Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free (2108 Views)

How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default / Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template / Buy This Neat And Responsive Blogger Template To Beautify Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Convert your blogger template to .XML for free.
Quote me if you wanna change one
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by rummeh: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Firmlogger:
Convert your blogger template to .XML for free.
Quote me if you wanna change one

I dont understand
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
rummeh:

I dont understand
Some bloggers download a blogger template online and its like template.zip before its accessible it needs to be converted to template.xml

So that's what I mean
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by rummeh: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
Firmlogger:

Some bloggers download a blogger template online and its like template.zip before its accessible it needs to be converted to template.xml

So that's what I mean

Unzip it na... Windows Explorer can do it for you
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
rummeh:

Unzip it na... Windows Explorer can do it for you
Lol..its not done like that. You will need to extract it..
Am actually here to help if a blogger needs a help concerning that.
Thank you
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by rummeh: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
Firmlogger:
Lol..its not done like that. You will need to extract it..
Thank you
There are many ways to Unzip MA...
When downloading the template there's always instructions

Anyways share your blog link
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by Emmysky(m): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
to extract os very easy, you can eve use ZArchiver to do it, or you WINRAR
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
rummeh:

There are many ways to Unzip MA...
When downloading the template there's always instructions

Anyways share your blog link
My blog is under construction Will share it soon
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by Ifeskilz(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by rummeh: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Firmlogger:

OK... No forget
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by rummeh: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Firmlogger:

OK... No forget
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by emymeeky: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Firmlogger:

Lol..its not done like that.
You will need to extract it..

Thank you

E be like say you learn how to unzip/extract files new grin

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
rummeh:

OK... No forget
I can tell you the domain name secretly.. I don't want it known as for now Send me your gmail Or I will pm you with the adresss
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
rummeh:

OK... No forget
I can tell you the domain name secretly.. I don't want it known as for now Send me your gmail Or I will pm you with the addresss

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by rummeh: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Firmlogger:
I can tell you the domain name secretly.. I don't want it known as for now Send me your gmail Or I will pm you with the addresss

Tot a blog was supposed to be for the public...

Issokay tho
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
rummeh:

Tot a blog was supposed to be for the public...

Issokay tho
Check your email
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by rummeh: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Firmlogger:
Check your email

Check your mail
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
rummeh:

Check your mail
check yo mail
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Rubbish.... I thought I'll learn how to convert WordPress theme to blogger...
Mehn I extract zip theme with a App on my phone as easy as ABC

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Rubbish.... I thought I'll learn how to convert WordPress theme to blogger...
Mehn I extract zip theme with a App on my phone as easy as ABC
Kvnqprezo not everyone knows how to do it.

And mind you,be calm and easy when replying to a thread.

When you opened this thread,it clearly stated it was for those that don't know it.

So stop all this bla bla bla

Why don't you google on how to covert your shit.

Bless you!
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by grosy: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Am interested gracesule9@gmail.com
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Firmlogger:

Kvnqprezo not everyone knows how to do it.

And mind you,be calm and easy when replying to a thread.

When you opened this thread,it clearly stated it was for those that don't know it.

So stop all this bla bla bla

Why don't you google on how to covert your shit.

Bless you!

Not everybody knows it but 99% knows it...post something better next time...
Please don't quote me(mean no harm)
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
grosy:
Am interested gracesule9@gmail.com
Send the template to pintechyteam@gmail.com
I will extract it and send it back to you.

If you don't have the file,tell me the name of the template I will download it,extract and send it to your mail.
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by rummeh: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Firmlogger:
check yo mail
Check yours and drop your WhatsApp number... Thanks
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by nanaman(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2016
Citynewsandjobs..com.ng

Kindly check if my blog needs that.

Tnx
Re: Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
nanaman:
Citynewsandjobs..com.ng
Kindly check if my blog needs that.
Tnx
No,it dosent

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Web Desgin Software / How To Upload An Image Into Mysql Database / How Much Should I Charge To Design A Website For A Hotel?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.