everything on the outside showed no signs of an impending storm. As they went on, they experienced a dangerous storm was certain to kill everyone on board . Paul had to go into fasting and prayers then he told them that they should have heeded to his warning but they should do one thing...have courage. And he said that no lives will be lost only the ship will wreck.

So in order words, this guy thought he could get to eat his cake and have it. It's either he keeps sleeping with his boss to continue to save his job (which he will loose eventually cos h cannot sustain this forever) or he stops this sinful act and get fired.

At this point, do what Paul did. Go on a fast and ask God for forgiveness for sleeping with your boss, a Married woman for that matter. Then I will say the same thing that Paul said to the Sailor... have Courage by resisting your boss when next she invites you out. Start thanking God for the new Job He has prepared for you in advance because your boss will definitely sack you. You might suffer for a while looking for that new job as God is though a merciful God, He is also a God of justice. So you will pay for your error but if you are truly repentant, you will find a better job after a while.

The ship is wrecked but no lives will be lost if you follow these steps. So next time, if you a your female boss smiling sheepishly at you and giving u eye in a meeting at your new work place you will look down immediately and not pass her encouraging signals as you did the last time. Ashawo!

Happy Sunday grin
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2016
GoldenJAT:
very unintelligent comment!!!i wonder if some pple do engage their brain at times.
you're a brainless dick,if you can't tell what sarcasm is.
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by IbBarham(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2016
Next time he should just try to explain to his boss and settle it amicably...
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Op! u or ur friend,, NO time to read much of ur epistle..... U can help urslf out by soft words, convince ur boss, let her know she's a married woman... Talk to her in a soft voice.. Apply quote if possible.
Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Miladi(f): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Like Vanguardngr like nairaland; always modifying and recycling old tales.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? by Nathan113: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2016
person de find solution una dr blame am for what hapend in d past.i tink d best way to handle dis is go wt ut boss wen she needs u bt no mor giv ha njoyable sex.mek it borin.if posible screw her 1minute n release.she wud fil u n no longer perform hence she wont njoy u again n bcomes tired n bored of u hence wud let u b faster dan u tot,anyoda way ur sure to loose ur job.bt if she hired u to dt ofiz for sex purposes usin d job as a cova b sure ul stil use ur job as ur no longer performin ur major duty(sex)nt d work.n if shes readin dis n u mk use of dis trick oyo is ur case

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Employer Wants Me To Come To His Church Or Be Fired (advice) / Sacked For Sending Official Mail With Blackberry / My Boss Just Did Me A Massive Favour, But I'm Still Worried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.