Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

What Is The Best Web Desgin Software - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Web Desgin Software (2106 Views)

Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / Online Website Desgin Classroom Now In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by tunde121oke: 6:59am On Nov 03, 2010
which is the best web design software ? i know of dreamweaver , joomla web page maker ,trying to figure out which is the best ?
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by Cactus(m): 7:41am On Nov 03, 2010
Notepad
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2010
Notepad++
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by Youngichou(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2010
@poster the moment you begin to use DREAMWEAVER the moment you start killing your brian,
NOTEPAD rocks!!
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2010
Jesus Christ!
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by Youngichou(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2010
Donpuzo:

Jesus Christ!
Y jesus christ. This is common fact because with dream weaver you dont need to stress yourself it just gives you all you want. And thats rubbish!!
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2010
So it's until you kill your self to get an output that is not rubbish??

Have you ever heard of Joomla, Drupal. They are just about the same! You don't need to kill yourself.
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by tunde121oke: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2010
notepad is for programmers you guys are not talkin well
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by lagoshost(m): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2010
noted pad is the best
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by mcfranc(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2010
Why stress yourself using notepad when you can get your job done fast with powerful softwares and open source.
I guess that suggest why we have a lot of poorly designed sites by Nigerian web Designers.
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by jmoore(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2010
notepad= paper .just write down the stuff with pen and paper.

better still use coffeecup
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by owner(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2010
And How many of You Guys Use Notepad?
ADVICE: Dont Preach what you dont Practice!
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by Slyr0x: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2010
owner:

And How many of You Guys Use Notepad?
ADVICE: Dont Preach what you dont Practice!

+1. Some people just dey form l33t. If you want your job done faster, use dreamweaver or any other recommended software. If you're a Learner/Newbie/N00b, you can start with Notepad++ .
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by askphantom(m): 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2010
If you are a beginner, use notepad, notepad++, textmate or gEdit. I use dreamweaver but spend 80% of my time in the code view and it makes me wonder why dem still dey bring out newer version when i hardly use the new tools added.

One IDE i love alot but am yet to fully switch to it is phpDesigner.

Well a good text editor will be good so that u become Neo in the Matrix and see in codes each time u look at a website or u turn your dreamweaver to Notepad Super +++ (go to code view and collapse everything else).
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by Cactus(m): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2010
Reason for notepad or notepad++ is that, if you get yourself in a situation whereby you dont have dreamweaver, or ability to install a webserver to get joomlal or other cms you can easily cook up something with these basic text editors. Also, having a foundational knowledge in coding is very useful so as to easily fix bugs.

I am currently training a group people on web dev, Now on html, and my request is everyone to use Notepad, then later we can graduate to dreamweaver, still be will be code view but will give them the intellisense option and autocomplete.
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by kosovo(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2010
who ever said otherwise other than NOTEPAD! is obviously Dumb!
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by utimatedes(m): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2010
How may designer or developer are using Notepad?
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by Cactus(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2010
kosovo:

who ever said otherwise other than NOTEPAD! is obviously Dumb!

I am finding it difficult understanding the meaning of the statement above. I have interpreted and ending up with a couple of meanings both positive and negative.

Someone help or @poster explain better
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by tunde121oke: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2010
i used web pagemaker to build my website www.bigfatconcepts.net but it seems to be overlapping .what is the problem , i have been lazy this days ,
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by sudambik: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2010
i support dreamweaver. but if you want to kill urself use whatever you like
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by allabout(m): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2010
Why not try sitespiner, it is very easy to use.
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by youngies(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2010
Zend rocks!!!
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by liaslo1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
dreamweaver is okay cos it makes your job faster which is good, lol
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by basking4me: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2010
pc guru and cactus are just pulling our legs. The guy said webdesigning software and not programming software. Will notepad or ++ put the graphics on the design ? For me, your best bet should be CMS or content management systems. I use a couple including website baker www.ariscomltd.com, e107 www.pmnigeria.com, drupal www.kingofcms.net, plone, flash adobe, wordpress, oscommerce and a host of others i cant remember now. In as little as a few hours your site is up and runing using an os cms. Infact thats why we are known as KING OF CMS CONSULTING. We build web applications using CMSs.
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by Decryptor(m): 1:07am On Jan 23, 2011
For me, it has always been MS FrontPage all the way
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by klog(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2011
Those guys boasting of using Notepad are only showing us the kind of project they embark upon. If you are a developer interested in delivering your web development project as fast as possible, probably with short time, you can't do that with notepad.

For beginners who are just learning HTML,CSS, or any other language, you can start with Notepad. But professional who have a lot to do within limited time can't be wasting time with Notepad.

www.paulstudio.net
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by klog(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2011
Those guys boasting of using Notepad are only showing us the kind of project they embark upon. If you are a developer interested in delivering your web development project as fast as possible, probably with short time, you can't do that with notepad.

For beginners who are just learning HTML,CSS, or any other language, you can start with Notepad. But professional who have a lot to do within limited time can't be wasting time with Notepad.
[url=http://
www.paulstudio.net]
www.paulstudio.net[/url]
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2011
Each webdesign softwares are good for different purposes, but basically, i use webpage maker with an intention to start using dreamweaver.

leave those that bost of notepad, they were only joking.
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by Kajona: 5:53am On Jul 20, 2011
r
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by Kajona: 5:58am On Jul 20, 2011
I like to ad my experience here , Recently i designed my dream website making use of this site http://www.thewebpole.com/ , it provides me nice solution.its satisfies my expectations & very good in services. feel software wont satisfy full needs , if you wanna design a website as per your wish make use of this site & gain solution , i feel it deserves the best .
Re: What Is The Best Web Desgin Software by binkabir(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2011
dreamweaver is good for designers only as it makes you learn so many things u dont see in tutorials.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Upload An Image Into Mysql Database / Domain / Forum For Sale / How Much Should I Charge To Design A Website For A Hotel?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.