Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It (79588 Views)

Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) / Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by soloroyality(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Mumu pastor

When will these people realise that our ancestors gods are greater than useless yaweh and Allah huh?

see mumu.

U no believe say God dey abi na gods u cocoma come believe

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by OKorowanta: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2016
hungryboy:
Lol,
Power pass power,
Instead of dat Pastor to just siddon jeje dey chop tithe and offering, him wan go challenge the gods of him ancestors,
Make him learn from dem Oyedepo dem nah,
Just chop tithe money
Buy private Jets
And slap a few kids brought to your church and label 'em witches
No go head to head with herbalist,
Make dem no open your yansh
U be yeye pesin.
Slap a few kids ..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Cutehector(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by dididononi(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2016
lol
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by joseph1832(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2016
So given this instance, which is more potent, the juju shrine or the pastor's God?

Fake pastors everywhere, always looking for fame and anyway to make a quick buck to ease their miserable existence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by namuguibe(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2016
LieDetector:
Namuguibe, come and see o... So a shrine can be this powerful eh?

Stop living a life of self deception. Powers exist. QED cool
Ha ha ha .... this is your proof that supernatural powers exist? My brother, when you come back from mass today, I will get you a glass of double black since you need to shine your eye well well grin grin
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Miladi(f): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2016
Religious bigots. Like Christians like Muslims; always exhibiting illusory "we're morally better than you" attitude. I wonder what happens to live and let live.

May the sole creator of the universe be praised. I relates with people based on their attributes rather than the faith they profess. By extension, I'm for humanism; if I do good I feel good, but if I do bad I feel bad.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by ollah2: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2016
When you don't respect other people gods and religions. He feels his God is the most superior and his religion is the only one true religion.

Where was his God when this happened to him and more waiting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by lobiologs(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2016
Ican only do one thing here, and that is to laugh at this "ogun pastor" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by soloroyality(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2016
ifenes:

It is not your fault you don't know that juju is ancient Alchemy; a process of opening up hidden portals and shifting dimensional experiences. The pastor probably touched an item that threw him into another world.

How can you know when you have been brainwashed to think jesus is the way.

keep deceiving urself.
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by gymnasium(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2016
Israeljones:
Lolzzz... Yoruba pastor...
Unintelligent journalism...
Ur post might be tru but ur topic is very insensible... because there is no need for that... Lolzz

and the pastor be like....................... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by FunkyMetahuman: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2016
soloroyality:

see mumu.

U no believe say God dey abi na gods u cocoma come believe
I know that God or Gods dont exist based on the fact that there are no proofs such a baseless imaginary being exists...

But if I was to join the zombism of hailing imaginary being, I would rather chose the gods of my ancestors than some useless yaweh or aallah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Hedonistically: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2016
This story is very funny o, may God forgive me.
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2016
na was ooooooo....their is GOD ooooo
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2016
Christianity is scam I will say this anyday anytime and anywhere.
some bunch of hungry thieves (pastors/bishops/priests) deceiving gullible congregation that heaven is real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2016
jaymejate:
These chasing stomach pastors.

I nevet read it in the Bible that a man of God got stuck while destroying Idols.
No Power as of old anymore. Sad!

nope there are powers as of old but the pastor got stuck because GOD did not instruct hi on the assignment i believe
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Chubhie: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2016
We need the exact physical location of the said shrine so that our nairaland materialistic atheists can go and verify the metaphysics.
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Benbelor(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2016
He will surely starr in Jenifer season 7
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Chubhie: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2016
hungryboy:
Lol,
Power pass power,
Instead of dat Pastor to just siddon jeje dey chop tithe and offering, him wan go challenge the gods of him ancestors,
Make him learn from dem Oyedepo dem nah,
Just chop tithe money
Buy private Jets
And slap a few kids brought to your church and label 'em witches
No go head to head with herbalist,
Make dem no open your yansh
Atheists Hahn doubts metaphysics.
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2016
I doubt he would have gotten stuck if God sent him. smh!
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by LieDetector(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2016
namuguibe:

Ha ha ha .... this is your proof that supernatural powers exist? My brother, when you come back from mass today, I will get you a glass to double black since you need to shine your eye well well grin grin
oga. Fact is... You've chosen not to believe powers do exist. I can emphatically affirm that they do. Just that you probably couldn't care less about their existence hence your seemingly undying and fanatic love of atheism. It's different strokes for different folks my friend. It's only a matter of time before you get to discover them. And yes.... I pray you do smiley
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by luminouz(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Israeljones:
Ur post might be tru but ur topic is very insensible... because there is no need for that... Lolzz
Are u OK at all?
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by soloroyality(m): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
I know that God or Gods dont exist based on the fact that there are proof such a baseless imaginary being exists...

But if I was to join the zombism in hailing imaginary being, I would rather chose the gods of my ancestors than some useless yaweh or allah

than suit urself
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by luminouz(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Israeljones:
Are u OK at all
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by freecocoa(f): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2016
blessingwillie:

What are u trying to say? Did God send him der? How sure are u he heard well from God b4 doing what he did? Biko leav Chrristianity out of this madness n stupidity.
For urr health and nutrition updates visit www.blessingwillie.com
Is it you that sent him there? How are you sure he didn't hear well from God before going there? Like Christianity is not madness and stupidity, mschew.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by mascot87(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2016
IamJix:
Christianity is scam I will say this anyday anytime and anywhere.
some bunch of hungry thieves (pastors/bishops/priests) deceiving gullible congregation that heaven is real.

[size=15pt]I can't blame you. Na all these foolishh fake pastors I blame wey dey look for fame up & down. If they understand there Bible very well & not read selfish meaning to what they read, all these rubbish wouldn't have happened.

These Book of the bible stated clearly that you should not put the Lord your God to test

Deuteronomy 6:16
Matthew 4:7
Luke 4:12
Exodus 17:2
Exodus 17:7
Deuteronomy 33:8
Psalm 78:18
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by HRich(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2016
jaymejate:
These chasing stomach pastors.

I nevet read it in the Bible that a man of God got stuck while destroying Idols.
No Power as of old anymore. Sad!
Is in the Bible

When devil questioned those who came to pray him out of a body he entered

Jesus I know. Peter I know. who are you

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Joel3(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2016
Yorubamafia:
[b]Oyinbo man came to Africa to colonize and enslave our fore-fathers, they stole their artifacts and culture to their various museums which are tourists attractions generating millions of dollars to their respective countries till date. Oyinbo labeled African religion as evil and idol worship and instead brought Christianity to further colonize our minds and keep us under-developed. No wonder they made the average ignorant African believe that a man in far away isreal died for their sins. We lost our traditions and identities to these colonial criminals and we tend to under-estimate the potency of African gods due to believe in a book written in Greece and Rome called bible.

Example of such is this so called pastor who believes his imported religion is superior to the religion of his ancestors. Why can't his sky daddy shield him from the consequences of his stupid actions? Why didn't his Bible prevent him from getting stuck?

Even those accusing Lord Luggard of giving them identity as Nigerians are presently in their various churches praising the same oyinbo god brought to them by the same British colonial masters.

They condemn traditional worshipers forgetting that nothing compares to one's root and history. Are we any better in technology and development than Japan, China and other Asian countries who practice Buddhism, shintoism, etc? Until we emancipate ourselves from mental slavery, Africa will remain the laughing stock of the world. [/b]

why did the gods not save or protect them from the white men. who enslave them and cater away their idols.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by basadenet: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2016
hahn:
Where are those dumb Christians who are busy asking for tolerance of their fake religion? undecided

It seems you need help...
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by FunkyMetahuman: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2016
soloroyality:

than suit urself
then stop quoting me grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by tommynico(m): 11:29am On Sep 25, 2016
Yorubamafia:
[b]Oyinbo man came to Africa to colonize and enslave our fore-fathers, they stole their artifacts and culture to their various museums which are tourists attractions generating millions of dollars to their respective countries till date. Oyinbo labeled African religion as evil and idol worship and instead brought Christianity to further colonize our minds and keep us under-developed. No wonder they made the average ignorant African believe that a man in far away isreal died for their sins. We lost our traditions and identities to these colonial criminals and we tend to under-estimate the potency of African gods due to believe in a book written in Greece and Rome called bible.

Example of such is this so called pastor who believes his imported religion is superior to the religion of his ancestors. Why can't his sky daddy shield him from the consequences of his stupid actions? Why didn't his Bible prevent him from getting stuck?

Even those accusing Lord Luggard of giving them identity as Nigerians are presently in their various churches praising the same oyinbo god brought to them by the same British colonial masters.

They condemn traditional worshipers forgetting that nothing compares to one's root and history. Are we any better in technology and development than Japan, China and other Asian countries who practice Buddhism, shintoism, etc? Until we emancipate ourselves from mental slavery, Africa will remain the laughing stock of the world. [/b]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) / The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua / Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.