Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1206 Views)

Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me / Please Advice Me : My 18+ Years Old House Girl Is Tempting Me – What Should I Do / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by ChilledPill: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2016
You do realize today is sunday right?
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2016
Jibril659:
so what?

@OP, I'd suggest you should visit a brothel.

Sex nowadays is one of the cheapest commodities and sometimes sleeping with a LovePeddler using protection is safer than sleeping with a g.f or a woman who cheats without protection.

Above all, always remember to practice safe sex and try your best to quit masturbating.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2016
iFuck:

so what?

Sex nowadays is one of the cheapest commodities and sometimes sleeping with a LovePeddler using protection is safer than sleeping with a g.f or a woman who cheats without protection.

Above all, always remember to practice safe sex and try your best to quit masturbating.
wow. what's stopping you from checking a brothel since u know all this?
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2016
Jibril659:
wow. what's stopping you from checking a brothel since u know all this?
The advice is for OP damn it. sad
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2016
iFuck:

The advice is for OP damn it. sad
be careful
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Go to Church
Re: .. by DLondonboiy: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2016
A 20year old boy who always masturbate and the only people attracted to him are married women?

Nice one satan! What did this innocent boy do to deserve this torture?

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Jibril659:
be careful

Am i supposed to be scared or what? tongue
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2016
nma24:
Go to Church

The same church where he's fighting temptation from married women? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: .. by ChilledPill: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2016
iFuck:

so what?

Thanks for the advice but the fact of the matter is that there's no nearby brothel around and i always stays indoors doing one thing or the other.

Thanks though for the advice i appreciate.
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2016
iFuck:

Am i supposed to be scared or what? tongue
AIDS is real grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 25, 2016
that ur clair liss ur using 2 self-service will get u impotent,u berra stop for ur sake..
Re: .. by ChilledPill: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
that ur clair liss ur using 2 self-service will get u impotent,u berra stop for ur sake..
Hmmm...thank you so much.
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2016
One of the issues I have with people's ideas on morality, is the basis for this morality. Most times when people are asked why they perceive an act as morally wrong, or morally impermissible, the prevailing answer is that that's what they are told, either by their pastor, or by their parents, or by someone in authority. Now, I don't entirely see anything wrong with answers like this, but if this is the only reason why these people view those acts as wrong, then it represents a severe intellectual problem.
We all have brains, and those brains evolved for certain functions like reasoning and critical examination of ideas. I think every adult (those above the age of 18) should be able to come to an independent notion for what he deems as morally right, and this notion should be predicated on empathy and maximizing his well being and that of others.

OP, I don't see anything objectively wrong with masturbating, but if it's damaging to your psychological well being, or if it prevents you from functioning at an optimal social level, then you should stop.
Speaking from a medically perspective, masturbation doesn't cause any physiological harm to you, well, except if you bruise your penis from too much intense stroking. Masturbation doesn't make you infertile, I really don't know where you got that idea from, but studies have shown that in some cases, men who masturbate tend to have a harder time deriving optimal gratification from actual intercourse, but these results vary.

If you want to have a girlfriend, and you feel masturbation is preventing you from having one, then stop masturbating. If you want to be sexually active and you see masturbation as an impediment, then stop. Just do what you feel is right and apply caution.

4 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2016
iFuck:

The same church where he's fighting temptation from married women? grin grin grin
Choi
Re: .. by tungstar(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Jibril659:

didnt you see the words "pastor" nd " big Ass women woshipping with him"?

those words are synonymous with sunday. what else do u want?

pls free the Dude
Re: .. by VanBommel(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2016
When your grandmother's enemies decide to continue using your destiny to fan roasted corn... grin grin
Re: .. by ChilledPill: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2016
Xensity:
One of the issues I have with people's idea on morality, is the basis for this morality. Most times when people are asked why they perceive an act as morally wrong, or morally impermissible, the prevailing answer is that that's what they are told, either by their pastor, or by their parents, or by someone in authority. Now, I don't entirely see anything wrong with answers like this, but if this is the only reason why these people view those things as wrong, they it represents a severe intellectual problem.
We all have brains, and those brains evolved for certain functions like reasoning and critical examination of ideas. I think every adult (those above the age of 18) should be able to come to an independent notion for what he deems as morally right, and this notion should be predicated on empathy and maximizing his well being and that of others.

I don't see anything objectively wrong with masturbating
thanks in a million times
Re: .. by LorDBolton(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2016
DLondonboiy:
A 20year old boy who always masturbate and the only people attracted to him are married women?

Nice one satan! What did this innocent boy do to deserve this torture?

Wicked.

(1) (Reply)

My Isoko Friend And His Beautiful Yoruba Bride / Interested Single Male Here (pics Included) / How Do I Go From Abuja To Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.