Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It (79589 Views)

Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) / Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
RuggedArab:

You are not the one on your dp.

Evident by......?
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by lepasharon(f): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
ogaontop:

utter blasphemy can't pay, so it's better you keep quiet

If he doesn't shut up what's going to happen
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by RuggedArab: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
kenonze:

Evident by ....

Ruggedarab
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Dyt(f): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
Funjosh:
In Mourinho voice "I have nothing to say" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Come and Tish me the daily investment thing
cry cry
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by NairaMaster1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
ifenes:
I doubt any pastor will swear with the traditional deities, but they can easily swear with the bible because they know it's not potent.

Ogun vs Jesus, I guess the corrupt Nigerian pastors know the one they will pick.

Traditional gods don't play around. Where is jesus when you need him?

You are not up to Saul turned Paul. Your time will come quietly
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by InvertedHammer: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
He deserves at least 10 years in kirikiri.

All these religious terrorists should be annihilated -- be it muslims destroying churches or Christians destroying shrines. Christians cry about religious intolerance but are not any way better.
/

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by oyeah786(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
I will like to expose a hidden truth as far as I am concerned these our traditionalists its not common right from history have never or hardly will go and attack a church even a lot of history have it that it was still those traditionalist that gave them land freee then big one at that but today what an irony, and i will ask a question i am igbo i dont.know about other tribes, during those fathish periods and now which do you prefer it will leave you to ask what is the real aim of this pastor rem the white man has to steal these thing or buy them at high cost, it serves him right ant lot of stories like this rem bible says give to c what belonga to c ok, and also that god should fight his battle who knows please just my own view
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by xtervaganza(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Thought Jesus us the most powerful

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by akinbode1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Who sent him?
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by NobleG1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
A lie.
Juju doesn't work and religion is crap!
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by jesuojere(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sometimes d level of stupidity of most Christians snd Muslims amazes me . They d rather put their fate I the hands of a foriegners idol andcall dat salvation while they lbel their ow indigenous religio n as idol worship. No matter the useless anointing he has ge would stil av bn stuck there. If adeboye, oyedepo, kumuyi all their fellow brainwsashers blv they hav anointing let dem go n try d idiot did if they wont getstucked. Taking it farther let jesus christ and Muhammed (both being fictions of imaginations n never existed) go and destroy dshrine ifthey wont gt stuck. Rubbiish. Ps- reactions r highly welcome

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by firebrand011077(m): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
[b][/b] it's just that he may probably have issues with the true living God....
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by hectorswag(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
kenonze:
That police officer take style resemble David Mark

While the one in glasses resemble Lai Mohammed grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Empiree: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
freecocoa:
grin grin grin

So ojuju gods get power pass the Christian god, is that what they are trying to say?
It is not like that. Every religion has proof one way or the other. But their "proofs" don't amount to truth. The "proof" they have is what keeps them going. As for this case, the pastor is devoid of wisdom. Even he's sure his Jesus was the truth and powerful past juju, he's still wrong to do what he did. He is guilty of all counts if the story is true. Having knowledge without wisdom is empty.

Does he think those Juju things dont have some supernatural or spiritual attachment?. Thats where he lost his wisdom. First,

# he is guilty of violating place of worship

# he us guilty of vandalism or attempted vandalism

# he is guilty of trespassing

Having mentioned the above, he is not different from boko boys. He deserved what he got and should get further punishment by Law. He has no wisdom at all.

Even when God sent Moses to confront Pharaoh, he warned and exhorted Moses to preach God's words to him with respect. He advised Moses to speak softly with Pharaoh perchance he might change his evil way. Then after years of preaching, Pharaoh did not change and Moses could not get him either despite his efforts why?. Because as bad as Pharaoh was, he was good and brilliant to his mother. This is why Moses could not get him until God Himself made him to misbehave to his mother. That was the beginning of his end. The moment he started misbehaving to his mother and became arrogant, that's when Moses had upper hand.

Moral of this lesson is, Pastor has no idea how good the juju worshipper could be on the other side. For that reason God Himself aided his juju to shame the pastor. Not because juju itself works or is the truth but bcus the pastor was silly, arrogant and a tout. If muslims or the juju people were to destroy his church what would he do?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by akinbode1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Who sent him? This pastor send himself....
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Funjosh(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Yeye man. Him name self na apology.....FAGBERE meaning ifa (oracle) agbere(fornication). grin grin

Funjosh broda forming holy holy

You have case.
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Funjosh(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dyt:

Come and Tish me the daily investment thing
cry cry

Are u on telegram
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by HighQue007: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
so bad Jesus couldn't save him...Christianity is a sham

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Weah96: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Spirit plants? [s]This is not a science and cannot be replicated in labs.[/s] Can you mass produce shoot and bounce, then sell it like a pill, that will work for anyone that takes it, without baba incantations and whatever? Now that what I mean, by researching and harnessing.

Excellent question. As a matter of fact, there has been research on this before. DMT is already produced endogenously by YOUR own body when you sleep at night. All mammals produce this chemical but we humans cannot voluntarily sequester it for use.

Plants & DrugsDMT
The Future Of DMT Research With Dr. Rick Strassman
December 4, 2015 934

N,N-dimethlytryptamine, or DMT, is a psychedelic tryptamine that is structurally similar to serotonin. DMT occurs throughout nature in many plants, animals and the human body.

DMT is a powerful visual psychedelic which results in short-acting yet intense effects when smoked. However when used in combination with compounds that inhibit the bodies ability to break down the compound, such as in ayahausca, the effects can last much longer in duration.

DMT is currently a Schedule 1 substance within the United States.

In 1990 Dr. Rick Strassman initiated the first psychedelic drug research involving human volunteers to take place in the United States in over 20 years. During this research a total of 60 human volunteers received around 400 doses of DMT at the University of New Mexico’s School of Medicine in Albuquerque.Dr. Strassman published the results of these trials in his famed book DMT The Spirit Molecule which offers theories to the role of DMT in the human body as well as the extreme altered states of consciousness that the volunteers were launched into upon administration.
DMT: The Spirit Molecule
DMT: The Spirit Molecule
The book raised just as many questions as it found answers, antagonizing the philosophical and scientific arenas of human consciousness, perception and even dabbling in the realms of alien abduction and dark matter.

DMT is potentially one of the most intriguing and question-kindling psychedelic compounds in existence, catalyzing ripples of enthusiasm in religious, medical, psychological and psychonautical circles.

Nourysh spoke to Dr. Strassman about the future of DMT research, what direction it could possibly take and his own personal views on where this path could lead the individual as well as the collective.

https://www.sociedelic.com/the-future-of-dmt-research-with-dr-rick-strassman/

Read the rest of the interview. Do your own research. Come to Atlanta, I've got the plug on mushrooms.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Dyt(f): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Funjosh:

Are u on telegram

Yes
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by tinziemaine(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
EWO! HE GOT STUCK,GIVE ME SEAT
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Funjosh(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dyt:

Yes

It's new biz. Send me pm let's talk their so we won't derail smiley
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Dyt(f): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Funjosh:

It's new biz. Send me pm let's talk their so we won't derail smiley

Right away
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by james3xp(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
i don't knw buh this is funny.. he who goes to the battlefield without proper armoury should get ready to dance to the tunes of the bullets.
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by emynike2001(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
hahahahahah I laugh at some yeye people wey dey call themselves pastor hahahaha after having marathon sex with his female members, my BIBLE says God can NOT be mocked whatsoever a man (foolish pastor) sows that's what he's going to reap cheesy
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by TeddyPendergrass(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
hungryboy:
Lol,
Power pass power,
Instead of dat Pastor to just siddon jeje dey chop tithe and offering, him wan go challenge the gods of him ancestors,
Make him learn from dem Oyedepo dem nah,
Just chop tithe money
Buy private Jets
And slap a few kids brought to your church and label 'em witches
No go head to head with herbalist,
Make dem no open your yansh

I was eating rice curry when I read this. Lmao nigga said slap a few kids here and there smh

#savage
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Seun360(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yorubamafia:
[b]Oyinbo man came to Africa to colonize and enslave our fore-fathers, they stole their artifacts and culture to their various museums which are tourists attractions generating millions of dollars to their respective countries till date. Oyinbo labeled African religion as evil and idol worship and instead brought Christianity to further colonize our minds and keep us under-developed. No wonder they made the average ignorant African believe that a man in far away isreal died for their sins. We lost our traditions and identities to these colonial criminals and we tend to under-estimate the potency of African gods due to believe in a book written in Greece and Rome called bible.

Example of such is this so called pastor who believes his imported religion is superior to the religion of his ancestors. Why can't his sky daddy shield him from the consequences of his stupid actions? Why didn't his Bible prevent him from getting stuck?

Even those accusing Lord Luggard of giving them identity as Nigerians are presently in their various churches praising the same oyinbo god brought to them by the same British colonial masters.

They condemn traditional worshipers forgetting that nothing compares to one's root and history. Are we any better in technology and development than Japan, China and other Asian countries who practice Buddhism, shintoism, etc? Until we emancipate ourselves from mental slavery, Africa will remain the laughing stock of the world. [/b]

Well said bro.
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by ensamy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
When you trouble a spirit that has done nothing wrong to you God will allow him to fight you real bad. Stay away from them and lets give to Ceaser what is Ceaser's.
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by supereagle(m): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
armadeo:
Why dem wan arrest am?

Don't you know it is an opportunity for police to eat.
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by WeNigerDelta: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Weah96:

Excellent question. As a matter of fact, there has been research on this before. DMT is already produced endogenously by YOUR own body when you sleep at night. All mammals produce this chemical but we humans cannot voluntarily sequester it for use.

https://www.sociedelic.com/the-future-of-dmt-research-with-dr-rick-strassman/

Read the rest of the interview. Do your own research. Come to Atlanta, I've got the plug on mushrooms.

Interesting, I'll read up on the research and see what it's all about. I'll hold you to your word if I'm ever in Atlanta, Hmu if you're ever in the Dallas area.
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Yhemzie(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
JJC
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by peacevilla: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
hungryboy:
Lol,
Power pass power,
Instead of dat Pastor to just siddon jeje dey chop tithe and offering, him wan go challenge the gods of him ancestors,
Make him learn from dem Oyedepo dem nah,
Just chop tithe money
Buy private Jets
And slap a few kids brought to your church and label 'em witches
No go head to head with herbalist,
Make dem no open your yansh

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) / The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua / Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.