Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Nigerians Are Too Religious - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Are Too Religious (752 Views)

Nigerians Are Too Religious To Progress_Radio Presenter Michael Effiong / Religious Groups, Leaders To Buhari: Nigerians Are Hungry / When Your Mom Is Too Religious (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Too Religious by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
Virtually everyday, I see post on my facebok wall, whatsapp page vehemently threatening to rain curses on me if I fail to type ‘Amen’ or ‘Like’ picture of a mutilated individual or a baby in coma among others. It beats my imagination to see how gullible and naïve some people are, I blame it on the hypocrisy of Nigerians who are overtly pious when God is attached to anything; they immediately panic and nebbishly adhere even if it goes against the bible. This is the technique some people under the disguise of Men of God employ to scam individuals of their hard earned money. Try and use your brain for once, God won’t kill you if you don’t type ‘Amen’ or ‘Like’ a post.
Deceitfulness and foolishness are inexorably
creeping into our land.
-My View

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Too Religious by ifenes(m): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
lol
Re: Nigerians Are Too Religious by Tobitrueman(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
Though I'm a Christian, but I my distance from such compelling and sedating post.
Re: Nigerians Are Too Religious by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Tobitrueman:
Though I'm a Christian, but I my distance from such compelling and sedating post.
What is sedative about that post?
Re: Nigerians Are Too Religious by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
izublingz:

Or you mean the facebook post?
Re: Nigerians Are Too Religious by Tobitrueman(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
izublingz:

They make you feel bad if you dont comply with their post. Some will even go as far as creating a God and devil scenero: ignore the post, then you're for the devil but if you share it with all your contacts, God has won the battle, and many such propaganda.

(1) (Reply)

Be Watching The Chosen Cable TV / US Presidential Poll: How T.B Joshua, Ayodele Goofed / A Question For Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.