Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman (30539 Views)

Governor Ganduje Rejects Aisha Bello's Resignation As Accountant-General / Tinubu Quits As APC National Leader, Demands Oyegun Resignation / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by GoggleB(m): 7:35am On Sep 26, 2016
APC process of crashing has began..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Tomorrow he would come out to deny he ever said it.
The Cold War begins

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by RichYoungNigger(m): 7:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Evil men

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by acunon: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2016
The eye himself has said so, let it be!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by ibkgab001: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2016
Ondo Edo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by Chuknovski(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Tinubu don vex oh.

Clash of Titans

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by Mujaheeeden: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2016
Businessideas:
It's only if you live by the moral code of cheating that you will not look beyond Tinubu to understand the gravity of what Oyegun has done. If it's in saner climes, that criminal who altered the list of delegates should be in jail by now.
The real villain is that person who removed the names of legitimate delegates and inserted fake names to subvert the process. I am not worried about the capacity of Tinubu to weather the storm but the fact that our collective hope to redeem this country is once again being subverted.
Buhari must not keep silent. Aketi is definitely not going to win!!
anonimi please show our brother here how Tinubu cheated Fashola and impose ambode during the primaries.

Tinubu has just being served his best soup

11 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by slick1(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2016
Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by shams040(m): 7:45am On Sep 26, 2016
Tinubu again?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by afroniger: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2016
There seems to be a calculated plan being spearheaded by some influential people at the Presidency to destabilize the SouthWest APC by seizing the structure of the Party from Tinubu's influence, maybe in the hope that he won't have as much influence as he did the last time around. But if care is not taken, this may end up being the undoing of this administration come 2019 because PMB is fast becoming very unpopular all over the country, including the SW, by the day, therefore if the administration doesn't begin to deliver on its promises, I don't see the President winning the region come 2019 (should he choose to run for re-election). With the hostile attitude towards Tinubu (who has been loyal to PMB thus far), he can certainly forget winning Lagos. I doubt if he can win Oyo as well again because Oyo is a very volatile state politically and the mystic that led APC to victory there last year has since worn-off. Osun and Ekiti will be no-go areas too.

As things stand, Ondo is probably going to remain PDP considering this avoidable APC crisis that has the Presidency's fingerprints all over it. Politics 101 tells us that you can only rig successfully where you are popular, which was why Fayemi lost to Fayose, even though Oshokomole clearly had a lot of help rigging that election to unseat an incumbent. I don't know who is advising Buhari, but he needs to understand that he can't win re-election without the SouthWest and the Middlebelt where he is fast losing popularity (history has taught us that he needs more than the NorthWest and NorthEast to win an election, the SouthEast and SouthSouth are no-go areas for him), so he shouldn't make things any worse for himself by alienating the very people that helped him win the last time around (after previous failed attempts) for political neophytes who can't even win their own polling unit or ward.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by ceeethru(m): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Chief John Odigie Oyegun is about to see that a slave that is used to dig a shallow grave for his brother will not himself escape a shallow grave when his own time comes.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by ReubenE(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2016
unite4real:
I no dey trust vanguard news sources again. Make I wait to confirm from other authentic sources
the news is real, Channels tv said it in the night.....news @10

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by AtlanticBreeze: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2016
ceeethru:
Chief John Odigie Oyegun is about to see that a slave that is used to dig a shallow grave for his brother will not himself escape a shallow grave when his own time comes.
nothing will happen to oyegun.. tinubu is blowing hot air

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2016
Hehehe. I am liking this news. APC, forging, tampering and padding are like. ..................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by repogirl(f): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2016
No be Nigerian politics? These politicians deserve everything they get jare. Group of cunning people.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by Rilwayne001: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2016
APC is now going down the drain sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by abu12: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2016
tinubu lost kogi and ondo state governorship candidate within a week, he must be pained, APC is about 2 crash.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by wokomabest(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2016
Let tinubu go and set down in the poo.bubu that has derailed since May 2015 has Tinubu ask for his resignation? All Promise Cancelled" was it their initial plan? Lubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by udobaba(f): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Osyabj:
Atiku's skimming to foister Akeredolu on APC and Ondo people shall fail.

its obvious that Oyegun collected a tidy sum from Atiku to foister the pdp math of 5 is greater than 6 on APC

For Oyegun to void the APC NWC vote of 6-5 in favour of new primary means that his time is up as Tinubu will ultimately prevail on Buhari to sack Oyegun as Chairman of APC.

Oyegun is clearly a good poltician but he has taken a fatal step that will lead to his removal. Oyegun got away with Saraki Senate rules forgery but Tinubu quitely fought Saraki and Saraki is now in 2 Courts fighting to stay as Sen. Pres.

I see Abraham, Oke and Borofice combining their votes to defeat Akeredolu.

I see Tinubu's choice, Abraham, ultimately flying APC Ondo flag and Oyegun getting kicked out as APC Chairman.

Tinubu is one Yoruba man this Igbo poster respects immensely despite his imperfections.
In your wildest dream. Tinubu is a failre and sooner her shal go down the rail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by moufan: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2016
that man called oyegun is not fit to be called a national chairman of a political party,imagine ignoring a democratic process where your national working committee voted to cancel the primary and you still went ahead to submit akeredolu's name.the man wants to ruin apc if care is not taken

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by ernieboy(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2016
afroniger:
There seems to be a calculated plan being spearheaded by some influential people at the Presidency to destabilize the SouthWest APC by seizing the structure of the Party from Tinubu's influence, maybe in the hope that he won't have as much influence as he did the last time around. But if care is not taken, this may end up being the undoing of this administration come 2019 because PMB is fast becoming very unpopular all over the country, including the SW, by the day, therefore if the administration doesn't begin to deliver on its promises, I don't see the President winning the region come 2019 (should he choose to run for re-election). With the hostile attitude towards Tinubu (who has been loyal to PMB thus far), he can certainly forget winning Lagos. I doubt if he can win Oyo as well again because Oyo is a very volatile state politically and the mystic that led APC to victory there last year has since worn-off. Osun and Ekiti will be no-go areas too.

As things stand, Ondo is probably going to remain PDP considering this avoidable APC crisis that has the Presidency's fingerprints all over it. Politics 101 tells us that you can only rig successfully where you are popular, which was why Fayemi lost to Fayose, even though Oshokomole clearly had a lot of help rigging that election to unseat an incumbent. I don't know who is advising Buhari, but he needs to understand that he can't win re-election without the SouthWest and the Middlebelt where he is fast losing popularity (history has taught us that he needs more than the NorthWest and NorthEast to win an election, the SouthEast and SouthSouth are no-go areas for him), so he shouldn't make things any worse for himself by alienating the very people that helped him win the last time around (after previous failed attempts) for political neophytes who can't even win their own polling unit or ward.
when did tinubu become synonymous to the entire sourhwest

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by ernieboy(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2016
afroniger:

when did tinubu become synonymous to the entire sourhwest?
Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by Paperwhite(m): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2016
teemanbastos:
APC a conglomerate of ACN, CPC, and other parties was built on falsehood, their only aim was to chase GEJ away which they have done.. But the party never had a solid foundation.. A party where some top leaders who were enemies suddenly became friends baffles me.. Anyways this was meant to happen.. And funnily the North has won.
Tinubu should know he is on his own now..
I see Him pulling out soon because he is fast losing his 'party leader' status.

Anyways... That is their own gbege
You have said it as it is.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by ceeethru(m): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2016
unite4real:
I no dey trust vanguard news sources again. Make I wait to confirm from other authentic sources
But when you hear stuff like; EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza!!

The properties include a N5 billion hotel in Abuja.

Source: Vanguard news then you would believe and applaud them. Smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by udobaba(f): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Oyegun nothing will happen. Tinubu is just ranting and ranting. Dont mind him.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by Businessideas: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
anonimi please show our brother here how Tinubu cheated Fashola and impose ambode during the primaries.

Tinubu has just being served his best soup
Again I see that there's a Nairaland crowd bound by their hatred for Tinubu.
Sasore who was FASHOLA's candidate never complained that his supporters had their names excised from the delegates list and you never saw anything wrong in the conduct that's likely to split APC down the middle because while Tinubu can create a new platform, APC can never win in Ondo. So who is the loser? Definitely not Tinubu!!
Buhari may have learnt his lesson from the national assembly and the politics of economic recession.
Is it an Oyegun that will deliver votes in Ondo?.Knowing Tinubu, I am least bothered about his political sagacity. One sure thing is that, APC will never win Ondo without his support.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by SeanDada1(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2016
NoGawking:
Mcheew

Better go back to drawing board

Even obj has to go back to drawing board

Withdraw his remaining loyal boys to apc

And fight GEJ

Continue to demand for resignations till when u can't win a local govt in logos

Bubu doesn't cares

U are just a tool that was needed in 2015
But not needed again again

And so must be disposed off

An opportunity a politically irrelevant chairman will take to keep his seat

John is simply moving with the reality on ground

Bitter Truth..... Well Said!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by Paperwhite(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2016
Businessideas:
It's only if you live by the moral code of cheating that you will not look beyond Tinubu to understand the gravity of what Oyegun has done. If it's in saner climes, that criminal who altered the list of delegates should be in jail by now.
The real villain is that person who removed the names of legitimate delegates and inserted fake names to subvert the process. I am not worried about the capacity of Tinubu to weather the storm but the fact that our collective hope to redeem this country is once again being subverted.
Buhari must not keep silent. Aketi is definitely not going to win!!
No-Rather Tinubu is being served his own antidote red-red hot.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by sucess001(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2016
Tinubu....Only you...

Only you against Fashola...

You against saraki...

You against akeredolu...

You against oyegun...

Everyone cant always be as docile to you as the people of Lagos na...

You cant always impose and force all of us to follow your directions...you want to own the whole of Nigeria ani? and when things dont go your way...you say its against democracy abi? as per say you re the embodiment of democracy? you that has dubiously stolen all the assets of Lagos finish abi?

Fashola rubbished you...

Saraki rubbished you...

Dino rubbished u...

Akeredolu rubbished you...

if you want to still have some respect...learn to stop trying to impose your will on free spirits...a word is enuf for the wise...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by scofieldsimba(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2016
Men,this write up is second to none...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha, Wife, To Forfeit Assets To Nigerian Government – EFCC / A Pastor Bailed Boko Haram Founder, Yusuf 3 Times: Sultan's NSCIA / President Buhari Poses With D'tigress Afrobasket Championship Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.