Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons (22748 Views)

For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by mauriceju2(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Guy, it is those that are lead by the spirit of God that are the children of God according to the bible Romans 8:14 - , it is not by claiming to be a Christian but by being lead by the spirit of God, and if the spirit of God is leading and controlling your life , there are some spiritual fruits it will produce in you like Love, Joy, Peace, Longsuffering, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness ,Gentleness, and Self-control
It is well known that without holiness and righteousness no man can see God and masturbation don’t make one holy, according to your comments in this forum i have not seen any of these fruit in you, what i am seeing in you is fighting ,bullying, abusing, insulting etc and all that is in Satan that is why i say you are not a Christian
Amberon:
Oh pls! That was a very low point in my life. And everyone has them.

And mind you if I was being used by the devil, I would've been telling people that masturbation is not a sin. You are not even that mentally sound.
Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
Story story story grin

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by Seun(m): 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
I don't even know where to start.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by donjazet(m): 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
mauriceju2:
Guy you are a bay Christian, but let me help you, there are spirit or demons in you, that if they are not cast out you will transfer them to your children or wife during conception or sex, do you know that anger, alcoholism,drugs, prostitution, stealing,poverty etc are spirits-demons, do you notice this in some family from generation to generation? it's because these spirits are travelling through blood lines, by the way according to the bible spirit can be transfer ok. guy if someone lay hand on your head spirit can travel through also, so dont let any man lay hand on your head please for religious purpose, like prayer etc, Know today that there are spiritual conditions that can be fulfilled that will enable Satan to transfer demons,

If you really believe what you said there. I am sori to say this but you are crazy!!! You are taking religion to its extremities.
You better learn how to interpret the bible rather than spewing trash.

You are just making mockery of religion.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by Codedrock(m): 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Seun:
Lmao.. most funny response of the week.
My reaction when I saw your comment: "EXACTLY!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 04, 2016
I'm pretty sure the op struggles with jerking off cheesy A sensible God wouldn't give you a d.ick before marriage if he didn't want you to enjoy sex before marriage.
Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by mauriceju2(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2016
SATAN THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS AGAINST YOU
Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by Majikals(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
Seun:
Lolz... Just start anywhere
Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
Millerz:
Lol...its very disheartening to see "supposed" Christians totally blinded by the devil. Everything the O.P talks about is biblical. The bible is not a newspaper that you just read anyhow. You need the holy spirit to discern some truth to you while studying the bible.

No wonder youths now prefer going to new generation churches that preach what they want to hear. Masturbation is a grievous sin against your body and against God. Sexual sins are the worst sins.

In my case, I learnt first hand the negative effects of masturbation. Yes, I learnt from experience. I used to masturbate and as a result I started experiencing many unusual things (I won't mention them here) which I knew were a result of masturbation.

O.P stop wasting your time. Experience is the best teacher. Allow them to experience it first hand, that would clear any doubt's.
chest pain is an effect of masturbation...
share yours
Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nigayoyo:
I'm pretty sure the op struggles with jerking off cheesy A sensible God wouldn't give you a d.ick before marriage if he didn't want you to enjoy sex before marriage.
it might be for urinating

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by mauriceju2(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
1 Corinthians 7:2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each ...
... Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own
wife, and let every woman have her own husband. ...
Nigayoyo:
Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by hopefulLandlord: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
it might be for urinating

What about the Vagyna?

Or you think only males masturbate?

Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

What about the Vagyna?
Or you think only males masturbate?
that one was sealed from onset.....
Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by mauriceju2(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please help yourself with this, Ezk 18 v 14-20 “Now suppose he has a son who sees all the sins his father has committed, and though he sees them, he does not do likewise. 15 He does not eat at the mountain shrines or raise his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel. He does not defile his neighbor’s wife. 16 He doesn’t oppress anyone, hold collateral, or commit robbery. He gives his bread to the hungry and covers the naked with clothing. 17 He keeps his hand from harming the poor, not taking interest or profit on a loan. He practices My ordinances and follows My statutes. Such a person will not die for his father’s iniquity. He will certainly live.

AS U CAN SEE FRM THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE, THE SON GET DELIVERANCE AND DID NOT FOLLOW THE WAYS OF HIS FATHERS THAT WAS WHY HE ESCAPE, BUT IN THIS OUR TIME HOW MANY OF US KNOWS ABOUT WHAT OUR FATHERS DID MANY YRS AGO?

If you read 2kings chapter. 21 n 22, you will discover that Hezekiah was upright, his son manaseh was wicked, Amon, manaseh's son was also wicked but Josiah, amon's was upright.. Now tell me how good or evil habits are transferred from parents to children by demons. If you are talking about curses, I would understand with you.
What we do on earth here are strictly our individual choices. Parents can only guide but the choice is personal. [/quote]
Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by mauriceju2(m): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please help yourself with this, Ezk 18 v 14-20 “Now suppose he has a son who sees all the sins his father has committed, and though he sees them, he does not do likewise. 15 He does not eat at the mountain shrines or raise his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel. He does not defile his neighbor’s wife. 16 He doesn’t oppress anyone, hold collateral, or commit robbery. He gives his bread to the hungry and covers the Unclad with clothing. 17 He keeps his hand from harming the poor, not taking interest or profit on a loan. He practices My ordinances and follows My statutes. Such a person will not die for his father’s iniquity. He will certainly live.

AS U CAN SEE FRM THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE, THE SON GET DELIVERANCE AND DID NOT FOLLOW THE WAYS OF HIS FATHERS THAT WAS WHY HE ESCAPE, BUT IN THIS OUR TIME HOW MANY OF US KNOWS ABOUT WHAT OUR FATHERS DID MANY YRS AGO?

If you read 2kings chapter. 21 n 22, you will discover that Hezekiah was upright, his son manaseh was wicked, Amon, manaseh's son was also wicked but Josiah, amon's was upright.. Now tell me how good or evil habits are transferred from parents to children by demons. If you are talking about curses, I would understand with you.
What we do on earth here are strictly our individual choices. Parents can only guide but the choice is personal
Majikals:

What we do on earth here are strictly our individual choices. Parents can only guide but the choice is personal.
Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Yahweh forgive una cloacae if to say masturbation na sin ,Religitards
Or he would have given you your dick on your wedding day
Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by alcuin(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Rubbish!
Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by mauriceju2(m): 12:03am On Oct 15, 2016
Re: Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Gradual loss of Vision.
OlayinkaFawaz:

chest pain is an effect of masturbation...
share yours

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Youths And Premarital Sex. / Primate Ayodele: "God Will Punish Saraki If He Refuses To Contest In 2019" / Hollywood Movies: Joshua Mike-Bamiloye Says 'Guard Your Heart Diligently'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.