Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:31 AM

BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) (24855 Views)

Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) / Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) / Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2021
BBNaija's Ka3na Brags, Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video)

Big Brother Naija star, Ka3na shared a video in which she said she was travelling to Turkey for a teeth procedure that will give her a whiter teeth, IgbereTV reports.

She also bragged that the teeth procedure she was going for is not cheap as she showed off a bundle of foreign currency she was having.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLQUFIVS7I4

https://igberetvnews.com/1402577/bbnaijas-ka3na-brags-flies-turkey-teeth-procedure-whiter-teeth-video/

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by suffering: 7:59am On Oct 11, 2021
Hmm, it’s sad that she has esteem issues. The sooner she learns that life is not a competition the better for her.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2021
Bankrolled by one big god

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na her money she take fly go Turkey? Mumu bragger abi na bagger lipsrsealed

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Some have White money,
Another person wants White Teeth!

Inside life, Orisirisi nkan loun sele,
Lagbo MANNA Orisirisi Barbecue loun be nbe!

Kuronbe! cool

Kebize:

No be juju be that lols
Lol cheesy

No be small juju o.
grin cheesy wink

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Promoter2: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
She should try to work on her fake bum as well
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Op so make we fry beans??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by FactBoyz: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Her aim for travelling to do this is probably to show off, (which she has started doing by the way) You can get this done in Nigeria.

But her money, her business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by peppermint7(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
All these people wer de above me just de bitter
Na her teeth
Anywhere she wan fly go whithen make she fly go
suffering:
Hmm, it’s sad that she has esteem issues. The sooner she learns that life is not a competition the better for her.
So person no ft just choose to do something wer go benefit am
No be everything be competition abeg

E show for you monicker sha grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Oxtertee(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
So this one too na news?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Fly to Turkey for White teeth procedure,
Something we have done for thousands and thousands of clients here in our darling country.

Well, na she get her teeth......and her money!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Teewhy2: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
This life no balance sha.
some people are looking for money to eat, while some are using that money for beautification.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by abbaapple: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
angry

I show my landlord this post and he cleared my outstanding lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
I prefer to rock my goro brown teeth anyday anytime twice on Monday

Who white teeth help

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Don't we have dentist that does teeth whitening in Nigeria? Anyways, it's her money but at same time, we all should try to grow our local economy.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by captainamiedi1: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
be it cheap or expensive, what is our business with that? abi u expect us to refund you the money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by xpressionx(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wetin I go for her for 50k wink
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by lonecatt(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
suffering:
this kind talk
Her white teeth could be her selling point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by bigdammyj: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na her money she take fly go Turkey? Mumu bragger abi na bagger lipsrsealed

LOL
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by revived: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
How this made for

What's this babe price sef
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by saferoom: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Na so
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by BigDawsNet: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Why We Haven't Made Contact With Aliens - ??

Only a single reason! That cant keep up with celebrities life styles...

What's an average Nigerian business if you wanna work on your tooth.....

Broadcast something meaningful pls
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by OakConsultNG: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
okay then..

Fly your business to the moon.. Talk to us at OakShire Consults to register your Business, Church, NGO and Incorporate your company with the CAC today to get a massive 20% DISCOUNT!

Change of Directors and Re-Allotment of shares?

Check our signature and page for more details.
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
And i dey here dey form legit job or nothing!

with d way things are going i fit give up my a$$, werin idey use am do sef?
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
see wetin dem dey put 4 nairaland fp as news!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Then come back and eat plate of thick amala and ewedu, and abacha.
MISSION FAILED SUCCESSFULLY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Bmaster(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Okay.
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106645787:
Some have White money,
Another person wants White Teeth!

Inside life, Orisirisi nkan loun sele,
Lagbo MANNA Orisirisi Barbecue loun be needed!

Kuronbe!

cool Hehehehehe ! The same pipu wey go dey shout Bubu most not go for medical trip abroad grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by Moony45: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
peppermint7:
All these people wer de above me just de bitter
Na her teeth
Anywhere she wan fly go whithen make she fly go

So person no ft just choose to do something wer go benefit am
No be everything be competition abeg

E show for you monicker sha grin
Which benefit, esteem benefit? So you sre confused
Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by free2ryhme: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) by abobote: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
And how is that our problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan / Eva Alordiah Transforms Into A Zombie In New Special Effect Makeup (Photo) / “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.