Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) (31207 Views)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by dimieprincess(f): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2016
I hate almost everybody that is against Fayose because of Stomach infrastructure. I hate hypocrites, Tinubu, late Oloye Saraki, Adedubu of Oyo, Fayemi of Ekiti, Shettima of Borno, Remi Tinubu etcetera all shared food stuffs to the poor people yet none of you criticized them. See Tinubu picture.

Hypocrites where are thou consciences? Please retrieve your consciences from the Devil, evil people. Insulting Fayose for emulating their useless demigod, Tinubu the mouth odour man

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by Hhundredhundred(m): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2016
wunmi590:
He who God has risen, nobody can fall.

Am telling you, believe it or not, this man is loved by his people, he might not have every resources right now to make that state looks like my state (Lagos), but just give it to him.

He has been the father and the speaker of the voiceless people and politicians, who are parading themselves as fake comrades and honorables, who can know differenciate between the bad and the good.

#GodContinueToBlessYouAndYourGeneration

What part of Lagos are you from?
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by Hhundredhundred(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2016
dimieprincess:
I hate almost everybody that is against Fayose because of Stomach infrastructure. I hate hypocrites, Tinubu, late Oloye Saraki, Adedubu of Oyo, Fayemi of Ekiti, Shettima of Borno, Remi Tinubu etcetera all shared food stuffs to the poor people yet none of you criticized them. See Tinubu picture.

Hypocrites where are thou consciences? Please retrieve your consciences from the Devil, evil people. Insulting Fayose for emulating their useless demigod, Tinubu the mouth odour man

Lol. Why are you angry and crying bro?

1 Like

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by dimieprincess(f): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Lol. Why are you angry and crying bro?
I am not bro but sister pls. I am angry because I hate hypocrisy and that is what these certified true copies of zombies and haters are showing
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by asfrank(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2016
Manueleee:

If it was APC, will u type dis?
10 times over dude, I owe allegiance to no one, I not a slave to sentiments, APC, PDP they all are d same, if anyone does wrong I critics if they do right I applaud. So please get that.
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 26, 2016
asfrank:

10 times over dude, I owe allegiance to no one, I not a slave to sentiments, APC, PDP they all are d same, if anyone does wrong I critics if they do right I applaud. So please get that.
I love that. I thought u are among dos stupid people dat politicians use to make dia own selfish way. keep it up.
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by Hhundredhundred(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2016
dimieprincess:

I am not bro but sister pls. I am angry because I hate hypocrisy and that is what these certified true copies of zombies and haters are showing

Haba. You are bro and not sis. Edonkumo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2016
limeta:

If he was apc would you say the same
If they are jobless is not because Buhari made the country same way
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by kernel504(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2016
sarrki:
Jobless youth

Men like you lack principles, antagonising the people's elect, just because he's not of APC.
Better proffer solution to unfunded on-paper 6 trillion naira budget, and forget the idea of selling our national assets.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The State Of Origin Of Professor Osinbajo, Osinbajo, Oshibajo, Osibanjo / Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Fuel Subsidy Removal – The Biggest Losers And Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.