Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,572 members, 7,861,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes (2625 Views)

Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari / Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Maybe now she will tell us the locations of the '174 functional health centers' she claimed part of the Abacha loot was used for in a letter to the Switzerland Ambassador in 2005.
Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by kcnwaigbo: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
EternalTruths:

Guess the tribe of this poster and win a million naira lottery
Original descendant ofonja aka Brown roof republic

6 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by ElCount: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yorubamafia:

Forbes is a joke rating for the highest bidder. No one takes them serious
Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by vivalavida(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
What of that ele Eran wife called Kemi adesoun?

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by kcnwaigbo: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
vivalavida:
What of that ele Eran wife called Kemi adesoun?
She has been rated by ewedu organization as the most powerful woman in afonjaland

6 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by kcnwaigbo: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yorubamafia:

Mynd44 this guy insulted me in igbo language
Lol afonja don de hear Igbo by force grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by blackpanda: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
EternalTruths:

Guess the tribe of this poster and win a million naira lottery

Grow up kiddo!
Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by basilo101: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
This woman keep giving haters high BP

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by gudnex22(m): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
blackpanda:
Powerful woman that couldn't help her people. Under your watch, billions of dollars were siphoned into private hands.

I am unimpressed. Is she intelligent? Yes. Is hardworking? Yes. Is she corrupt? YES!!

Your hatred for her extends to the heavens but it can't stop her.
Go hug the nearest transformer in your area may be it will do you a little good.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
blackpanda:
Powerful woman that couldn't help her people. Under your watch, billions of dollars were siphoned into private hands.

I am unimpressed. Is she intelligent? Yes. Is hardworking? Yes. Is she corrupt? YES!!
do you know that in your world you are not fit to be kiss her slippers btw who are her peoPle ?are you SS/SE ? Nope but a northerner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yorubamafia:
Useless woman who plunged Nigeria's economy into recession by supervising thievery and massive looting during her reign of voodoo economic policies.

God bless kemi Adeosun for trying hard to revive the economy
you the average receptionIst from Ogun state ? Common 16+6 =24

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by Hiploko(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
blackpanda:

stale lines.... Billions stolen where? On the pages of newspaper?
Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
GoggleB:

I guess this one of the zombies...

Carry the world economy give Buhari and see what the thing wud look like after 6 months..
6months bros you are wicked can the foolish man @ 73 spell ecoNomy Useless silly dog
Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by kcnwaigbo: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Why exactly is this thread not on the front-page? Lalasticlala I hope it's not what I am thinking

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by mordsith: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Seun please sack these tribalist mods you have else ill leave nairaland. Why is the topic not on front page.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by kcnwaigbo: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
mordsith:
Seun please sack these tribalist mods you have else ill leave nairaland. Why is the topic not on front page.
The whole thing amazes me.This is sickening!!!! If it was Adeseount that was given an award by her village,they will quickly rush it to the front-page

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by blackpanda: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
do you know that in your world you are not fit to be kiss her slippers btw who are her peoPle ?are you SS/SE ? Nope but a northerner

Pls shut up.
Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
blackpanda:

Pls shut up.
backward northerner
Re: Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes by Izonpikin: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
I think it's time for Nigeria to have her first president in the person of NOI.. cheesy

I just like this woman ehh.. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Nigeria The Biggest Country In Africa? / Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America / Man Campaigning For Buhari In Port Harcourt Gets 'maximum' Beating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.