Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Notes From The Astral - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Notes From The Astral (1018 Views)

Is This A Prove Of Hell Or The Astral Plane Or Heaven Or Lies?? / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism / Witches And The Astral Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notes From The Astral by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 26, 2016
There is an unwritten divine law that at every point a sentient being should give love unconditionally. But, on the physical realm you can rarely, if ever give unconditional love to anyone. You can only give unconditional love to the opposite soul who requires it.

Two souls meet at an astral plane, they were husband and wife in their previous lifetime. One soul says, “In our entire previous lifetime, as a spouse, I paid no attention to you whatsoever. You needed love and affection from me, which I completely denied you. This lifetime, I want to devote my entire lifetime to you”.

They were born once again on the physical plane – the husband as the mother and the wife as the son. The son as a special needs child, physically and mentally retarded.Therefore, for 24 hours a day, the mother is devoted to the child.

As you wished in the astral plane, so it will be in the physical realm.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notes From The Astral by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 26, 2016
Deep. Deep. Deep.
Re: Notes From The Astral by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2016
LoJ:
Deep. Deep. Deep.

Danke Schon.
Re: Notes From The Astral by raphieMontella: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
sarassin...you believe in reincarnation?
Re: Notes From The Astral by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
raphieMontella:
sarassin...you believe in reincarnation?

Yes I do.
Re: Notes From The Astral by raphieMontella: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sarassin:

Yes I do.
i have questions... where was one's pre- life?
And why is it that our ''I'' has been growing from birth and declines towards death.. Our ''I'' at a year old is different from our ''I'' at 20 years old..

. Also the universe had a beginning... How is this possible if we are eternal? Mind projects reality?

And animals...they have conscience or the ''I'' do they reincarnate?
Thanks..
Re: Notes From The Astral by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
raphieMontella:

i have questions... where was one's pre- life?

And why is it that our ''I'' has been growing from birth and declines towards death.. Our ''I'' at a year old is different from our ''I'' at 20 years old..

Thank you for your questions, here are my thoughts; Your pre-earthly life is wherever you needed to be in the grand Divine plan, on a lower realm, a higher realm or possibly on this plane of existence according to the plan YOU mapped out.

By “I” I presume you refer to the “self” Your cognizance, perception and awareness at different facets of life are a huge part of your Divine experience.
Also the universe had a beginning... How is this possible if we are eternal? Mind projects reality?

Life yearns for itself. We are all working components of the universe, at the universal inception there was contained a "kernel" of consciousness, neither preceded the other.
And animals...they have conscience or the ''I'' do they reincarnate? Thanks..

Every animal has a Divine relationship to Mankind, be it as part of the food chain, companionship or those that lend themselves to our aid. They are also Divine messengers, their appearances at opportune times can carry messages to us which for the most part we are oblivious to. They perform their task in the universe, just as we do, it is enough for them. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notes From The Astral by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cometh the pupil, cometh the master. After many many wanderings on astral planes I had the good fortune to encounter the astral form of a transcendental Hermit. His earth bound body virtually calcified has been in deep meditative trance (by my reckoning) for at least 150 years, (he mentioned “Gojong”) he had taken to reclusiveness in a cave beneath a now virtually inaccessible overhang of a mountain pass which, as was the practice back then had been walled up after he had entered.

We engaged in very long and intense conversations or rather, he elucidated whilst I remained rapt with attentiveness. The Hermit was telepathic and had fantastic magical ability. He introduced me to primordial sounds, sounds that he told me could alter destinies, he taught me the “king of Mantras” that confers unimaginable abilities whilst also saying that “as long as there is one person alive who can recite the mantra, the world cannot be destroyed”.

Through him I learned a new way of mental projection through the power of the mind. Everything on that astral plane of existence was a direct projection from the mind. The Hermit was not a spirit but a projection. He had gained mastery of his body long ago and could project himself as a spirit.

I learned that the world and our body are mainly projections that we can control and that the result of such projections can be quite magical, once you begin to see the body as a mental projection the energy in your body changes to match, for instance I could have a thought about my body and imagine being old or young and I would see the changes take place.

Directly I learned to cast magic in a different way on the people in my world. I would state my intent that people grow more beautiful the more I look at them and sure enough they would change.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notes From The Astral by Immorttal: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sarassin:

There is an unwritten divine law that at every point a sentient being should give love unconditionally. But, on the physical realm you can rarely, if ever give unconditional love to anyone. You can only give unconditional love to the opposite soul who requires it.

Two souls meet at an astral plane, they were husband and wife in their previous lifetime. One soul says, “In our entire previous lifetime, as a spouse, I paid no attention to you whatsoever. You needed love and affection from me, which I completely denied you. This lifetime, I want to devote my entire lifetime to you”.

They were born once again on the physical plane – the husband as the mother and the wife as the son. The son as a special needs child, physically and mentally retarded.Therefore, for 24 hours a day, the mother is devoted to the child.

As you wished in the astral plane, so it will be in the physical realm.
this is good. Although we do not know our true purpose here in this physical plane but after researching life thoroughly i believe we came here to learn and go back. I believe in reincarnation though.
Re: Notes From The Astral by Immorttal: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sarassin:

Cometh the pupil, cometh the master. After many many wanderings on astral planes I had the good fortune to encounter the astral form of a transcendental Hermit. His earth bound body virtually calcified has been in deep meditative trance (by my reckoning) for at least 150 years, (he mentioned “Gojong”) he had taken to reclusiveness in a cave beneath a now virtually inaccessible overhang of a mountain pass which, as was the practice back then had been walled up after he had entered.

We engaged in very long and intense conversations or rather, he elucidated whilst I remained rapt with attentiveness. The Hermit was telepathic and had fantastic magical ability. He introduced me to primordial sounds, sounds that he told me could alter destinies, he taught me the “king of Mantras” that confers unimaginable abilities whilst also saying that “as long as there is one person alive who can recite the mantra, the world cannot be destroyed”.

Through him I learned a new way of mental projection through the power of the mind. Everything on that astral plane of existence was a direct projection from the mind. The Hermit was not a spirit but a projection. He had gained mastery of his body long ago and could project himself as a spirit.

I learned that the world and our body are mainly projections that we can control and that the result of such projections can be quite magical, once you begin to see the body as a mental projection the energy in your body changes to match, for instance I could have a thought about my body and imagine being old or young and I would see the changes take place.

Directly I learned to cast magic in a different way on the people in my world. I would state my intent that people grow more beautiful the more I look at them and sure enough they would change.

this is exactly ho witchcraft works. Gather numerous energy in your body,use the power of the mind and focus on anything you want to become, shift the consciousness and so be it.By then one must have mastered astral projection. Anything ranging from bats,mosquitoe,bird,etc... There is more mysteries around our physical life than god and demons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notes From The Astral by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 30, 2016
Immorttal:

this is good. Although we do not know our true purpose here in this physical plane but after researching life thoroughly i believe we came here to learn and go back. I believe in reincarnation though.

I do agree with you mostly, I also think people carry a kernel of knowledge of their true purpose in life although very few will retain the awareness. If people really knew their true purpose in life then they could have little or no chance of achieving it.
Re: Notes From The Astral by tjmc: 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Can u give the methods

Immorttal:
this is exactly ho witchcraft works. Gather numerous energy in your body,use the power of the mind and focus on anything you want to become, shift the consciousness and so be it.By then one must have mastered astral projection. Anything ranging from bats,mosquitoe,bird,etc... There is more mysteries around our physical life than god and demons.

(1) (Reply)

Live Update From National Stadium, Abuja. / Young Priests Scared Of Exorcisms Job Following Possessed Pins And Wood Vomiting / The Wise Sayings Of Luwabi, The Father Of Yoruba Sages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.