Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Best Software Or Tool To Create A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Software Or Tool To Create A Website (842 Views)

What Is The Best Software To Create 3d And 2d Images / Contact A Website Cloning Expert (Pay after Service) / Using Forum Software Or PBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Software Or Tool To Create A Website by bulakos25(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Please gurus in the house, what is the best software or tool to create a website. thanks in advance.
Re: Best Software Or Tool To Create A Website by ZinoFego: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Thanks for your interest in website development.

You can make professional websites with Joomla, we've a free website development tutorial using Joomla here on Nairaland at https://www.nairaland.com/1485054/joomla-free-training-nairaland-live

bulakos25:
Please gurus in the house, what is the best software or tool to create a website. thanks in advance.
Re: Best Software Or Tool To Create A Website by Temolad: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
ZinoFego:

You can make professional websites with Joomla, we've a free website development tutorial using Joomla
what of wordpress?
Re: Best Software Or Tool To Create A Website by ZinoFego: 7:40am On Sep 27, 2016
WordPress is equally good.

Temolad:
what of wordpress?
Re: Best Software Or Tool To Create A Website by bedfordng(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2016
bulakos25:
it all depends on what you want to use. They have cms web script such as wordpress, joomla, drupal etc. For software, you can use dreamweaver, notepad++
Re: Best Software Or Tool To Create A Website by joseph1013: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
ZinoFego:
WordPress is equally good.

I'm going through your Joomla training now and it's quite helpful. As I am new to Joomla, I am finding it difficult finding the name of the template I installed? Any help?
Re: Best Software Or Tool To Create A Website by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
wordpress is the best. here is a tutorial of building a website without no coding skills and also the important things to do after installing wordpress
http://www.loudtips.com/how-to-start-a-blog-easy-tips-to-get-you-through-in-wordpress/
Re: Best Software Or Tool To Create A Website by ZinoFego: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
Extensions=====Templates....

joseph1013:

I'm going through your Joomla training now and it's quite helpful. As I am new to Joomla, I am finding it difficult finding the name of the template I installed? Any help?
Re: Best Software Or Tool To Create A Website by domainbartender: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
For beginners, wordpress. Other ones are a bit too complicated to install and maintain. But be sure to upgrade it to the latest version at all times.

(1) (Reply)

Critically Assessing Nairaland, What Would You Say Are It's Flaws. / Deleted / Top 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.