Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) (2613 Views)

Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Election / Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video / Olusegun Obasanjo Visits James Popoola, His English Teacher (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by DickTator1: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2017
But the man knows English sha
So @MBuhari brought Maina back to Nigeria?What else do u expect from a man who appoints a classless and ill-educated cockney as his Min.of Finance,a compulsive liar and filthy reprobate as his Min.of Info.and a set of degenerate and incompetent quislings as his Villa media team.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by niceprof: 10:01am On Oct 27, 2017
FFK my personal person,not all youruba men are lily levered after all

11 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2017
grin
Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by haconjy(m): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2017
Guy u funny o
Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by vengertime: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2017
Awolowo really try in education for South West. But the tout (thiefnubuu) wants to sale the achievement to abokiis

3 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by vedaxcool(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Illiteracy and Ipob pigs and idiots are ...

9 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2017
vedaxcool:

Wetin concern IPOB concern this topic?

It's your fellow yoluba man that is talking so o

6 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2017
FFK is one of the sound Nigerian politician with an impeccable English accent and command of English. Heard him speak once on air, I doff my hat. The man is really sound.

Another one I remember is former speaker; house of representatives, Dimeji Bankole.

6 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by GuyWise(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
vedaxcool:
[/s]
face the topic and stop shifting goal post....

ffk bad mouth no be here aswear cheesygringrincheesy

7 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by vedaxcool(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
Hofbrauhaus:

[/s]

Ipob pigs and idiots are always entralled by fools and imbeci1es

6 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by vedaxcool(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2017
GuyWise:
[s][/s]
face the topic and stop shifting goal post....

ffk bad mouth no be here aswear cheesygringrincheesy

grin grin grin grin grin abi oh sote him bad mouth talk say he do Bianca and still ipob pigs and idiots dey lick him urine like cownu feets

4 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by GuyWise(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin grin abi oh sote him bad mouth talk say he do Bianca and still ipob pigs and idiots dey lick him urine like cownu feets
[/s]

1 Like

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Ipob pigs and idiots are always entralled by fools and imbeci1es

Are you saying your fellow Yoruba is A fool and an imbeci1e?

3 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by vedaxcool(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2017
GuyWise:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin E pain am dieee!

1 Like

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by vedaxcool(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Are you saying your fellow Yoruba is A fool and an imbeci1e?

I am not yoruba to start with secondly yes he is an imbeci1e and an untrained fool who claimed to have enjoyed Bianca before Ojokwu did and still get ipob pigs and idiots kissing his feet

5 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2017
vedaxcool:

I am not yoruba to start with secondly yes he is an imbeci1e and an untrained fool who claimed to have enjoyed Bianca before Ojokwu did and still get ipob pigs and idiots kissing his feet

Yes i completely agree.FFK is a true representation of the average Yoruba. In your words, imbeci1ic, untrained and a fool. You are right on that one.

Wait a minute, you are not Yoruba? Whre are you from good sire? grin

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by BluntBoy(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2017
DickTator1:
But the man knows English sha

So, Kemi is now a Cockney? This FFK has no sense.

All those words he used qualifies him too. He is himself a traitor and a reprobate. I don't understand how they use politics to fool us in this country. An unprincipled man like FFK should not even be calling someone a reprobate. It would seem like Evans calling someone a kidnapper. Something it would be better to leave for more morally superior people.
Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by vedaxcool(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
Hofbrauhaus:

Yes i completely agree.FFK is a true representation of the average Yoruba. In your words, imbeci1ic, untrained and a fool. You are right on that one.

Wait a minute, you are not Yoruba? Whre are you from good sire? grin
[/s]

Words of pigs and idiots are always bereft of intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by DickTator1: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
BluntBoy:

All those words he used qualifies him too. He is himself a traitor and a reprobate. I don't understand how they use politics to fool us in this country. An unprincipled man like FFK should not even be calling someone a reprobate. It would seem like Evans calling someone a kidnapper. Something it would be better to leave for more morally superior people.
[/s]
Stop being jealous

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by DickTator1: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
vedaxcool:

Words of pigs and idiots are always bereft of intelligence.
[/s]

And I've not seen you make an informed comment once, I mean once.

4 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by vedaxcool(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2017
[b]As a matter of fact they were the ones that FIRST introduced tribalism into southern politics in 1945 with the unsavoury comments of Mr. Charles Dadi Onyeama who was a member of the Central Legislative Council representing Enugu and who said at the Igbo State Union address that ”the domination of Nigeria and Africa by the Igbo is only a matter of time”

That single comment, made in that explosive and historic speech, did more damage to southern Nigerian unity than any other in the entire history of our country and everything changed from that moment on. To make matters worse, in July 1948, Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe made his own openly tribal and incendiary speech, again at the Igbo State Union, in which he spoke about the ”god of the Igbo” eventually giving them the leadership of Nigeria and Africa. These careless and provocative words cost him dearly and put a nail in the coffin of the NCNC in the Western Region from that moment on
Again when northern military officers mutinied, effected their ”revenge coup” and went to kill the Igbo military Head of State, General Aguiyi-Ironsi on July 29th 1966 in the old Western Region, his host, the Yoruba Col. Fajuyi (who was military Governor of the Western Region at the time), insisted that they would have to kill him first before taking Aguiyi-Ironsi’s life and the northern officers (led by Major T.Y. Danjuma as he then was) promptly obliged him by slaughtering him before killing Aguiyi-Ironsi. How many Igbo know about that and how many times in our history have they made such sacrifices for the Yoruba? Would Aguiyi-Ironsi, or any other Igbo officer, have stood for Fajuyi, or any other Yoruba officer, and sacrificed his life for him in the same way that Fajuyi did had the roles been reversed? I doubt it very much.

Yet despite all this and all that they have been through over the years and despite their terrible experiences in the civil war we are witnessing that same attitude of ”we must control all”, ”we must own all” and ”we must have all” rearing its ugly head again today when it comes to their attitude to the issue of the deportations from Lagos state and when you consider the comments of the Orji Kalu’s of this world about the Igbo supposedly ”owning Lagos” with the Yoruba and supposedly ”generating 55 per cent of the state’s revenue”. It is most insulting.

Now, let us look at a few historical facts and one or two more Igbo ”firsts’ that many may not be familiar with to buttress the point. The Igbo people were the FIRST to carry out a failed coup on the night of Jan 15th, 1966 under the leadership of Major Emmanuel Ifejuna, Major Chukuma Kaduna Nzeogwu, Major Christian Anuforo, Capt. Ben Gbulie, Major Timothy Onwatuegwu, Major Donatus Okafor, Capt. Ude, Capt. Emmanuel Nwobosi, Captain Udeaja, Lt. Okafor, Lt. Okocha, Lt. Anyafulu, Lt. Okaka, Lt. EzedIgbo, Lt. Amunchenwa, Lt. Nwokedi, 2nd Lt. J.C. Ojukwu, 2nd Lt. Ngwuluka, 2nd Lt. Ejiofor, 2nd Lt. Egbikor, 2nd Lt. Igweze, 2nd Lt. Onyefuru, 2nd Lt. Nwokocha, 2nd Lt. Azubuogu and 2nd Lt. Nweke in which they drew FIRST blood and openly slaughtered and butchered leading politicians and army officers from EVERY single zone in the country except their own. -FFK https://www.nairaland.com/2631587/bitter-truth-igbo-femi-fani-kayode
[/b].

The average Ipob pig and idiot is too stewpid for his own good, hailing those who mock their people and scorning those who pay them their dues.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by Goke7: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2017
Benita27:
FFK is one of the sound Nigerian politician with an impeccable English accent and command of English. Heard him speak once on air, I doff my hat. The man is really sound.

Another one I remember is former speaker; house of representatives, Dimeji Bankole.

how has his impeccable English contributed positively to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by Goke7: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2017
BluntBoy:

The guy is just envious of the folks who have jobs currently in aso rock, nothing more!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by DonVikings: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Everything that has to do with the man that vandalised Bianca's ponyo has everything to do with ipob. grin

I love pork. grin

4 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by Nebuzaradan: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2017
DonVikings:
Everything that has to do with the man that vandalised Bianca's ponyo has everything to do with ipob. grin

I love pork. grin
off topic
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by BluntBoy(m): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2017
DickTator1:
[s][/s]
Stop being jealous

Jealous of a reprobate like FFK? Never. I am just making a point that a reprobate should have some shame. There are matters of morals that a reprobate like FFK should not even have a say in. It would be like IBB expecting to be taken seriously on issues of anti-corruption.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2017
vengertime:
Awolowo really try in education for South West. But the tout (thiefnubuu) wants to sale the achievement to abokiis
to sale?

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by BluntBoy(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2017
Goke7:

The guy is just envious of the folks who have jobs currently in aso rock, nothing more!

He can only fool the gullible ones. He is accusing people of being unprincipled as if he has principles himself. Let Buhari offer him a post and his songs will change.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by DonVikings: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
off topic
mynUd44 lalastiUclala sehun obinoshcopy
This igbo boy. You would soon get banned. grin

Continue. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by Nebuzaradan: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2017
DonVikings:
This igbo boy. You would soon get banned. grin

Continue. cheesy
stop posting off topic
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Goke7:

how has his impeccable English contributed positively to Nigeria?
Ask him, he's in a better position to answer you. grin
Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by nairavsdollars(f): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2017
We all knof FFK is mad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: I Won’t Name My Successor – President Buhari Says / *popular Prophets Predict Crisis, Division In APC; Victory For Obaseki* / See Decoration In Kanu's Father's Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.