Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Georgina Onuoha And Daughters In Beautiful New Photos. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha And Daughters In Beautiful New Photos. (24880 Views)

Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) / Sextape: Kemi Olunloyo Places Curses On Georgina Onuoha And Angela Okorie (Pic) / Georgina Onuoha And Daughters Stun In New Photoshoot In The US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Daughters In Beautiful New Photos. by ahamonyeka(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Thank God you are back on your feet.
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Daughters In Beautiful New Photos. by jasysandra(f): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
I want to look this good after 2.

Tu est belle chérie
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Daughters In Beautiful New Photos. by badassProdigy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
if i catch u ehnn
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Daughters In Beautiful New Photos. by Aleora(f): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is the body your wife gets when you don't marry a fat or over curvy lady,just normal and after two kids she looks good
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Daughters In Beautiful New Photos. by Cutehector(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pretty woman.
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Daughters In Beautiful New Photos. by DCONE1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Didn't know people still use this pose. 2016 and somebody still dey touch flower with one leg raised. Chai!

I won't even say anything about her bathroom slippers
see mumu like you ,you want make she bend Nyash shay...shes just being spontenous ,playfull and Just having fun with her kids what do you expect her to wear....? High heels.smh......and before you reply me SHUT THE FV.CK UP ,ARE YOU GOD
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Daughters In Beautiful New Photos. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
DCONE1:
see mumu like you ,you want make she bend Nyash shay...shes just being spontenous ,playfull and Just having fun with her kids what do you expect her to wear....? High heels.smh......and before you reply me SHUT THE FV.CK UP ,ARE YOU GOD
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) / Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) / PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.