Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Today, I Spoke With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today, I Spoke With God (4532 Views)

Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven / Abraham Spoke With His God Face To Face (proof) / Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today, I Spoke With God by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
I woke up this morning feeling queer. I suspect it must have been from the headaches I had the previous night. The heat was quite unbearable; even the mosquitoes were cooling off with my blood. I thought sleeping would be an escape, but alas I was wrong. I'm a Nigerian, even my dreams are dark.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, I Spoke With God by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
It promises to be interesting grin
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by lekkie073(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
everybody speaks to God......no big deal
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by hahn(m): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Which god did you speak to?
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by analice107: 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
*drags a chair, seats down, with my black coffee, waits for this interesting dream*

3 Likes

Re: Today, I Spoke With God by CoolUsername: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
I thought Lucy said you should stop talking to that guy!

1 Like

Re: Today, I Spoke With God by Krystalzkris(f): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
hmmm... Am waiting for the full gist
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by Weah96: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Which god? The Abrahamic one doesn't talk to his own followers, I'll be surprised if it spoke to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, I Spoke With God by analice107: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Weah96:
Which god? The Abrahamic one doesn't talk to his own followers, I'll be surprised if it spoke to you.
He talks to me!!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, I Spoke With God by Weah96: 12:41am On Mar 12, 2016
analice107:

He talks to me!!!.

Date and time of last conversation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, I Spoke With God by Shollyps(m): 6:25am On Mar 12, 2016
god spoke to you?... go home you are drunk..lol.
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by barnabas91: 7:19am On Mar 12, 2016
SonOfLucifer lets hear ur story
i hop it reduces d numbr of candidate of hell on queue, if not, keep ur story 2 ursef.
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by analice107: 9:20am On Mar 12, 2016
Weah96:

Date and time of last conversation?

I was reading my BIBLE, when I got to where Jesus said, you didn't choose me, I chose you and one of you is a thief. Something hit me.
Why would Jesus choose a thief knowing he was a thief? Judas was the Treasurer, he held the key to the Safe, he would go there when nobody is around and steal from it, Jesus knew but said nothing.
When he sent them out to preach the good news, he gave them POWER over Satan and demons. He said cast out the demons, heal the sick, clean the leper, open the eyes of the blind, etc etc. He empowered Judas to do all those as well. All the while knowing who Judas was. I was actually stroke for the first time, I had to stop and had a talk with the Lord Jesus. Lord Why? I asked.

You see, we all have ways we communicate. For me to hear him, I will have to switch off my Material ears and switch on my spiritual ears. So I activated that mode. The first thing he said to me was, define betrayal. I said what has betrayal got to do with it? He said, define it. I did.
He said, what makes betrayal, betrayal? I said, for it to be betrayal it must be done by someone you know from within. Someone who eats and drinks with you. Someone you confides in, if not it's not betrayal.
He asked me the second question, who am I? I answered. Why did I come to earth? I told Him. I came for a mission, and Judas helped me fulfil my mission. Everyone was called equally, the same message was preached to all, but his own did not profit him, because he won't let it.

So yes, he talked to me. And any time I get confused about a thing, I call out and he answers. Try sometimes, ask he will answer you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, I Spoke With God by asalimpo(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2016
analice107:

I was reading my BIBLE, when I got to where Jesus said, you didn't choose me, I chose you and one of you is a thief. Something hit me.
Why would Jesus choose a thief knowing he was a thief? Judas was the Treasurer, he held the key to the Safe, he would go there when nobody is around and steal from it, Jesus knew but said nothing.
When he sent them out to preach the good news, he gave them POWER over Satan and demons. He said cast out the demons, heal the sick, clean the leper, open the eyes of the blind, etc etc. He empowered Judas to do all those as well. All the while knowing who Judas was. I was actually stroke for the first time, I had to stop and had a talk with the Lord Jesus. Lord Why? I asked.

You see, we all have ways we communicate. For me to hear him, I will have to switch off my Material ears and switch on my spiritual ears. So I activated that mode. The first thing he said to me was, define betrayal. I said what has betrayal got to do with it? He said, define it. I did.
He said, what makes betrayal, betrayal? I said, for it to be betrayal it must be done by someone you know from within. Someone who eats and drinks with you. Someone you confides in, if not it's not betrayal.
He asked me the second question, who am I? I answered. Why did I come to earth? I told Him. I came for a mission, and Judas helped me fulfil my mission. Everyone was called equally, the same message was preached to all, but his own did not profit him, because he won't let it.

So yes, he talked to me. And any time I get confused about a thing, I call out and he answers. Try sometimes, ask he will answer you.
So Judas is in hell while Jesus is glorified at Judas' expense!
if Judas didnt steal what wouldav happened? He'd grow old , marry, etc ? what?
explain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, I Spoke With God by analice107: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2016
Shollyps:
god spoke to you?... go home you are drunk..lol.

Yours doesn't talk to you? Awwww, Which god do you believe in. Wow. Even Amadioha talks to his people. O wait, only allahh doesn't talk to his people.
Guy, you need to change your god. God talks to me steady. That's why we Christians keep shouting it, Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship. It's a two way thing. Like husband and wife, talking and being talked back to.
Come and see the difference.
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by Ishilove: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2016
analice107:

Wow... you are blessed
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by Ishilove: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
I woke up this morning feeling queer. I suspect it must have been from the headaches I had the previous night. The heat was quite unbearable; even the mosquitoes were cooling off with my blood. I thought sleeping would be an escape, but alas I was wrong. I'm a Nigerian, even my dreams are dark.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today, I Spoke With God by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin
ishilove, where you dey find these pictures?
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2016
Ishilove:

And then?
That picture got me laughing grin grin grin
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by Weah96: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
analice107:

I don't have spirit ears to hear him. Sorry. When i hear a voice of caution or encouragement in my head, I usually assume that it is my own common sense, not the thing that started the universe. .

The Bible claims that you should be capable of magic feats so that we the kaffirs don't insult you and your message. Apostle Paul used to murder Christians for a living, all I do is post words. He witnessed powerful magic and believed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, I Spoke With God by Ishilove: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
grin grin grin grin
ishilove, where you dey find these pictures?
The internet is a HUGE place grin
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by Ishilove: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
LoJ:

That picture got me laughing grin grin grin
tongue
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by taiwo850629: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
analice107, I would love it if God spoke to me the way he speaks to you. pls kindly pray for me that God would speak to me. you can contact me- whatsapp 08188171420 or you can call or message me- 08107535362. pls! thank you
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by analice107: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
asalimpo:

So Judas is in hell while Jesus is glorified at Judas' expense!
if Judas didnt steal what wouldav happened? He'd grow old , marry, etc ? what?
explain.
LOL, I can't believe you actually said this. Jesus is in Heaven at Juda's expense? Really? Pls go ahead and accuse Jesus of making Judas a thief. Just like you accuse God of creating people homosexuals, even when he hates it and will punish the offenders.
Open your mouth and say Jesus was responsible for Judas' theft, and the choice to kill himself rather than repent.
Do you know that when you commit a sin and repents from it you'll be forgiven? One of the thieves crucified with him was forgiven just by asking.
Two people committed the same sin, two of them realized themselves, were remorseful, the power of choice came into play. Judas chose to commit suicide, while Peter chose to ask for forgiveness and was restored. Do you realize that they committed the same sin? Shd Jesus have taken that decision for Judas?
Now can you see that however you turn out is dependant on the choices you make? It's well Ooo, people.
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by analice107: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ishilove:
Hahahahahahahaha. OMG, that nah Hausa Almajiri pupil.
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by analice107: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Weah96:

I don't have spirit ears to hear him. Sorry. When i hear a voice of caution or encouragement in my head, I usually assume that it is my own common sense, not the thing that started the universe. .

The Bible claims that you should be capable of magic feats so that we the kaffirs don't insult you and your message. Apostle Paul used to murder Christians for a living, all I do is post words. He witnessed powerful magic and believed...
Yes, that same magical voice stopped him shot on his way to his "Service for God", for that's what he thought he was doing. AND, that's the same magic that caused a one time notorious, dreadful armed and Highway robber called Shinarambo to drop his guns, drop his charms and today he is preaching th gospel of Jesus Christ. Today is as harmless as a lamb.
If you want to hear him talk to you, all you need do is ask.
Lord Jesus speak to me in a language I can understand, in a way I will know it's indeed you talking to me. Try doing that when you are not too busy in your subconsciousness. Alisina tried it. Today, the same gospel he called crap, is now called a goldmine.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Spoke With God by analice107: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ishilove:
Wow... you are blessed
May the Lord honour you sis.
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
analice107:
Hello analice107.

Inasmuch as I don't want to question your experience of hearing God - Indeed people are entitled to their experience - you should however recognize that it does not make sense to celebrate the death of Jesus as the way for your salvation, and at the same time vilify and despise Judah and the others who according to the bible, are the one who made possible.

If Jesus came on earth to bear people's sins and die on the cross on behalf of human, then it results that all those who made his mission possible i.e. Judah, Pilatus and the romans who crucified him, were great tools in accomplishing the will of God.

So it is either, the death of Jesus was against the will of God and all those who contributed to it, did wrong, or, the death of Jesus was the will of God, then all those who made it possible, should be celebrated.

That's just common sense.

Greetings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today, I Spoke With God by Weah96: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
analice107:

Yes, that same magical voice stopped him shot on his way to his "Service for God", for that's what he thought he was doing. AND, that's the same magic that caused a one time notorious, dreadful armed and Highway robber called Shinarambo to drop his guns, drop his charms and today he is preaching th gospel of Jesus Christ. Today is as harmless as a lamb.
If you want to hear him talk to you, all you need do is ask.
Lord Jesus speak to me in a language I can understand, in a way I will know it's indeed you talking to me. Try doing that when you are not too busy in your subconsciousness. Alisina tried it. Today, the same gospel he called crap, is now called a goldmine.

So the god rewarded a former atheist with gold following his conversion? Hahaha. You're too much. I don't even like gold.

The point I tried to make is that Paul didn't use his spirit ears or eyes to see the blinding light or hear the voice. Go back and read your Bible. He used his regular ears and eyeballs.

Where did you get your own spirit ears?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, I Spoke With God by Ishilove: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
analice107:

May the Lord honour you sis.
And you too ma
Re: Today, I Spoke With God by asalimpo(m): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
analice107:

LOL, I can't believe you actually said this. Jesus is in Heaven at Juda's expense? Really? Pls go ahead and accuse Jesus of making Judas a thief. Just like you accuse God of creating people homosexuals, even when he hates it and will punish the offenders.
Open your mouth and say Jesus was responsible for Judas' theft, and the choice to kill himself rather than repent.
Do you know that when you commit a sin and repents from it you'll be forgiven? One of the thieves crucified with him was forgiven just by asking.
Two people committed the same sin, two of them realized themselves, were remorseful, the power of choice came into play. Judas chose to commit suicide, while Peter chose to ask for forgiveness and was restored. Do you realize that they committed the same sin? Shd Jesus have taken that decision for Judas?
Now can you see that however you turn out is dependant on the choices you make? It's well Ooo, people.

It's okay. Was actually playing the sceptic.
The question is actually valid and should incite a sane response if the person asked has thought about it!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is The Universe Purely "Material" & "Physical"? / Name Your Best Worship Leader / Yes! The Bible Supports Women Preachers. Proof From The Original Greek.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.