₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,074,112 members, 4,477,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 September 2018 at 08:00 AM

Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them (11158 Views)

You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director / NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress / Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them by Confynix(f): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hi Taeewo, pls I need on NYSC age limit issue, how do edit my dob to enable go for serve next year. I'm do my clearance and result is yet to be out. I really want to serve. pls help me

my email is: colingforluv@yahoo and my number is 09059997610 or 07063812675
thanks!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them by Taeewo(m): 3:08pm On Jan 02
There is no solution to that for now
Re: Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them by juammy: 12:22pm On Mar 22
pls my waec and jamb dob has 1993 but I saw 1994 in my school nysc portal pls will it affect my online registration
thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them by ziziangel(m): 10:25am On Mar 24
need a clear clarification on NYSC age limit, I turned 30 last year September, I ll be 31 this September

I've seen my name on this current senate list...

Is it possible that I'd be exempted?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them by greatlinda: 11:53am On Mar 24
pls my school uploaded their senate list yesterday that is on Friday and I didn't see my name I don't know if their is hope for me in batch A
Re: Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them by Else2c(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24
I was mobilised last year during registration i was exempted i went back to the school for clarification and resubmission of form for remobilisation now the guy in charge said my matric is already in use please how can I go about revalidation because I did jamb regularisation for correction of date of birth
Re: Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them by isaacsegun(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28
Taeewo:
Are you facing any challenges on your age during or before online registration?

Kindly ask me any question and get a response ASAP.. ...

pls, how can you help me? i will be 31 in August of this year and my dob with jamb will be reading exemption during Nysc registration. I was told to do jamb regularisation to correct the dob but the money was just too much for me now.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them by abbacool(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28
My DOB on nysc portal is wrong but it is still within serving age, my question is should i correct it or leave it and if i should correct it what are the required procedure? Thank you
Re: Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them by isaacsegun(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28
Jennifer300:

Go get jamb regularization from the bank l think it's about 10,500 naira
pls can jamb regularisation do the magic?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them by LordScent(m): 4:08am On Mar 29
abbacool:
My DOB on nysc portal is wrong but it is still within serving age, my question is should i correct it or leave it and if i should correct it what are the required procedure? Thank you
Same problem. have you been able to solve yours?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them by abbacool(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29
LordScent:

Same problem. have you been able to solve yours?
No sir
Re: Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them by abidemi1996: 5:27pm On Mar 30
My challenge is not successfully registering for remobilization since last 3
batches.

I finished from Olabisi Onabanjo since 2010, any assistance coz I really want
to go for service this time because this might be my last opportunity and I
don't want to miss it for any reason.

If am successfully registered I need info on how to be mobilized to ghost area
because I might not be having all the time for this.

Re: Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them by chicagoPD(m): 12:31am On Apr 01
I registered for nysc last year but i couldn't go to camp due to health issue. I'm above 30 now and due to health challenges i can't bear the stress of service so i revalidated my previous account on nysc portal hoping to opt for exemption cert but i couldn't. Please what other options are available to apply for exemption?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them by praaizz: 9:54am On Apr 02
Hey everyone this is just a quick reminder if you are still interested in serving in Lagos and you haven't done your online nysc registration yet.. we are submitting our first list on Tuesday so Pls if you are interested this is the time....Thank you...call or whattapp 08109592700 privately ASAP...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them by Giftez: 11:14am On Apr 03
For date of birth and exemption issues, call 08053073862 for a quick rectification. The solution is 100% guaranteed! Thanks.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To NYSC Age (exemption) Here - Let's Treat Them by surfrush: 11:52am On Apr 03
Please i just an aspirant to gain admission and i a already 27(1991)years but while registering for jamb reduced my age to 25(1993) so that i will meet up with d service age. But d issue now is my waec is 1991,please how do i go about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC: Prospective 2016 Batch B Corps Members. Lets Meet Here / American-born And Raised Nigerians Who Want To Do NYSC / Nysc Batch C14 Benue Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.