Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue (4522 Views)

Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit / See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
cool
Re: The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue by ScienceWatch: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
winner01:

[size=14pt]Science has nothing to do with atheism.[/size]

Its sad you cant talk about atheism without clinging to something.
Atheism is baseless and empty.
I agree Sir, Low-level Atheists are very superstitious. They cling to half-baked scientific theory to boost their ego. It is baseless and empty because their comic book fantasies can not provide answers to the pressing needs of deep human suffering. Atheists want to clone humans without heart/emotions/soul to be low-level logical robotic beings.

Low-level Atheists claim that atheism is nothing but a "disbelief." Lol.
A dis-belief is in fact a belief in something else, such as the accidental Big-Bang between two misbehaved planets. Therefore all Low-level Atheists arguments are accidental.

Yes Sir, All Atheists arguments and trolling are really accidental !!

What has the honorable Nairalander, Vaxx have to say to help us move forward from all this ?
Re: The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue by ScienceWatch: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
winner01:
What is atheism supposed to be?
Atheism is a religion, secretly developed to empower the Pseudo-scientific joke played on humanity that they are all accidental beings. Humanity should worship evolution.

Atheists are extremely superstitious, they have even started singing praise songs to DARK MATTER.
Re: The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue by ScienceWatch: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
winner01:
cc: KingEbukasBlog, Richirich713, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, OLAADEGBU, KingEbukaNaija, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, UyiIredia, Tellemall, vooks, Ishilove, sukkot, gatiano, mrpresident1, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, lalasticlala, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, muafrika2, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, naijadeyhia, honourhim, kilo4sure, lordnicklaus, mabea, AlphaDex, felixomor, pidggin, 4evergod, Adrenaline123, Kaycee7, frank317, Edek27, Jokerman, Contact17, naijababe, Ranchhoddas, Omooba77
My neigbour has reveal to me that Atheism was meant to be a secret religion to serve scientific fantasy. It is said the DARK MATTER need believers for it to be accepted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue by olaniyi50(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
Touchnot01:
I bet the the doctors who performed the surgery on the young kid whose meme you posted are christians.

Dont make it sound as if Science is exclusively for atheists. Christians have contributed more to science than any other group in the world.

Talk about atheism instead.
christians!!!? You mean most doctors are Christians?
Re: The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue by olaniyi50(m): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Even though I'm not an atheist, I can see so many religious people in the attack stance, defining atheism to suit their taste so that they'll be able to sleep well in the night. Before you criticize any position, move to the position's suite so that you can see from their perspective. Most, if not All atheist, were once religious.
Re: The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue by vaxx: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I agree Sir, Low-level Atheists are very superstitious. They cling to half-baked scientific theory to boost their ego. It is baseless and empty because their comic book fantasies can not provide answers to the pressing needs of deep human suffering. Atheists want to clone humans without heart/emotions/soul to be low-level logical robotic beings.

A dis-belief is in fact a belief in something else, such as the accidental Big-Bang between two misbehaved planets. Therefore all Low-level Atheists arguments are accidental.

What has the honorable Nairalander, Vaxx have to say to help us move forward from all this ?
Atheism is a believe system like religion.... If you disbelieve in his existence, you believe in his non existence......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue by ScienceWatch: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2017
vaxx:
Atheism is a believe system like religion.... If you disbelieve in his existence, you believe in his non existence......

Thanks Vaxx. Case close, therefore atheists worship a deity called "No-God", and the deity "No-God" is a new comer on the block, now we can all move forward.

1 Like

Re: The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue by ScienceWatch: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
olaniyi50:
Even though I'm not an atheist, I can see so many religious people in the attack stance, defining atheism to suit their taste so that they'll be able to sleep well in the night. Before you criticize any position, move to the position's suite so that you can see from their perspective. Most, if not All atheist, were once religious.

I am blessed that I never attack Atheists, only the unregistered Low-level ones. In fact, I dont even attack them, I do as you have suggested here and rather move to their perspective of themselves as accidental beings, a product of two naughty planets that accidentally crashed into each other and produced the news breaking Big-Bang and the resultant comical evolution.

Now that they have moved to their preferred highly superstitious perspective, which is that they were once fish, then monkeys then human, I respect that. We are all free to choose

Olaniyi50, thanks for giving religious people some good advice.
Re: The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue by ScienceWatch: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
vaxx:

Knowing you to be a true Blue-blooded flexible thinker, I am sure that you wont mind me adding one or maybe two adjectives to your profound theory of the foundations that the modern Prophet of Atheism has laid for his followers.

Atheism is a different believe system, from religion.... If you accidentally disbelieve in his existence, you accidentally believe in his non existence...... I trust you will see where all this is going.

At that point, you enter a wonderful world of scientific fantasy. You will accept that you were once a fish, then a monkey etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue by ScienceWatch: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
winner01:
And miracles are solely for atheists or meant to satisfy atheists? undecided

Atheists are harmless pests, in real life, no one would care what you dont believe if you didnt lose your mind whenever you hear the word God grin

Sorry you loss would be quicker if just a fraction of theists turn at y'all. But naah. Atheism aint that important. wink
Well said. Atheists lose their mind when they hear the word - GOD. Is it because Atheists want to compete with their useless "No-god"

Atheism is akin to dangerous fiction. What else can they offer humanity. It is frightening to see what the leaders of Atheism offer humanity.
Honest scientists have seen overwhelming scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and two excellent sources of study, Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. His promises that was recorded thousands of years ago is all true and practically verifiable today.On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual TV and youtube.com
Re: The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue by ScienceWatch: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
"The Internet , where atheism has come to die ." said the highly esteemed Kingebukasblog.

I must accept your profound observation again Sir. [/b]I have listened to many live personal testimonies on Emmanuel TV about how the world famous Scoan Youtube on the internet is killing Atheism. Many amazing persons world wide testify that they saw the truth about Jesus Christ on Youtube. Now they rejoice because they have received the most powerful and effective instantaneous solution for their lives.

[b]What does Atheism offer mankind?
I only find sorrow, bitterness, arguments, pretentious empty words, hatred, selfishness and mockery.

While developing the theory of relativity, Einstein realized that his mathematical equations led to the conclusion that the universe had a beginning. But because he was atheist/deist/agnostic/humanist etc he defrauded the results to fit in with his own beliefs. Can scientists be trusted ?

Einstein didn't like the idea of a beginning of the universe , because he thought one would have to conclude that the universe was created by God. So, he cunningly added a cosmological constant to his mathematical equation to attempt to get rid of the evidence of a beginning of the universe.

Einstein eventually admitted that this was one of the worst mistakes of his life.

If we wont worship the creator God, we are atheists/agnostics/deists and other fake satanic labels. . It is embarrassing to see how many fancy deceptive Atheist labels are created daily to disguise the real problems. The more fancy the title the more people buy it for personal status.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue by winner01(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
olaniyi50:
I was once irreligious.
Re: The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue by winner01(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2018
jonbellion:
this guy is really obsessed with atheism
He has probably switched sides
??
Re: The Internet Spreading Reports Of Miracles Is Killing Atheism And Will Continue by mmsen: 12:44pm On May 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:

It is possible to say that one theory is far-fetched (e.g. Islam or Christianity) and admit to be unsure about other ideas.

Some people are comfortable saying "I don't know but there are people who have spent their entire lives investigating this issue, ask them."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today, I Spoke With God / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / Cute 'alex' Son Of Paul Adefarasin Receives Impartation From TD Jakes(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.