Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,894 members, 7,844,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) (22577 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) / Delivering Infrastructure: Lessons For Nigeria And The UK - By Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Simeonnwabeks: 1:22am On Sep 26, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

How can you know when you are in Asia prison awaiting your death. Coming from a cannibal from the bad luck tribe, they spread there bad luck everywhere. GEJ was loved until they use there badluck on the man, same thing for Jimi Agbaje. Anything you slaves associate with always end in ruins and badluck is following you all like flies.

Why should i travel to a forest where people run away from daily? I sure hate you and your people same way you hate us. The hatred is mutual but shame wont make you leave the SW cos you will eat yourself once you are flung back to your dungeon.

Lol cheesy :DYou are wicked bro cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Proffdada: 3:53am On Sep 26, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
hMmmmm afonja is that you ?if I hear ogun state ehhhh industrialised what? Shame on you pathetic lair does this really run in your tribes blood ? No woNder buhari lost his integrity the moment he surrounded hImslef with men from your tribe sorry yoruba travel and see and that your useless reasoning don't make me say I hate you cos your Life ll turn anti clock smell out
definitely you've never been to Ogun state neither you bother to read the location of the daily commodities you use.
Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:59am On Sep 26, 2016
midolian:
This woman is too cute, biko. Arguably the most beautiful wife of president on mother earth for now.

Thats it

She wetin Buhari de enjoy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by ademusiwa16: 4:01am On Sep 26, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by godunia(m): 6:00am On Sep 26, 2016
This family chop dog leg?
Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by TijaniAbu: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Thats it

She wetin Buhari de enjoy

D tin wey SLS and Umar wey Bubu don lock up dey enjoy sotay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Armed Bandits In Zamfara (Photos) / Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year / Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.