Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

What to do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What to do (1122 Views)

Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What to do by Dayocold001: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
When I was growing up my mum always took me to Church, then seeing pastors standing alone on a stage while others listened inspired my thinking and I declared several times in my infancy that I wanted to become a Pastor, my mum encouraged me, the thinking of being a Pastor as stuck with me ever since.

However, I never really liked going to Church, but I went anyways and in my 100l in school, my thought process about religion started to go rational and I saw the holes that I still see now in religion, so I started shedding the believes I had for Christianity. During my early days of discovery I tried to make my friends, my parents and sibling see reason but it was as if I was the blind man. It became a case of me seeing them as blind and they too seeing me as blind. What a scenario! I gave up trying to make people see my reasons and I lived my life.

I'm still a young chap tho and in between trying to find a career for myself, being a Pastor as always solidly been at the back of mind as are other things. The gullibility I see my parents and siblings and friends portray in the midst of pastors in churches only strengthened the notion at the back of mind. And I see the way Pastors use religion power to control people and I like the power and I "might" end up just being a pastor.

And these quote sums it all up for me "religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful". I'm at the wise stage now and I want the rulers stage and I'm blessed because I'm a natural leader, I have a voice for days, a physique I can only thank my Dad for and I'm charismatic. I will make the perfect Preacher.

Yes I know religion as it is and I would love to just leave altogether, but the gullibility displayed by billions around the world need to be tended to and I will help channel this gullibility into fruitful dealings that will bring fulfillment to both me and my would be followers

HALLELUYAH somebody...

1 Like

Re: What to do by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
You want to be a pastor because of fame,power not because of the passion. Pastors are called by Yahweh even though some personsl called themselves. Chose who will you serve? Yahweh or fame.
Re: What to do by realmindz: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
I've been thinking for sometime of becoming a pastor too...because the gullibility of religious people irritates me.
How they defend the people scamming them is perplexing.

Pastorenurship, a scam in which the people being scammed love and defend their scammers

2 Likes

Re: What to do by PrinzCarter(m): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
This write up was definitely under d influence of weed
Re: What to do by luvmijeje(f): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
I'm still a young chap tho and in between trying to find a career for myself, being a Pastor as always solidly been at the back of mind as are other things. The gullibility I see my parents and siblings and friends portray in the midst of pastors in churches only strengthened the notion at the back of mind. And I see the way Pastors use religion power to control people and I like the power and I "might" end up just being a pastor.
Hehehe! Are you called by God? Are you called by the devil? Your case will be like a child who put his hands inside the fire innocently. But in your case, it will a case of no return.
Re: What to do by Larryfest(m): 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
You wouldn't be the first to do that most of the "men of god" you see do it for the money...

2 Likes

Re: What to do by Pastafarian: 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

Hehehe! Are you called by God? Are you called by the devil? Your case will be like a child who put his hands inside the fire innocently. But in your case, it will a case of no return.

you think every Pastor you see around is a theist?

go to clergyproject and be informed
Re: What to do by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Now am not concerned in the trash you put up there.. But what Pope Francis wrote made a lot of sense
Re: What to do by Dayocold001: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
PrinzCarter:
This write up was definitely under d influence of weed
you are definitely a smoker, all I took was some bitter leaf melon soup and pounded Yam
Re: What to do by Dayocold001: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:
You want to be a pastor because of fame,power not because of the passion. Pastors are called by Yahweh even though some personsl called themselves. Chose who will you serve? Yahweh or fame.
None... I just want the people
Re: What to do by luvmijeje(f): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pastafarian:

you think every Pastor you see around is a theist?

go to clergyproject and be informed

Is that not hypocrisy? you're preaching what you don't believe in. God detest those kind of people.
Re: What to do by Pastafarian: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

Is that not hypocrisy? you're preaching what you don't believe in. God detest those kind of people.

your god that most likely doesn't exist?
Re: What to do by luvmijeje(f): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pastafarian:

your god that most likely doesn't exist?

That's why you're Atheist.
Re: What to do by Young03(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
I know ur plan

u won go dey scam pple
u c ur life
Re: What to do by lastmessenger: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
One day you get to the end of the road amd that time you will be willing to believe in a God just so that u can find your way.
Re: What to do by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dayocold001:
None... I just want the people
Hmmmm but it doesn't work that way
Re: What to do by Dayocold001: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
lastmessenger:
One day you get to the end of the road amd that time you will be willing to believe in a God just so that u can find your way.
who needs the road, when I can fly wink
lastmessenger:
who needs the road, when I can fly
Re: What to do by lastmessenger: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dayocold001:
who needs the road, when I can fly winkwho needs the road, when I can fly
why not start flying and lets see where your strength can carry you.
Re: What to do by obinna58(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
So that u join the likes of top atheist scammers in Nigeria, all this miracle pastors are those who really know the reality of life, uses it on their own favor for brainwashing, the likes of

1.T.b Joshua (no one top scammer ever lived in Nigeria)

2. Pastor Chris oyakilome (uses his members to shine, he delivers everyone that stepped in his church)

3. Apostle suleman (the criminal went all the way to Canada for sure puccy, unfortunately he was exposed, the wife plays she doesn't care but inside she z just a walking ghost)

4. Chilaka of IMO state (claimed he z a Reverend father and ready to anything just for cash, not smart enough like others, the fake miracle he performed z roaming all over the internet though he still got plenty of fans who never cared )

5.Rv mbaka (I call him rev smart, though he is not inform now due to fake prophecies he might bounce back anytime soon)

6. Oyedepo (the intelligent one, not crazy about miracles, talks maturely and also motivating)

They all need to be crucified like Jesus for their criminal activities
Re: What to do by Dayocold001: 7:04am On Mar 21, 2017
obinna58:
So that u join the likes of top atheist scammers in Nigeria, all this miracle pastors are those who really know the reality of life, uses it on their own favor for brainwashing, the likes of

1.T.b Joshua (no one top scammer ever lived in Nigeria)

2. Pastor Chris oyakilome (uses his members to shine, he delivers everyone that stepped in his church)

3. Apostle suleman (the criminal went all the way to Canada for sure puccy, unfortunately he was exposed, the wife plays she doesn't care but inside she z just a walking ghost)

4. Chilaka of IMO state (claimed he z a Reverend father and ready to anything just for cash, not smart enough like others, the fake miracle he performed z roaming all over the internet though he still got plenty of fans who never cared )

5.Rv mbaka (I call him rev smart, though he is not inform now due to fake prophecies he might bounce back anytime soon)

6. Oyedepo (the intelligent one, not crazy about miracles, talks maturely and also motivating)

They all need to be crucified like Jesus for their criminal activities

yeah... Nice description, Oyedepo uses is charisma and intelligence to win followers and any miracles that happen is just a plus, the thing about miracles is that when you have thousands of followers there is bound to be good things happen to some of them. That will be my target. Use my charisma and intelligence and wait for the miracles to happen. All these prophecy pastors and miracle workers shoot themselves in the foot most time
Re: What to do by jonbellion(m): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2017
Most athiests would make great pastors
The gullibility of the average Nigerian thiest is too damn high
They claim to have "discerning" spirits but even the pastors that are obvious frauds you see them foaming at the mouth to defend them
It's just a circus show
Re: What to do by Pastafarian: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2017
jonbellion:
Most athiests would make great pastors
The gullibility of the average Nigerian thiest is too damn high
They claim to have "discerning" spirits but even the pastors that are obvious frauds you see them foaming at the mouth to defend them
It's just a circus show
I can go out on a limb and claim atheists who debate Christians like we do would actually make the best pastors
Re: What to do by arewaboy01(m): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2017
another apostle sule in d making
Re: What to do by CHARLOE(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
[sup][/sup]
realmindz:
I've been thinking for sometime of becoming a pastor too...because the gullibility of religious people irritates me.
How they defend the people scamming them is perplexing.

Pastorenurship, a scam in which the people being scammed love and defend their scammers
Its called Stockholm syndrome!
Re: What to do by CHARLOE(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dayocold001:
When I was growing up my mum always took me to Church, then seeing pastors standing alone on a stage while others listened inspired my thinking and I declared several times in my infancy that I wanted to become a Pastor, my mum encouraged me, the thinking of being a Pastor as stuck with me ever since.

However, I never really liked going to Church, but I went anyways and in my 100l in school, my thought process about religion started to go rational and I saw the holes that I still see now in religion, so I started shedding the believes I had for Christianity. During my early days of discovery I tried to make my friends, my parents and sibling see reason but it was as if I was the blind man. It became a case of me seeing them as blind and they too seeing me as blind. What a scenario! I gave up trying to make people see my reasons and I lived my life.

And these quote sums it all up for me "religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful". I'm at the wise stage now and I want the rulers stage and I'm blessed because I'm a natural leader, I have a voice for days, a physique I can only thank my Dad for and I'm charismatic. I will make the perfect Preacher.

Yes I know religion as it is and I would love to just leave altogether, but the gullibility displayed by billions around the world need to be tended to and I will help channel this gullibility into fruitful dealings that will bring fulfillment to both me and my would be followers

HALLELUYAH somebody...
Only very few ur age understand d secret of religion like u do, lucky u!

(1) (Reply)

Why Was It That: Mosque's Are More Than Church's In Jerusalem / Big Boy Escoba Smith Threatens AIT And Sun News With Lawsuit Over Ozubulu Attack / Powerful Prayer Points (PPP) - February 2018 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.