Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Witches And The Astral Plane - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches And The Astral Plane (1806 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witches And The Astral Plane by wiegraf: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
True story

Had a nightmare..

While waking up it turned to a waking dream, where winches are holding you down...

You know, you're sort of conscious, but still asleep, can't move your body, etc.

So I had a happy thought - why not some astral projection?

So I tried it, and it worked!

It was real cool, thank you very much

But I think I only half succeeded. I was moving OK, yes, floating, some buzzing (I think I heard mosquitoes), but I saw nothing other than a reflection of my face?

Need to try again. Maybe I get lucky, see fully clothed beautiful women

I wonder if any one else has had these.

2 Likes

Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by jopretty(f): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
Pls come again

1 Like

Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
Well, Interesting bit. I have been always curious and fascinated with the supernatural.

I have dreams and sometimes feels real where I am either flying, hopping or just doing all kinds of ab-normal stuff.

Sometimes, I have dreamt of being attacked by evil, powerful forces but really the only thing that wakes me up and gets those forces to release their grip or hold on me, is when I scream JESUS. That's how come I am convinced that name or perhaps the person ascribed to that name is a powerful being. I don't joke with the name of JESUS. It saves.

I am a big fan of Charmed and good magic or witchcraft themed movies, shows. But, the bible condemns it. So, I would not venture into it.
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by wiegraf: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
Xiadnat:
Well, Interesting bit. I have been always curious and fascinated with the supernatural.

I have dreams and sometimes feels real where I am either flying, hopping or just doing all kinds of ab-normal stuff.

Sometimes, I have dreamt of being attacked by evil, powerful forces but really the only thing that wakes me up and gets those forces to release their grip or hold on me, is when I scream JESUS. That's how come I am convinced that name or perhaps the person ascribed to that name is a powerful being. I don't joke with the name of JESUS. It saves.

I am a big fan of Charmed and good magic or witchcraft themed movies, shows. But, the bible condemns it. So, I would not venture into it.

It was very enjoyable.

Why in the world wouldn't you do it just because the Bible says so?
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by hahn(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2016
wiegraf:

It was very enjoyable.

Why in the world wouldn't you do it just because the Bible says so?

You had a classic case of sleep paralysis

Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which an individual, either during falling asleep or awakening, briefly experiences an inability to move, speak, or react. This is a transitional state between wakefulness and sleep, characterized by an inability to move muscles.

Read more @ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

And also do more research on the topic smiley

2 Likes

Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by wiegraf: 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
hahn:

Sleep paralysis doesn't explain how I was able to float around in my room.

Winchie is a better explanation
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 28, 2016
Iffa hear
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by Immorttal: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2016
hahn:

i can assure you that there is nothing like a sleep paralysis. Science musn't explain everything.
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by Immorttal: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2016
wiegraf:

did you practise this intentionally or by chance?
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by hahn(m): 9:51am On Oct 28, 2016
wiegraf:

Lol. Float? Can you repeat this in my presence with a video camera? smiley

1 Like

Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by hahn(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2016
Immorttal:
i can assure you that there is nothing like a sleep paralysis. Science musn't explain everything.

Ok. But the little that science has explained is what is enabling you type this ..... undecided

Name one profitable thing that has been discovered using any of the holy books. Waiting smiley
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by Immorttal: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2016
hahn:

Ok. But the little that science has explained is what is enabling you type this ..... undecided

Name one profitable thing that has been discovered using any of the holy books. Waiting smiley
do you regard me as a theist?
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by wiegraf: 10:36am On Oct 28, 2016
Immorttal:
did you practise this intentionally or by chance?

The sleep paralysis was chance

The astral projection was intentional
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by wiegraf: 10:38am On Oct 28, 2016
hahn:

Lol. Float? Can you repeat this in my presence with a video camera? smiley

Don't be silly

You can't take a picture of my spirit

Not without special cameras
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by taurus25(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2016
Immorttal:
I can assure you that theres something like sleep paralysis kiss
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by wiegraf: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2016
Immorttal:

Which part of this phenomenon do you think is unexplainable by science good ser?
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by hahn(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2016
wiegraf:

Don't be silly

You can't take a picture of my spirit

Not without special cameras

But you saw it. Without special lens, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by hahn(m): 10:44am On Oct 28, 2016
Immorttal:
do you regard me as a theist?

Nope. I was only addressing your comment.

Still waiting for an answer
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by wiegraf: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2016
hahn:

But you saw it. Without special lens, right? undecided

No no no

I was it

I was the spirit, so I could feel (in a sense) myself.

Of course I could not see my spirit. I could see my real body though
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by hahn(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2016
wiegraf:

No no no

I was it

I was the spirit, so I could feel (in a sense) myself.

Of course I could not see my spirit. I could see my real body though

Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by Immorttal: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2016
wiegraf:

Which part of this phenomenon do you think is unexplainable by science good ser?
because there is no apparatus to detect how it happened.
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by Immorttal: 10:52am On Oct 28, 2016
hahn:

Nope. I was only addressing your comment.

Still waiting for an answer
there is a thing labeled sleep paralysis by science but what actually caused it, waiting for your explanation.
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by Immorttal: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2016
taurus25:

I can assure you that theres something like sleep paralysis kiss
according to science you are right. I would like to know what triggers it.
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by taurus25(m): 11:20am On Oct 28, 2016
Immorttal:
according to science you are right. I would like to know what triggers it.
mostly lack of sleep, change in sleep schedule, sleeping in supine position(on your back) etc... alot of things causes it.

Do you know it can be induced?
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by wiegraf: 11:21am On Oct 28, 2016
Immorttal:
because there is no apparatus to detect how it happened.

You could monitor the activity in my brain using scans. Indeed, I believe sleep paralysis has been studied in labs, no? Is that not enough? Or do you need me to elaborate?

As for astral projection, if I claimed I did a hardmirror and went to Obama's bedroom, you could just verify with the White House,no? Otherwise, I'd suggest you discarded my claims as rubbish until I brought you something more substantial

Or better yet, you could point our there's no difference between ap and sleep paralysis; it's all in your head
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by Immorttal: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2016
taurus25:

mostly lack of sleep, change in sleep schedule, sleeping in supine position(on your back) etc... alot of things causes it.

Do you know it can be induced?
i admire science so much and i acknowledge their profound accomplishment. But am i wrong when i claim they do not have answer to everything. There are invisible things our five senses cannot detect but can feel its impact. Am talking about partial paralysis where one is unable to move his/her body. I can tell you science' explanation regarding the causes is warped.
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by taurus25(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Immorttal:
i admire science so much and i acknowledge their profound accomplishment. But am i wrong when i claim they do not have answer to everything. There are invisible things our five senses cannot detect but can feel its impact. Am talking about partial paralysis where one is unable to move his/her body. I can tell you science' explanation regarding the causes is warped.
It is wrong to look at science as being omniscient. Science definetely doesnt have answers to everything but atleat its the best means we've got to understand and predict the universe.

That we dont fully understand doesnt mean we should guess or give up.

2 Likes

Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by hahn(m): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
Immorttal:
there is a thing labeled sleep paralysis by science but what actually caused it, waiting for your explanation.

Witches.

Happy now abi? undecided
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by Immorttal: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
hahn:

Witches.

Happy now abi? undecided
you are wrong. cheesy
Re: Witches And The Astral Plane by hahn(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Immorttal:
you are wrong. cheesy

And the correct answer is .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would We Run An Atheist Church? / Does Anyone Care About The Ramifications Of The Truth That "Rape Is Not A Sin?" / I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.