Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) (33145 Views)

Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam / Sheikh Abdullahi Abba Zaria!!! The Best Quaran Reciter!!!! / Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Flexygist: 3:53am On Sep 26, 2016
The pic above have been trending online and according to reports, the man pictured above go his hand stuck on a Quaran after he tried to violate it. A facebook user Brendan Ortono, claimed he witnessed the shocking episode. He wrote; ‘,

"Yes, I was there, I confirmed it, we tried all we could to get his hands off the Quran but our efforts proved abortive. Even as i am talking to U now, his hands are still stucked to the Quran.”

It is still unclear which part of the country this happened.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/26/photo-mans-hand-allegedly-gets-stuck-on-quaran-he-tried-to-violate/

4 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by FastShipping: 3:58am On Sep 26, 2016
Lie! Only the dumb one should believe this.

191 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:02am On Sep 26, 2016
FastShipping:
May Allah forgive you. Rubbish talk

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by madridguy(m): 4:28am On Sep 26, 2016
He want to violate the holy Qur'an without any reason. This is how they start and when they beat him now the useless media will be crying Muslims.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by youngaz(m): 5:12am On Sep 26, 2016
As in violate it in wat way?...am lost here

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by shikshark: 5:43am On Sep 26, 2016
God forbid................

back to the thread, why didnt he try to wobble it off his hands, he looks relaxed though.

more like....guy poses with quran designed with crucifix

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by efilefun(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2016
Subhanallah

18 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by HtwoOw: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2016
Not to burst thier bubble or anything, I'm. A Christian, but a video evidence would make me a believer

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Rilwayne001: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2016
madridguy:
He want to violate the holy Qur'an without any reason. This is how they start and when they beat him now the useless media will be crying Muslims.

Why should they beat or kill them for violating the Quran?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by omusiliyu(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2016
[size=20pt]ALLAHU AKBAR[/size]

30 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Adeoba10(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2016
watin eye no go see.... The man will need special supplication...

2 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Lincoln275(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2016
hmmmm!

2 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by ychris: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2016
Lemee nt comnt cos i av nothng reasonable to say.

5 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Bashirjaja01(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2016
To God everything is possible besides Allah promise to protect his own holy book.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Toeyoursea(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2016
grin A video would have done better justice to this claim.

In other news: Video or I don believe it

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by akinlaso(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2016
إن الدين عند لله الإسلام the only religion that leads to heaven is ISLAM

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Onota: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2016
This is possible but I don't believe everything I see on social media... I am a Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by bushguy: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2016
I need a video in HD to believe this story

shikshark:
God forbid................

back to the thread, why didnt he try to wobble it off his hands, he looks relaxed though.

more like....guy poses with quran designed with crucifix

7 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by oderinde151(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2016
Dem no fit know the country undecided.. See as d guy dey look slf

1 Like

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2016

Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian. [Quran 15:9]

Will they not ponder the Qur 'an ? If it had been
from other than Allah , they would have found
many inconsistencies in it. (Surat an - Nisa ': 82 )

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Beezed(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2016
i donno y sum ppl jst do barbaric tinx in d nem of religion. For Heaven's sake, y wud sum1 wanna violate the Quran wen he wont b glad wen sum1 does d sem to the Bible. m so disgusted by this.

9 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2016
Why should you beat someone for tearing or doing anything to his own book?

Religion of piss.
madridguy:

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2016
There you people go bringing Christianity into everything. Know this, nobody cares whether you violate a bible or not.

A famous world leader once confiscated thousands and thousands of bibles and burnt them in his backyard. He later died but guess what? His home today has become a place for manufacturing bibles.

We don't fight for our God. He fights his own battles.
Beezed:
i donno y sum ppl jst do barbaric tinx in d nem of religion. For Heaven's sake, y wud sum1 wanna violate the Quran wen he wont b glad wen sum1 does d sem to the Bible. m so disgusted by this.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Alao046(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Allahu Akbar
Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by azeecoboy(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2016
In as much i'm against the violation or tampering of the holy qur'an,i can't totally agree with this...
A video will convince me...

[Quran 56:77-80] This is an honorable Quran. In a protected book. None can grasp it except the sincere. A revelation from the Lord of the universe.

4 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2016
I DENOUNCE ISLAM!! I DENOUNCE THE QURAN IT IS MY DECISION I CANT CONTINUE IN A RELIGION THAT PREACHES VIOLENCE! I BETTER STAY ON MY OWN! ALLAH IS NOT AKBAR!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by omusiliyu(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2016
وَلَئِن سَأَلْتَهُمْ لَيَقُولُنَّ إِنَّمَا كُنَّا نَخُوضُ وَنَلْعَبُ ۚ قُلْ أَبِٱللَّهِ وَءَايَٰتِهِۦ وَرَسُولِهِۦ كُنتُمْ تَسْتَهْزِءُونَ

If you ask them (about this), they declare: "We were only talking idly and joking." Say: "Was it at Allah, and His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger (SAW) that you were mocking?"

لَا تَعْتَذِرُوا۟ قَدْ كَفَرْتُم بَعْدَ إِيمَٰنِكُمْ ۚ إِن نَّعْفُ عَن طَآئِفَةٍ مِّنكُمْ نُعَذِّبْ طَآئِفَةًۢ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا۟ مُجْرِمِينَ

Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after you had believed. If We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you because they were Mujrimun (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, criminals, etc.).

(At-Tawba, 65-66)

11 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2016
I DENOUNCE ISLAM!! I DENOUNCE THE QURAN IT IS MY DECISION I CANT CONTINUE IN A RELIGION THAT PREACHES VIOLENCE! I DENOUNCE ISLAM!! I DENOUNCE THE QURAN IT IS MY DECISION I CANT CONTINUE IN A RELIGION THAT PREACHES VIOLENCE! I BETTER STAY ON MY OWN! ALLAH IS NOT AKBAR! I BETTER STAY ON MY OWN! ALLAH IS NOT AKBAR!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by idris4r83(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2016
LabiaMajoraDest:
I DENOUNCE ISLAM!!
I DENOUNCE THE QURAN
IT IS MY DECISION
I CANT CONTINUE IN A RELIGION THAT PREACHES VIOLENCE! I DENOUNCE ISLAM!!
I DENOUNCE THE QURAN
IT IS MY DECISION
I CANT CONTINUE IN A RELIGION THAT PREACHES VIOLENCE!
I BETTER STAY ON MY OWN!
ALLAH IS NOT AKBAR!
I BETTER STAY ON MY OWN!
ALLAH IS NOT AKBAR!
your monicker says it all. We don't want immoral people in Islam, we want people we can be proud to call Muslim brothers and not any nuisance that will portray immorality as their code and therefore soil the good name Islam is known for.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by saddabm(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2016
FastShipping:
Lie! try it and see what will happen to you. if you dare just try to voilate the Holy Qur'an.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating / Today's Hijri Date Is ....... / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.