Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

A Murderer In South Africa On The Run. Pls Share Urgently - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Murderer In South Africa On The Run. Pls Share Urgently (1140 Views)

Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. / Murderer In Uniform: A Police Man Kills A Young Man In Osogbo. / Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Murderer In South Africa On The Run. Pls Share Urgently by COURVOISier(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Today in South African, A fight ensued between two friends that lead to the death of one person. Enclosed is the photograph of the murderer on the run. His name is Solomon Olatunji; He's driving a black Porsche Panamera with License plate FUMZ24WP as at the time of writing this information. Any useful information about his whereabouts should please contact SAPS.

Please mod move this to the front page
Cc Mynd44 OAM4J
Thank you

Update:

The murderer was caught this morning.

Re: A Murderer In South Africa On The Run. Pls Share Urgently by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
[size=14pt] Will he drive his car to Warri. How will I catch him from here when he's in SA [/size]
Re: A Murderer In South Africa On The Run. Pls Share Urgently by jamesharryson(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
name checkers association take note. its good to know that all regions are duly represented in international crimes
Re: A Murderer In South Africa On The Run. Pls Share Urgently by madridguy(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ok
Re: A Murderer In South Africa On The Run. Pls Share Urgently by mymadam(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mr @Op, how are we sure you're telling the truth? Well, since you seem to have useful leads, why not contact INTERPOL immediately. Thank you.
Re: A Murderer In South Africa On The Run. Pls Share Urgently by COURVOISier(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
@mymadam this is true as I know the people involved. It has been reported, just want to spread the message.
Re: A Murderer In South Africa On The Run. Pls Share Urgently by mymadam(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
COURVOISier:
@mymadam this is true as I know the people involved. It has been reported, just want to spread the message.

Okay then @COURVOISier. I hope they get him soon so that he can come forward to state his own side of the story. Nigeria's image abroad is already battered. Damage limitation is all we can do right now, IMO.
Re: A Murderer In South Africa On The Run. Pls Share Urgently by COURVOISier(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
mymadam:

Okay then @COURVOISier. I hope they get him soon so that he can come forward to state his own side of the story. Nigeria's image abroad is already battered. Damage limitation is all we can do right now, IMO.

I hope so too, to hear what transpired. Thanks
Re: A Murderer In South Africa On The Run. Pls Share Urgently by Deathslater: 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
coneheaded Yorruba coward, why is he running away na?

(1) (Reply)

Video:two Nigerian Women Fighting Each Other On Delta Flight From Atlanta To Lag / Man Damages Police Sergeant’s Mouth With Fist Blows / Ikorodu Cult Groups Unite For Peace In Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.