Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) (31208 Views)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Fayose, the strongest governor in the whole of South-West region, his people love him.....

2 Likes

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by Greatken007(m): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
The highest employer of labor in Nigeria today is UNEMPLOYMENT ITSELF...
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by pippimp(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
wunmi590:
He who God has risen, nobody can fall.

Am telling you, believe it or not, this man is loved by his people, he might not have every resources right now to make that state looks like my state (Lagos), but just give it to him.

He has been the father and the speaker of the voiceless people and politicians, who are parading themselves as fake comrades and honorables, who can know differenciate between the bad and the good.

#GodContinueToBlessYouAndYourGeneration

IVORY2009:
Fayose, the strongest governor in the whole of South-West region, his people love him.....
Poverty no go ki una. Smh.
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by Femich18(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
Clemzzz:
Yes, he is the most loved governor in...but only in Ekiti State.
Lol...You don kolo...how many gov dey Ekiti before?
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by asaju10(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

He's not doing well at all

Have a lot of friends there

The news from their is not encouraging
He's not doing bad in term of infrastructure but he's owing ekiti workers. I was there throughout last week
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by pippimp(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Femich18:

Lol...You don kolo...how many gov dey Ekiti before?

He meant in Nigeria. There is only one Ekiti state. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by amalder: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:
Jobless youth
or jobless you

1 Like

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
DozieInc:
Governor of the people.

I'm telling you bro grin
no matter how dey try to cage the man, he will still come out smoking/stronger, ready for battle with an one, who cross his way; be it president, efcc, icpc,fellow party members etc oo grin strong strong headache await such person!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by auch22: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yes let us celebrate the only true opposition to this clueless APC Disaster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by Femich18(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
pippimp:

He meant in Nigeria. There is only one Ekiti state. Smh.
Shake your head well... you aren't shaking it well
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by pippimp(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Femich18:

Shake your head well... you aren't shaking it well

Learn English una no go learn. Go School una no go go. Why na?
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
pippimp:

bro! Do you know how many lives that man has touched? The poorest of the poor, they all sing and worship him, u need to wakeup and join the brand wagon

1 Like

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
asfrank:
This is the main reason these politicians will never create jobs for we d youths. If they do, no one would be roaming the streets with placards, and praising them for doing nothing... Come to think of it, is his own son among d crowd? The answer is no, he is nt and will never be,,,, guys when u r done, buy one pure water and ten naira ground nut to wipe down ur sweat with it, while u think of tomorrows meal...
Fayose the worthy and true son of oduduwa... afonjas go and chop sand

2 Likes

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
pippimp:

Who be this one? Do you miss road?
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by pippimp(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
IVORY2009:

bro! Do you know how many lives that man has touched? The poorest of the poor, they all sing and worship him, u need to wakeup and join the brand wagon

The day i join the band wagon is the day snow will fall in Nigeria. Do you know why Nigeria is so phucked up? It is because of people like you who allow incompetent thieves to dictate the course of their lives. It is as if poverty has eroded the last embers of common sense in Nigeria. Whenever money is involved, you all lose your faculties. You complain of bad leadership but yet you are ready to lay down, congratulating these same leaders for giving you rice/salt/garri to vote. You guys truly deserve to suffer. Smh

1 Like

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Fayose is greater than pa Awolowo MKO tinubu obasanjo Soyinka merge together... baba Fayose the true and only son of oduduwa... u will be greater than oduduwa your father... Amen iseeeeeeeee ooo

1 Like

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by pippimp(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
wunmi590:

Who be this one? Do you miss road?

No vex na. As i see say you de hail Fayose, i automatically know say na hunger de influence you. Na only poverty stricken pesin de hail Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
pippimp:

The day i join the band wagon is the day snow will fall in Nigeria. Do you know why Nigeria is so phucked up? It is because of people like you who allow incompetent thieves to dictate the course of their lives. It is as if poverty has eroded the last embers of common sense in Nigeria. Whenever money is involved, you all lose your faculties. You complain of bad leadership but yet you are ready to lay down, congratulating these same leaders for giving you rice/salt/garri to vote. You guys truly deserve to suffer. Smh

From all wat u hv written so far, I guess u are an APC opposition member or supporter, less leave sentiment out of this and look @ wat the politicans have done so far, is it Buhari dat is unable to perform, wen so one has done well you praise him, dat is wat the good people of Ekiti state have shown to the world on that pix, leave it or take it.

1 Like

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by pippimp(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
IVORY2009:

From all wat u hv written so far, I guess u are an APC opposition member or supporter, less leave sentiment out of this and look @ wat the politicans have done so far, is it Buhari dat is unable to perform, wen so one has done well you praise him, dat is wat the good people of Ekiti state have shown to the world on that pix, leave it or take it.

Actually, i am a republican. Nigeria has not had one single leader in it's history. All you have had are corrupt opportunists raping you blind. Do you know why? Because people like you allow the useless ones to thrive and rip you off year after year.

1 Like

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
The Man Of The Year wink
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
pippimp:

Actually, i am a republican. Nigeria has not had one single leader in it's history. All you have had are corrupt opportunists raping you blind. Do you know why? Because people like you allow the useless ones to thrive and rip you off year after year.

You're a republican, dat say it all dat u live in d US, my one and only question would be, as a Nigerian, living in the US who had seen it all, especially how politics is played, wat have u done to see dat it is impliemented back home, as in good goverance, as it practiced in other part of the world, on like staying online and lamenting all day long.
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
The man of the jobless youths.
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by pippimp(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
IVORY2009:

You're a republican, dat say it all dat u live in d US, my one and only question would be, as a Nigerian, living in the US who had seen it all, especially how politics is played, wat have u done to see dat it is impliemented back home, as in good goverance, as it practiced in other part of the world, on like staying online and lamenting all day long.

You say it as if being an american is something i should be ashamed of. Dude, i left because of mentally challenged people like you who allowed their stomach to dictate common sense. You can imagine millions of Nigerians with your mentality. You want a great country but want to continue with the things that got you to the point you are right now. Tell me, if you can, how do you get better when you can justify every insanity you think up? I know for a fact that there is nothing i can do but teach you that the way you are thinking is abnormal. Supporting a man like fayose only perpetuates the rot you are used to.

2 Likes

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by hotspec(m): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
EKITI, Hunger and Joblessness be like..... somebody help me wit dt our pix jare..
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by dickoflife(m): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
wunmi590:
He who God has risen, nobody can fall.

Am telling you, believe it or not, this man is loved by his people, he might not have every resources right now to make that state looks like my state (Lagos), but just give it to him.

He has been the father and the speaker of the voiceless people and politicians, who are parading themselves as fake comrades and honorables, who can know differenciate between the bad and the good.

#GodContinueToBlessYouAndYourGeneration

this pixs is 2014.... i remember dat sss guy shadowing fayose has been posted away since 2015... old pixs.. stop d lies pls..
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by Godson32(m): 12:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Current Action governor,APC silencer,Bugari finisher.
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 26, 2016
I'm completely satisfied that Nigeria may never reach the greatness that is hers due to the people that infest her.
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 26, 2016
pippimp:

You say it as if being an american is something i should be ashamed of. Dude, i left because of mentally challenged people like you who allowed their stomach to dictate common sense. You can imagine millions of Nigerians with your mentality. You want a great country but want to continue with the things that got you to the point you are right now. Tell me, if you can, how do you get better when you can justify every insanity you think up? I know for a fact that there is nothing i can do but teach you that the way you are thinking is abnormal. Supporting a man like fayose only perpetuates the rot you are used to.

This ^^^^^^
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 3:57am On Sep 26, 2016
asfrank:
This is the main reason these politicians will never create jobs for we d youths. If they do, no one would be roaming the streets with placards, and praising them for doing nothing... Come to think of it, is his own son among d crowd? The answer is no, he is nt and will never be,,,, guys when u r done, buy one pure water and ten naira ground nut to wipe down ur sweat with it, while u think of tomorrows meal...

Don't start looking for what to do. Wait for him.
Jobless youth.
Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 5:08am On Sep 26, 2016
dickoflife:
this pixs is 2014.... i remember dat sss guy shadowing fayose has been posted away since 2015... old pixs.. stop d lies pls..

Shior

Re: Ikere Ekiti Youths Welcomed Fayose In The Night (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2016
asfrank:

If it was APC, will u type dis?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Fuel Subsidy Removal – The Biggest Losers And Winners / Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.