Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) (44205 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Proffdada: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2016
He wants to send monthly contribution to fund the illegal radio station grin

5 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2016
NGZSPARKS01:
Man must survive......

The jazz that his babalawo did on the jacket expired before he could cross over grin

2 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by fareed69(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2016
Ibo and drugs

It's like 8 and 9.

4 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by tuna4servi(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Dis guy get mind ooooo

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by back2sender: 11:25am On Sep 25, 2016
Rockyrascal:
Whick kind mumu be this one self.

Some people do pile their internal system with drugs and they are still been caught.
Why are my in laws disgracing me like this. Alaibo why naa

6 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by obyrich(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2016
AroOkigbo:
I was not expecting a different name even though I'm a senior member of NCAN and share tribe with you.

Nwanne, you really fall our hand.
You don ff.u.c.k.u.p

How I wished this was in Indonesia!. ..body for tell you!

#SayNoToDrugs
I stand with you. I am an Igbo man. I detest this desperation to make money by all means. He should be locked away from humanity for a long time.

5 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2016
Rockyrascal:

Some people do pile their internal system with drugs and they are still been caught.
The dude must be a learner shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by cybriz82(m): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Upon all d fans n ac wey dey blow u..u still dey sweat cus ur spirit dn take off live ur body to face d music alone...

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by popcykaylah(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2016
Our flat head brothers always topping the chat in this type of case..

2 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by bigblackbooty(f): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2016
The hustle is real
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2016
Na thesame people.

If I use easterner but,once I mention westerner na wahala.
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by ekhai(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
we have checked and as usual they can not disappoint in this type of crime. SE we hail from Bradford City.
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/ndlea-discovers-cocaine-jacket-arrests-suspect/

Hahahahahahaha. I was just curious... I guessed right!

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by bigtt76(f): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
It's all psychology dear. Ideally who would have thought the jacket worn would have cokes inside? No one but the fact that the NDLEA guys have been trained to watch out for tell tale signs.

1. The guy is coming from a drug flagged country (Brazil, India, Columbia, Pakistan etc are such countries) and passengers must be searched.

2. You land MMIA or other Nigerian International Airports wearing Eskimo jacket, when we all know AC for these airports are not functional, you will be searched. Better if he had held the jacket in his arms but then it was too thick for the cold in the plane sef.

3. The guy may have been looking a bit jittery when clearing the various security posts.

4. He looked too 'jew' to have been coming from Brazil without ulterior motives. Like say he dress like a boss (business man) he won't have been flagged for search.

All these our musicians going on so called tours, you know how many of dem de run these things? Or you think all the money they flaunt na from music CD sales? Think again.

Rockyrascal:

3 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by sukkot: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
dayum. this nigga strong pass me. wearing that thick jacket in muritala mohammed airport is the sign of a strong nigga cheesy

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
[/b]Agwu Samuel[b]

Representing south south regional Head quater.

NCan

4 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Princejboy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
welcome to nigeria oga grin
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by walosky(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=sukkot post=49657473]dayum. this nigga strong pass me. wearing that thick jacket in muritala mohammed airport is the sign of a strong nigga cheesy[/quoteOhaoffiah and huslings are like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
This guy mumu oo. Him mates in the business are carrying the shit abroad na for here the mumu see am carry come. Why not go singapore, saudi, UAE, malaysia where dem go give u death sentence. Na charm the NDLEA officers dey use catch this people oo. Bro go and enjoy half of years on earth in kirikiri prison. Alapa masise.

4 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by danot1030: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Agwu again, na them always.
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by planetx: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
habsydiamond:
This guy mumu oo. Him mates in the business are carrying the shit abroad na for here the mumu see am carry come. Why not go singapore, saudi, UAE, malaysia where dem go give u death sentence. Na charm the NDLEA officers dey use catch this people oo. Bro go and enjoy half of years on earth in kirikiri prison. Alapa masise.
I don't think the final destination for the drugs is Nigeria, and why is that almost everybody that went to that Brazil for greener pastures always resort to drug trafficking out of frustration because Brazil is a third world country that could barely take care of its own citizens talk less of you coming from Africa when their own black citizens are treated like dirt. People just run to any country abroad based on this false notion that everywhere outside Africa is better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Araoluwa005(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
ajepako:

Grinding stone......got me ROTFL.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
even me, can stop laffing fa
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by nextprince: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Flattiees making us proud home and abroad grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by kareemkamil(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
Walahi, this guy is Notorious Bad guy. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by lilreese: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
His Mumu no be small..
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by docadams: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

Chineke! Doing risky business without an iota of intelligence.

Why put on a leather jacket to a hot and humid climate like ours?
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by solace2013: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Only to check names, the same people as usual, IPOB; giving Nigeria bad names everywhere. Mod, ban me please.
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by 4nobody4every1: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
sukkot:
dayum. this nigga strong pass me. wearing that thick jacket in muritala mohammed airport is the sign of a strong nigga cheesy
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by rafcrown(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
IGBO KWENU
IGBO
IBO
IBO.
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by watchindelta(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Brilliantlights:
hmm.. This is a Nigerian problem. Get rich while doing virtually nothing. Nigerians never want to hustle legitimately but want to eat big
yes na d truth gbam. Everywhere Nigerians dey fk up! U Come someone country learn d language dey go tell u wety i Wan take am do! Go school dey go Say i dey crazy. n dey Wan make Moni!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook / Final Year Student Stabbed To Death By His Friend Over Girlfriend In Bauchi / Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.