Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Do Not Lose Your Soul To Worldly Music - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Lose Your Soul To Worldly Music (1122 Views)

Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / Worldly Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Lose Your Soul To Worldly Music by Pidggin(f): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
The life of a believer is lived by faith and not by sight. How do you exercise your faith? One biblical way is by your confession. You exercise your faith by the words of your testimony .

When you listen to worldly music the words are repeated to your hearing and you believe them. It is likely that you will sing along to the lyrics you are listening to, lies like

Without you there will be no me
You are the air I breath
You are my all in all
I can't breathe without you
I can't live without you
My heart can't go on without you
I would rather die than live without you
You are all I need, all I will ever know
You are the only reason I am alive, etc

These are only a few of the worldly worship confessions you hear people sing along to while listening to such songs

The worse is hard rock, I can't even print the lyrics of those songs people confess to

Imagine the implication of confessing such words as the ones above, this is how people commit idolatry without knowing it. These lyrics promote worship of another human being and should be avoided if you are a child of God

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Lose Your Soul To Worldly Music by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
God help us

1 Like

Re: Do Not Lose Your Soul To Worldly Music by ediama(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Lose Your Soul To Worldly Music by Ranchhoddas: 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Do Not Lose Your Soul To Worldly Music by HCpaul(m): 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Do not also use wordly instruments to play your so called holy music again.

We are all worldly unless you live in outer space.

6 Likes

Re: Do Not Lose Your Soul To Worldly Music by EyeHateGod: 1:23am On Sep 26, 2016
Stop using worldly phone to type this nonsense... What m i even saying i forgot Christian are hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Lose Your Soul To Worldly Music by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 26, 2016
What is a worldy instrument?

Smh! undecided
HCpaul:
Do not also use wordly instruments to play your so called holy music again.

We are all worldly unless you live in outer space.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Lose Your Soul To Worldly Music by oaroloye(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2016
SHALOM!

The chief error of Humanity is DEPENDENCE upon the use of one's BRAIN.

The Human Brain cannot store but a few month's worth of Memory Data; all Science diverts attention from this obvious fact.

Also from the important Truth that the Brain can be influenced by stimuli delivered by specific frequencies.

Oyinbo Churches train people to accept this manipulation,getting them to accept a standard frequency scale.

However, Oyinbo Music has its origins in DEVIL Worship.

The most successful Secular Music is based on the frequencies the Ancient Priests discovered.

The History of Oyinbo Corruption through Music is one of the least boring topics one could ever study.

IVAN PAVLOV, then first Russian MAD SCIENTIST Academically proved the existence of the UNCONTROLLABLE CONDITIONED REFLEX in Animals and Humans.

For his work, he was not only honoured with the NOBEL PRIZE, but the despicable fact that he tested and proved his theories on, not only Human beings, but YOUNG CHILDREN as well, was hidden from the general public for nearly 100 years.

During the 1920s, the Industrialist, HENRY FORD, better known for his automobile and manufacturing innovations- his ardent patriotism less known- exposed the JEWISH-LED CORRUPTION OF OYINBO SOCIETY.

Religious Propaganda tells us that we are Blessing Abraham when we support the Jews.

Yahshua specifically DECREED that those Jews who denied HIM were NO CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM.

HENRY FORD warned that JEWS were corrupting their Society through NEW MUSIC- JAZZ, specifically.

[See: THE INTERNATIONAL JEW, by Henry Ford.]

In the aftermath of World War II, there was a musical Revolution which went Nuclear, so to speak, in the 1960s, when THE BEATLES altered standards of Pop Music for ever- using Ancient CELTIC and DRUIDIC DEVIL-WORSHIP Music in modern instruments.

[See: SPELLBOUND, by Jack T. Chick.]

It emerged that the Oyinbos do not just wax records, and HOPE that they will sell, but they use SATANIC RITES, summoning actual DEVILS, whom they COMMUNICATE with in person, to "BLESS" the copies of each MASTER TAPE OR DISK, and INFLUENCE THE MINDS of EVERYONE HEARING THEM.

ELVIS AARON PRESLEY expressed misgivings about his pop music lifestyle, and expressed a desire to REPENT of his Sins. To that end, he summoned the second most renowned Evangelist of the time, REX HUMBARD, to NEGOTIATE his Conversion. He aborted his Decision, when he realized how IGNORANT of REALITY-ON-GROUND Rex Humbard was.

(We now know, however, that these famous Christian Preachers are actually well-versed in Occultic Realities, and pretended ignorance to keep Secret Society Secrets Secret.)

His Handlers were not satisfied, and assassinated Elvis Presley, before he confessed to the World what we now know of the OCCULTIC RITES used to promote Pop Music.

HIS SON-IN-LAW, MICHAEL JACKSON was assassinated for this same reason- besides that he bought his former Masters, SONY RECORDS- wasting money that could have been put to better use- a technique of getting rid of such enemies.

WHITNEY HOUSTON- whom WE THOUGHT was an Alcoholic and Junkie revealed that that was all FAKED, and she was not allowed to defend herself for CONTRACTURAL REASONS. She began to talk about Image Manipulation and MindControl that was used to control Celebrities- so they killed her, too.

PRINCE had stayed clean from many of their excesses- hiding under the JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES SANCTUARY SHIELD- until he began to violate the terms of his untouchability, by exposing Chemical Weapon Mind Control being used on Black Communities in his youth. So he turns up dead, too.

Whenever we use these music's for personal pleasure, we are making ourselves "PART & PARCEL" of EVERY SIN committed to produce that music. Including THEFT, ADULTERY, and COVETOUSNESSNESS- which people do not generally perceive as "SERIOUS!" Besides the obvious DEVIL WORSHIP with Human Sacrifice and Witchcraft, Familiar Spirits, Divination, and Observing-of-Times Rites.

These Sins DEFILE the Music-User, and OBSTRUCT or DENY Spiritual Development.

To deliver people from the Evil Clutches, one must be aware of all of these factors.

This causes a necessary expansion in Awareness and Intellect that is destructive to those still hanging on to Citizenship in The Kingdom of SATAN. Therefore, Christians who WANT good something about this WILL be discouraged by UNDERCOVER ILLUMINATIS, who will be tasked with keeping their masters' secret secret, and Functional.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Lose Your Soul To Worldly Music by Lero15(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
In order to balance the equation, then do not watch worldly films-I'm sure you must have watched game of thrones and the likes. Do not read worldly books, too.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Lose Your Soul To Worldly Music by Pidggin(f): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lero15:
In order to balance the equation, then do not watch worldly films-I'm sure you must have watched game of thrones and the likes. Do not read worldly books, too.

Every spiritually enlightened believer can discern the wisdom in what I posted only someone whose mind satan has blocked cannot see it, smh
Re: Do Not Lose Your Soul To Worldly Music by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lolz. Worldly music indeed. Well, I listen to all genres of music including gospel music. So long as it appeals to me.
Re: Do Not Lose Your Soul To Worldly Music by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
Pidggin:
The life of a believer is lived by faith and not by sight. How do you exercise your faith? One biblical way is by your confession. You exercise your faith by the words of your testimony .

When you listen to worldly music the words are repeated to your hearing and you believe them. It is likely that you will sing along to the lyrics you are listening to, lies like

Without you there will be no me
You are the air I breath
You are my all in all
I can't breathe without you
I can't live without you
My heart can't go on without you
I would rather die than live without you
You are all I need, all I will ever know
You are the only reason I am alive, etc

These are only a few of the worldly worship confessions you hear people sing along to while listening to such songs

The worse is hard rock, I can't even print the lyrics of those songs people confess to

Imagine the implication of confessing such words as the ones above, this is how people commit idolatry without knowing it. These lyrics promote worship of another human being and should be avoided if you are a child of God

Oya, which song make we sing now?
Re: Do Not Lose Your Soul To Worldly Music by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2016
Worldly grin grin I laugh at the use of that word
For you to be completely against all things worldly, Christians need to
- Not use worldly medicine
- Not use worldly Hospitals
- Not use worldly technology ( everything from the mobile phone the OP is using to cars and buses, the pious Christian should trek everywhere)
- Not use worldly things such as money(money is the Root of all evil) they should preach or beg for commodities
- Not use worldly institutions like universities and schools
- Christians should not even walk on the earth, as it is worldly
Worldly
Re: Do Not Lose Your Soul To Worldly Music by Lero15(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pidggin:

Every spiritually enlightened believer can discern the wisdom in what I posted only someone whose mind satan has blocked cannot see it, smh

LOL. Why bring Satan into this. Reason with what I posted rationally. I'm a believer too. Worldly songs not good, fine. But worldly movies are worse. You see them kissing, and portraying sex in movies. I have some secular music but I'm very choosy about them.

I have friends who do not have any "worldly ' song on their phone but have all sorts of movies. My argument is if you don't listen to worldly song, then do not watch worldly films.

Take care.
Re: Do Not Lose Your Soul To Worldly Music by Jdazzle: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lero15:

LOL. Why bring Satan into this. Reason with what I posted rationally. I'm a believer too. Worldly songs not good, fine. But worldly movies are worse. You see them kissing, and portraying sex in movies. I have some secular music but I'm very choosy about them.

I have friends who do not have any "worldly ' song on their phone but have all sorts of movies. My argument is if you don't listen to worldly song, then do not watch worldly films.

Take care.

Sir, that is actually the right thing to do! Just as the secular songs are bad for the soul I can bet you the movies are far much worse! They appeal to ur subconscious visuals n audio senses which is most dangerous!

It's best to choose what kinda movies u see... but really one can get corrupted without even knowing.... the scenes come back graphic even after hours of watching these movies.... we shouldn't underestimate the power of the mind and how we could be infiltrated with evil thru what we see and hear...

Between there are some good interesting christian movies to watch and learn from...

God help us!!!

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Lose Your Soul To Worldly Music by Lero15(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jdazzle:

Sir, that is actually the right thing to do! Just as the secular songs are bad for the soul I can bet you the movies are far much worse! They appeal to ur subconscious visuals n audio senses which is most dangerous!

It's best to choose what kinda movies u see... but really one can get corrupted without even knowing.... the scenes come back graphic even after hours of watching these movies.... we shouldn't underestimate the power of the mind and how we could be infiltrated with evil thru what we see and hear...

Between there are some good interesting christian movies to watch and learn from...

God help us!!!

Nice post.

Amen.

(1) (Reply)

What to do / Racist Catholic Statue Causes Anger In Ghana / The Undisputed Differences Between Mohammed And Jesus Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.