Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

(racist) American Preacher Will Not Join Black & White In Marriage-see Why - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (racist) American Preacher Will Not Join Black & White In Marriage-see Why (864 Views)

An Unmmarried American Preacher Got Pregnant With Twins. / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) / Winners Chapel Preacher Beats Muslim Lady For Refusing To Accept Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(racist) American Preacher Will Not Join Black & White In Marriage-see Why by pinkynatasha(f): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Donny Reagan of The Happy Valley Church of Jesus Christ in Tennessee, America railed against interracial marriage and mixed race children using the examples of Black athletes wanting to marry white women. He ranted;

“Today we have so much fussing and stewing about this segregation of white and colored and everything. Why don’t they leave it alone? Let it be the way God made it. There is a move in the message, of blacks marrying whites, whites marrying blacks. And folks think that is alright."

What do you guys say to this? He's obviously a racist

watch/download video http://sley24..co.ke/2016/09/american-preacher-will-not-join-black.html?m=1

Re: (racist) American Preacher Will Not Join Black & White In Marriage-see Why by Hawx(m): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
His personal opinion!
Re: (racist) American Preacher Will Not Join Black & White In Marriage-see Why by LilTyRoNe: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
He's no racist check out i think when isaac wanted to marry his father Abraham advised him to marry from his distant relative and tribe.
Now check this out in the first place if blacks and whites and other races never married there will only be three races Negroes,caucasian,and mongoloid(Asia chinese japan thai etc specific)but the result of interacial marriage we got hispanic,mullato,african american that dont agree they are from africa people of colour decent eg actor vin disel he is black with italian and welsh scottish decent and asian English etc now check out every year this strange mixed races appear and take their stand and position as a different race and group of people discrimination and chaos will only be the echo of interacial marriage,how will it be like when a person of native india marry a person of black asian and a welsh decent.
Not that i support the man cos i dont know his aim but with these points you will understand i drop my keyboard.
Re: (racist) American Preacher Will Not Join Black & White In Marriage-see Why by orunto27: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
This is how you know Atheist.
Re: (racist) American Preacher Will Not Join Black & White In Marriage-see Why by Deicide: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
orunto27:
This is how you know Atheist.

1 Like

Re: (racist) American Preacher Will Not Join Black & White In Marriage-see Why by orunto27: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2016
Always getting into Temptation!!!
Re: (racist) American Preacher Will Not Join Black & White In Marriage-see Why by Omudia11: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2016
Irrelevant and inconsequential.[quote author=Deicide post=52255822][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

What The Quran Says About "Change Begins With Me" (snapshot) / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And His Wife Surrounded By Large Security Guards (photo) / Top 10 Most Dangerous Countries For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.