Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Woman Famed For Having The Biggest Bum In Africa Finally Unveils ‘everything’ (I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Famed For Having The Biggest Bum In Africa Finally Unveils ‘everything’ (I (766 Views)

SNAKE WHISPERER DEAD Abu Zarin Hussin Dead – Firefighter Famed For Kissing Snake / Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos / 70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Famed For Having The Biggest Bum In Africa Finally Unveils ‘everything’ (I by wilfredadahor: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./
Description
nic2
Nice Eudoxie Yao who was tentatively voted as the woman with the biggest bum in Africa by social media users has finally bowed to the inquisitiveness of her fans by unveiling her entire assets in a bikini outfit.

Since Nice Eudoxie Yao, an Ivorian socialite famed for her monstrous physical endowments, Nigerians have questioned the originality of her bum and B.reasts.

Her pictures have also flooded several blog sites leading to massive followership on Instagram.
This has also attracted controversies about the originality of her natural assets especially in the 21st century world where silicon elements are being injected into ladies to grow their body parts.

Nice Eudoxie Yao, a very daring lady has B.ravely and ‘heartlessly’ exposed her body in a revealing pink bikini outfit that also revealed the eye-catching waist chain she rocks.

Nice Eudoxie Yao has continued to grow in fame across Africa and has also garnered more fans across national boundaries.

continue reading click http://www./ads/woman-famed-for-having-the-biggest-bum-in-africa-finally-unveils-everything-i8-photos/

(1) (Reply)

As A Nairalander, Knowing These Cool Tricks Will Save Your Life One Day! / Emir Of Katsina Forcefully Abducts And Marries Christian Minor / Crime Commited By Nigerian Police Ketu Division Lagos On 23/10/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.