Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman (30536 Views)

Governor Ganduje Rejects Aisha Bello's Resignation As Accountant-General / Tinubu Quits As APC National Leader, Demands Oyegun Resignation / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by SharkTank(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2016
Businessideas:

If that will make you sleep at night and be alive to witness how things would pan out

Tinubu has been used and dumped like abiola. He doesn't even have an official position in APC. Patron of APC or whatever title he gave himself isn't even legal by the APC constitution

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by bjdon: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2016
afroniger:
There seems to be a calculated plan being spearheaded by some influential people at the Presidency to destabilize the SouthWest APC by seizing the structure of the Party from Tinubu's influence, maybe in the hope that he won't have as much influence as he did the last time around. But if care is not taken, this may end up being the undoing of this administration come 2019 because PMB is fast becoming very unpopular all over the country, including the SW, by the day, therefore if the administration doesn't begin to deliver on its promises, I don't see the President winning the region come 2019 (should he choose to run for re-election). With the hostile attitude towards Tinubu (who has been loyal to PMB thus far), he can certainly forget winning Lagos. I doubt if he can win Oyo as well again because Oyo is a very volatile state politically and the mystic that led APC to victory there last year has since worn-off. Osun and Ekiti will be no-go areas too.

As things stand, Ondo is probably going to remain PDP considering this avoidable APC crisis that has the Presidency's fingerprints all over it. Politics 101 tells us that you can only rig successfully where you are popular, which was why Fayemi lost to Fayose, even though Oshokomole clearly had a lot of help rigging that election to unseat an incumbent. I don't know who is advising Buhari, but he needs to understand that he can't win re-election without the SouthWest and the Middlebelt where he is fast losing popularity (history has taught us that he needs more than the NorthWest and NorthEast to win an election, the SouthEast and SouthSouth are no-go areas for him), so he shouldn't make things any worse for himself by alienating the very people that helped him win the last time around (after previous failed attempts) for political neophytes who can't even win their own polling unit or ward.

I think the cold calculations in the presidency are 'Where else will the SW go in 2019?'. The PDP have already made clear they will be present a Northern candidate and for sure the VP slot will go to the SE/SS. The SW will never vote for a North/SE-SS ticket, so even if they launch an all out assault on Tinubu, they can still be reasonably sure of capturing doing well in the SW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by funkyibodude(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2016
SharkTank:

Spoken like an Afonja. Hypocritical liars
you must be sick in your anus if you believe im an afonja tongue
Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by SharkTank(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2016
ceeethru:
Chief John Odigie Oyegun is about to see that a slave that is used to dig a shallow grave for his brother will not himself escape a shallow grave when his own time comes.

Oyegun, a south south son is now an Afonja's brother? What does that make GEJ?
Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by SharkTank(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2016
funkyibodude:
you must be sick in your anus if you believe im an afonja tongue
Ediot. lol. Nwanne kedu
Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by Babacele: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2016
bkool7:

It's in most of the major dailies. I don't think Tinubu actually called for his resignation.

http://www..com/today/tribune/nigerian-tribune-newspaper-headlines-today
thanks bros, it is true.
Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by funkyibodude(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2016
SharkTank:

Ediot. lol. Nwanne kedu
anuofia! I dey, ele way grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by anonimi: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2016
Businessideas:
They said more than this in 2003.They got late Ganiyu Dawodu, Kofoworola Bucknor, Senator Ogunlewe, Musiliu Obanikoro, Chief AYO Adebanjo, Sir Olanihun Ajayi, Dr Frederick Fasheun, and even Obasanjo on their side to slay Tinubu politically. We know what became of them politically.
Just watch how things pan out. Clearly Tinubu has rejected Aketi

I like this way of being neutral.
It must be a new way to being neutral. grin grin

Businessideas:

Wow!! You can just submit these "hard evidences" to the EFCC na. It's within your right as a responsible citizen to report crime especially a crime committed by someone you hate so much like Tinubu.
Anything else, you and your ilks can not convince neutral observers like me

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by bjdon: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2016
SharkTank:

Tinubu has been used and dumped like abiola. He doesn't even have an official position in APC. Patron of APC or whatever title he gave himself isn't even legal by the APC constitution

It is really amazing how Yoruba leaders just NEVER LEARN.

Awolowo was used to persecute the civil war on behalf of the North, and later denied the presidency in 1979

MKO was used to attack Awolowo and was denied the NPN nomination in 1982 and later of course June 12

Tinubu was used to mobilize the SW against GEJ and get the serial failure Buhari into Aso Rock, and now he to has been
used and dumped.

Fashola is currently sweating away trying to get power to work, if he succeeds he to will be dumped and Buhari will take the glory.

When it comes to the Nigerian 'Game of Thrones' Nobody plays it better than the North. Until the SE/SW/SS wake up, agree to forget all the ills of the past and forge a united front going forward, the North will always play them against each other and continue to rule and dominate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by SharkTank(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2016
bjdon:

Awolowo was used to persecute the civil war on behalf of the North, and later denied the presidency in 1979

MKO was used to attack Awolowo and was denied the NPN nomination in 1982 and later of course June 12

Tinubu was used to mobilize the SW against GEJ and get the serial failure Buhari into Aso Rock, and now he to has been
used and dumped.

Fashola is currently sweating away trying to get power to work, if he succeeds he to will be dumped and Buhari will take the glory.

When it comes to the Nigerian 'Game of Thrones' Nobody plays it better than the North. Until the SE/SW/SS wake up, agree to forget all the ills of the past and forge a united front going forward, the North will always play them against each other and continue to rule and dominate.

Well said

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by SharkTank(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2016
funkyibodude:
anuofia! I dey, ele way grin

Adim okay. Ngwa later. I dey find Afonja to yab

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by Banjo24: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2016
Soon we are going to do the same in Osun State.

Let our dear Governor start counting his days. We are going to reject their candidate as well.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by able20(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2016
bjdon:

used and dumped.

That's the FACT . Only if the Yorubas can have a Regional Autonomy without depending on the house/fulani masters, SW will be great

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by funkyibodude(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2016
SharkTank:

Adim okay. Ngwa later. I dey find Afonja to yab
Udo!! Jiri nwayo oo..
Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by Chikpat(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2016
anonimi:

The joke is for any reasonable person to think and then say that Jagbajantis is fighting for anything else but HIMSELF.
Hope you get it now.
Now let me enlighten you from one highlight in your own post, in case you are still redeemable from wherever you have stuck yourself.

He simply used NADECO as cover for his drug dealing business. He had to forfeit $460,000 to the US authorities so his CRIME could be wiped off.
No more, no less.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

Thank you very much for ur parochial understanding of issues that either affect u or ur/our grt country.

First of all i wish to very sincerely inform you that i refuse to be insulted by ur remarks that wobbles btw objectivity and subjectivity. All tks to d magna carter.

I greatly regret the inability of ur references to support ur efforts at "enlightening" me on how Tinubu used nadeco as a cover or wateva for his drugs cases in America or wherevea. U rili turn newspapers up side down to read ur news?

I am only sincere wt u wen i tell u dat d disparity in knwledge n content btw ur "enlighenment" literature and ur supporting references makes u either an unintelligent analyst or a very terrible scholar.

I luv d Gandhi pix at ur profile and am quick in recommending for education for u. Obviously, u dont lyk Jagaban. But u can be Gandhi to us and for us in Nigeria. More education nourished by a wealthy moral and knwledge base can make dat possible. But den ; its ur choice to make and ur life to live.

I dont lyk beefs; in case u dont know.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by seguntijan(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2016
If people like Tinubu cannot anoint candidates anymore then we are getting it right. I comot cap for President Buhari for not seeing anybody or aiding impunity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2016
signz:
By 2019 Tinubu's power will be so cut down in the SW by El rufai, Atiku, Saraki, etc. In fact he'll be lucky to still have Lagos state in his palms by 2019.

Our Journalists, intellectuals, human rights activitists both online/offline are for sale and to the highest bidder and the northerners especially the names I mentioned above have learnt how to use intellectuals to drive their agenda from Tinubu very well. Tinubu for years is the master of this.

If the rumours we hear are true, Amosun, Fashola, Fayemi, etc will be used to cut Tinubu to size by 2019. However, for the sake of our Democracy I sincerely pray Tinubu has something up his sleeve like joining the mega party that'll be formed ending of 2017.

I hate to admit this but Nigerian democracy needs a Tinubu in the opposition now more than ever before.

well said

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by anonimi: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2016
SharkTank:

Abiola's case was truly pathetic.
After he was used, along with his defunct newspaper- The Concord- to rubbish Awo's chances at the presidency, he was coldly told in 1983 that the presidency was not for sale by Alhaji Umaru Dikko. Stubborn goat that he was, he went ahead to contest in 1998, which led to his incarceration and death. A similar fate befell Ladoke Akintola.
Obviously our people never learn due to their GREED and selfishness.
Who knows how the new "bastard" will end up?
Who knows?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2460882_2322642tinubujpeg66ebe791f47cebda4a3ee9c41bc8fdfa_jpeg0244da83a197e073ec79a0f6be74d64f

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by gymer(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2016
unite4real:
I no dey trust vanguard news sources again. Make I wait to confirm from other authentic sources

see http://punchng.com/

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2016
Beautiful!...can't wait 2 see this self-serving party desroy themselves by themselves!...so far, apc is a WASTE of my vote!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by Mavrick2012: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2016
seunmsg:
The impending implosion in APC is inevitable. Too many contending interest are scheming to hijack the party and unfortunately, the president doesn't know he has to manage his party in addition to running the country. The president created the leadership gap and hence, hawks with vested interest have taken over. I just hope it is not too late for all the stakeholders to do a thorough soul searching and put the interest of the party and the country ahead of all other interest.

In all of these, Oyegun has shown that he's a very incompetent and uncharismatic leader. The way he handle the national assembly leadership crisis, Kogi election fallout and now Ondo guber primary had exposed his incompetency. If he has any shame left in him, he should just resign and go.
guy, please free Oyegun, his merely working 4 somebody.
Please blame the person

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by Doghari: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2016
The Buharis CPC+ANPP elements in APC destroying for Tinubu's AC elements with reckless abandonment. When we told you fulani don't share power, you were calling us names and pouring spit everywhere like pregnant women. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by Bigboss111(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2016
I thought he should resign because of failure of APC in many areas, but if it is only what has happened in Ondo state, then there are sentiments, I guess.

Politicians are always the same in Nigeria. Where is the CHANGE you promised us?

OMG!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by Osyabj: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2016
Rehabilitation:

listen to yourself Mr man. "I see Tinubu choice..." what of the choice of the people of Ondo? Is Tinubu an Ondo man? Why are you people so in love with Tinubu's azz? Must Tinubu determine what happens in the whole south west states? you guys should start thinking independently.

Fact is that Tinubu has a right to support a candidate of his choice. The pertinent fact is that his choice actually won when you subtract the fraudulent names on the list.

And MOST importantly, it is indisputable that NWC votes in favour of new primary of 6 remains greater than 5 in any democracy on this planet. So you may not like Tinubu but the facts are on his side. Oyegun must GO!

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by clickwtB(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2016
PA TINUBU,you cant have everything going your way,remember we have a President in this country.Nobody will ever listen to him if you succeed in removing a whole National Chairman of a Ruling party without first at least confiding/consulting the President!Thats an insult!!!I wonder who adviced you on this faux pas!!!Its unlike you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by sunsewa16: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2016
Tom ikimi will now be a happy man over Tinubu and Oyegun feud,the chicken has come home to roast he will say,meanwhile Jagaban issue has turned to 2-3month's rants,first was Ibe kachukwu,second was Dino mealy,now Oyegun,then add to dele momodu last week letter to the presidency considering his close relationships to Jagaban,do the maths,the results can only be interpreted by good mathematician.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by kunlegboye(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2016
Businessideas:
It's only if you live by the moral code of cheating that you will not look beyond Tinubu to understand the gravity of what Oyegun has done. If it's in saner climes, that criminal who altered the list of delegates should be in jail by now.
The real villain is that person who removed the names of legitimate delegates and inserted fake names to subvert the process. I am not worried about the capacity of Tinubu to weather the storm but the fact that our collective hope to redeem this country is once again being subverted.
Buhari must not keep silent. Aketi is definitely not going to win!!

And what shame will you bury your head if he eventually wins?....Because Tinubu anointed candidate didn't win abi...The first to loose now is Tinubu and you!!.... mental slavery!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2016
dont mind bro
Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by sunsewa16: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2016
moufan:
that man called oyegun is not fit to be called a national chairman of a political party,imagine ignoring a democratic process where your national working committee voted to cancel the primary and you still went ahead to submit akeredolu's name.the man wants to ruin apc if care is not taken

Do u think he did it without been consented and authorised by power that be.
Re: Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman by kunlegboye(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2016
Businessideas:

Again I see that there's a Nairaland crowd bound by their hatred for Tinubu.
Sasore who was FASHOLA's candidate never complained that his supporters had their names excised from the delegates list and you never saw anything wrong in the conduct that's likely to split APC down the middle because while Tinubu can create a new platform, APC can never win in Ondo. So who is the loser? Definitely not Tinubu!!
Buhari may have learnt his lesson from the national assembly and the politics of economic recession.
Is it an Oyegun that will deliver votes in Ondo?.Knowing Tinubu, I am least bothered about his political sagacity. One sure thing is that, APC will never win Ondo without his support.

That one is what you can't say with all certainty but for now your Tinubu has lost!...the first to loose!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode / 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi / Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.