Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge (60619 Views)

Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge / Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos / Goodnews For Southwestern! Crude Oil Drilled Outside Niger Delta For First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by satowind(m): 4:53am On Sep 27, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

rubbish, how many schools did he build you are talking buses, borehole and other irrelevant crap
a whole lot including sch of pharmacy. Let obiano do renovation let see

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by AtlanticBreeze: 6:25am On Sep 27, 2016
satowind:
a whole lot including sch of pharmacy. Let obiano do renovation let see
which school of pharmacy? lol

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Who is this kid? I know you are looking for attention but i wont dignify you with one cos you are small. However, there is nothing great in smuggling cocaine.

u really need to find constructive garbs seriously cos u r embarrassing ur fellow bigots wit ds same weak punchlines.
well I will still choose cocaine over babaric ritualistic murders cos of u pples tradition of believing in anytn fetish.
if u r not a retard u would knw uv already dignified ds "small kid". I guess u r replying frm old pples home
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hhundredhundred(m): 7:04am On Sep 27, 2016
[s]
lordyugo:

u really need to find constructive garbs seriously cos u r embarrassing ur fellow bigots wit ds same weak punchlines.
well I will still choose cocaine over babaric ritualistic murders cos of u pples tradition of believing in anytn fetish.
if u r not a retard u would knw uv already dignified ds "small kid". I guess u r replying frm old pples home
[/s]

Shut up that smelly gutter you call mouth. Sure, you will surely love cocaine smuggling since its no crime in your cursed dungeon. Lmaoooo. Imagine a cannibal talking about ritualist, were you not fed with human meat while growing up. The joke is on you flat head. You are not even worth the stress cos you are empty. Lmao

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 7:12am On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Shut up that smelly gutter you call mouth. Sure, you will surely love cocaine smuggling since its no crime in your cursed dungeon. Lmaoooo. Imagine a cannibal talking about ritualist, were you not fed with human meat while growing up. The joke is on you flat head. You are not even worth the stress cos you are empty. Lmao

always boring "yawns". Here I ws expecting sumtn creative , like I said u really need to be remanded in an old pples home . Will still choose cocaine smugglers over ritualists , fetish tribal marked faces dat thrive on incest or touts collecting low denominations.
cone head old man hv ur mum cukd oily food for u today cos u kp sounding retarded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hhundredhundred(m): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2016
lordyugo:

always boring "yawns". Here I ws expecting sumtn creative , like I said u really need to be remanded in an old pples home . Will still choose cocaine smugglers over ritualists , fetish tribal marked faces dat thrive on incest or touts collecting low denominations.
cone head old man hv ur mum cukd oily food for u today cos u kp sounding retarded

Jeeeeez. The mofo continue to repeat same crap over and over. What is creativity in telling you the story about your cursed family. The cocaine smuggler cant even spell well. Lmaoooo. The lowlife animal is pained, you are from a place where they practise all the evils in this world from cocaine smuggling, armed robbery, fake drugs, rituals, cannibalism and baby factory which you are a proud product. The akpu eating animal with no parents is pained, I am not responding for your miserable life, direct your frustration to your late mother in her grave.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by odomanis: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2016
sarrki:

Must you comment?

Though Obiano is not doing bad

Do you know what they call presidential system of Govt ?

Instead of many people looking at the center we should

Hold our Governors, local Government chairman,

State house of Representatives, Federal house of

Representatives & senators accountable

But the Centre takes 56% of the Federal allocation. So it is expected that more comes from the Center.

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Jeeeeez. The mofo continue to repeat same crap over and over. What is creativity in telling you the story about your cursed family. The cocaine smuggler cant even spell well. Lmaoooo. The lowlife animal is pained, you are from a place where they practise all the evils in this world from cocaine smuggling, armed robbery, fake drugs, rituals, cannibalism and baby factory which you are a proud product. The akpu eating animal with no parents is pained, I am not responding for your miserable life, direct your frustration to your late mother in her grave.

For someone talking bout spelling u really did a gud job wit "cant" nd "practise" loooool and yes we r proud drug smugglers nd kingpins rather than touts collecting low denominations nd chopping up babies in d forest. Oily ewedu grandpa still living wit his parents

2 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hhundredhundred(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2016
lordyugo:

For someone talking bout spelling u really did a gud job wit "cant" nd "practise" loooool and yes we r proud drug smugglers nd kingpins rather than touts collecting low denominations nd chopping up babies in d forest. Oily ewedu grandpa still living wit his parents

Sure, I know you are proud of your cocaine smuggling business cos you have no shame. Shutup, there are touts at upper Iweka and all markets in your dungeon, you think we don't know about it. Buhahahahaha. The cursed mofo is confused, but you agreed you are a product of baby factory so why spewing nonsense again. Lmaooool. Shameless akpu eating cannibal and lies.

8 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Sure, I know you are proud of your cocaine smuggling business cos you have no shame. Shutup, there are touts at upper Iweka and all markets in your dungeon, you think we don't know about it. Buhahahahaha. The cursed mofo is confused, but you agreed you are a product of baby factory so why spewing nonsense again. Lmaooool. Shameless akpu eating cannibal and lies.

yep we r drug kingpins nd barons buying up ur lands nd making ur dads tenants in dr lands looooool not alayes nd omo niles collecting low denominations nd chopping up babies instead of makn money thru baby factories by giving it to those without kids. U c d difference bw an average cone head man wit soaked oily brain nd a great igboman that thinks bout money loooool.
dats y u r still staying wit ur community clown which is ur daddy loool

2 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hhundredhundred(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2016
[s]
lordyugo:

yep we r drug kingpins nd barons buying up ur lands nd making ur dads tenants in dr lands looooool not alayes nd omo niles collecting low denominations nd chopping up babies instead of makn money thru baby factories by giving it to those without kids. U c d difference bw an average cone head man wit soaked oily brain nd a great igboman that thinks bout money loooool.
dats y u r still staying wit ur community clown which is ur daddy loool
[/s]

Which land? Lmaoooo You are only in the SW to sell fan yogo and gala in traffic. You are daft, more than 30 of you people sleep in 1room in that dirty Ajegunle. Many like you have been exposed here on nairaland, we call them nairaland virtual mansion owners. Can you imagine this nitwit is not even ashamed of his cocaine smuggling and baby factories, OMG. No wonder you all celebrate criminals and even award chieftaincy titles to them but they usually end up in Asia prison. Lol. The mofo keep screaming community everywhere and trying to remind us of his mother free p/ussy gift to all men in there village. Buhahahahahah

7 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by kodylicky(f): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2016
nice bridge but Obiano should pay his contractors, consultants and co...

Won't be surprised if the person that designed the bridge we are celebrating is still being owed.

considering the fact that he insists on paying just 30% of the costs of their works, he should at least pay up ooo.

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Which land? Lmaoooo You are only in the SW to sell fan yogo and gala in traffic. You are daft, more than 30 of you people sleep in 1room in that dirty Ajegunle. Many like you have been exposed here on nairaland, we call them nairaland virtual mansion owners. Can you imagine this nitwit is not even ashamed of his cocaine smuggling and baby factories, OMG. No wonder you all celebrate criminals and even award chieftaincy titles to them but they usually end up in Asia prison. Lol. The mofo keep screaming community everywhere and trying to remind us of his mother free p/ussy gift to all men in there village. Buhahahahahah

told u ,u need to be remanded in old pples home cos u kp conflicting ur punchlines
tot u said my mother is late nd now shes selling her pussy looooool and I nvr knew drugbarons sell gala nd live in a room apartment. U c y I call ur kind NAIRALAND MASCOTS ,simpletons results in cheap insults when they hv notn more to say.
and yes hollywood make movies bout drug barons and law enforcement agencies put dwn ritualists from ur afonja region cos d r serial killers.
grandpa tot u reside outside d country hw come u knw so much bout ajegunle loooool.
am really enjoying ur comic reliefs so keep them coming

2 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Kenzkenz: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2016
You are all saying nonsense. what is the duty of a governor? what is special in building a bridge or signature projects or paying salaries. therrefore it doesn't matter who started a project or who completed it because it's the state fund and not theirs

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hhundredhundred(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2016
lordyugo:

told u ,u need to be remanded in old pples home cos u kp conflicting ur punchlines
tot u said my mother is late nd now shes selling her pussy looooool and I nvr knew drugbarons sell gala nd live in a room apartment. U c y I call ur kind NAIRALAND MASCOTS ,simpletons results in cheap insults when they hv notn more to say.
and yes hollywood make movies bout drug barons and law enforcement agencies put dwn ritualists from ur afonja region cos d r serial killers.
grandpa tot u reside outside d country hw come u knw so much bout ajegunle loooool.
am really enjoying ur comic reliefs so keep them coming

What is punchline you keep screaming everywhere, dont you have shame? This akpu eating cannibal is running mad. So one must live in a place before you know whats going on there. OMG. You see why no one take you dumb ediot serious, you are crying already and even have no shame. Your pathetic people are worst ritualist cos they even eat each other, its normal to each human flesh in your cursed region.

Jeeeeez. Why are you proudly stupid and daft? Your people are going extinct in Asia and you are still celebrating there demise and misfortune, you deserve to be flogged for being dumb. Lmaoooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

What is punchline you keep screaming everywhere, dont you have shame? This akpu eating cannibal is running mad. So one must live in a place before you know whats going on there. OMG. You see why no one take you dumb ediot serious, you are crying already and even have no shame. Your pathetic people are worst ritualist cos they even eat each other, its normal to each human flesh in your cursed region.

Jeeeeez. Why are proudly stupid and daft? Your people are going extinct in Asia and you are still celebrating there demise and misfortune, you deserve to be flogged for being dumb. Lmaoooo

Yawns "simpleton u bore me wit d same repetitive lines

2 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Jeeeeez. Why are proudly stupid and daft? Your people are going extinct in Asia and you are still celebrating there demise and misfortune, you deserve to be flogged for being dumb. Lmaoooo

yawns" simpleton u bore me wit d same repetitive lines am sure ul reply wit d same again

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Rayplanet(m): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2016
Well done AKPOKUODIKE Global.
It's indeed another feather to Ur cap.
Anambra Adibago mma!

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Lmaooo. The accursed nitwit is trying to do ojukwu style, very daft and dumb animal.

loooool my comic relief oya reply again wit d same nit witted replies wit d same contents
we hv entered ojukwu nw looooooool

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hhundredhundred(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2016
lordyugo:

loooool my comic relief oya reply again wit d same nit witted replies wit d same contents
we hv entered ojukwu nw looooooool

I can see you have nothing else to say, you are looking for escape route but i will always pummel that your empty flat head. Lmaoooo

6 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

I can see you have nothing else to say, you are looking for escape route but i will always pummel that your empty flat head. Lmaoooo

oya reply my loooooool.ok let me gv u sumtn to reply since u hv entered ojukwu,which means u r fishing for contents.
I dnt mean ds as an insult but I really think u r a troubled demented bigot cos I kp hearing "pple eating pple bla bla bla"
one more for u to reply, nairaland granpa I tot u hv an industry/factory whr u employ dozens of pple ,shouldn't u be there monitoring ur workforce abi ur money works for u? Looool
oya gv me d same stale rhetoric nd dnt disappoint

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Podinwa: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2016
SirJeffry:
Where's the bridge located please? I don't know what to believe anymore, I read about Obiano's giant strides online but an Awka-resident journalist that I know keeps saying otherwise.
it is at Aguleri
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hhundredhundred(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2016
[s]
lordyugo:

oya reply my loooooool.ok let me gv u sumtn to reply since u hv entered ojukwu,which means u r fishing for contents.
I dnt mean ds as an insult but I really think u r a troubled demented bigot cos I kp hearing "pple eating pple bla bla bla"
one more for u to reply, nairaland granpa I tot u hv an industry/factory whr u employ dozens of pple ,shouldn't u be there monitoring ur workforce abi ur money works for u? Looool
oya gv me d same stale rhetoric nd dnt disappoint
[/s]

Wtf is this gibberish? Read this trash again and ask your pathetic self if there is anything meaningful in the crap above. Why are you proudly stupid and even flaunting it like necklace. Are you that daft that you cant come up with something sensible? What is monitoring of workforce? OMG. You are just a waste of sperm. Gosh!

5 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Wtf is this gibberish? Read this trash again and ask your pathetic self if there is anything meaningful in the crap above. Why are you proudly stupid and even flaunting it like necklace. Are you that daft that you cant come up with something sensible? What is monitoring of workforce? OMG. You are just a waste of sperm. Gosh!

yawns nvr fails to disappoint wit d childish insults loooool

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hhundredhundred(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2016
lordyugo:

yawns nvr fails to disappoint wit d childish insults loooool

Are you tired of displaying your foolishness?

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Are you tired of displaying your foolishness?

boring as expected
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hhundredhundred(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2016
lordyugo:

boring as expected

The flat head is tired.

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by arewafederation: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
osita76:
Another bridge from Anambra state please kindly show us the one from your state

show me a bridge like this in Anambra, and I promise to deactivate my nairaland account immediately grin

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by arewafederation: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
lordyugo:

dnt knw which is more hilarious , you not being able to name a state to defend ur stupidity or other embarrased bigots like u clicking like nd cheering u on

You seem to be bothered by the number of likes I got. grin

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Call07034780891: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
There must be uniqueness in designs, ours must not be like yours and vice-versa. Show us similar bridge below in your rural area. We have not shown the flyovers in our major cities yet but what is shown here in this thread are bridges built in our rural areas.

arewafederation:

show me a bridge like this in Anambra, and I promise to deactivate my nairaland account immediately grin

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
arewafederation:

that's not a bridge that's a flyover-to be specific, that's an interchange .theirs one in Onitsha anambra so bro deactivate your account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) / Ex-FRSC Boss Buys Off Govt’s 7-day Old N13m Jeep As Scrap, Paying N150,000 / Bomb Blast In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.