Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) (33152 Views)

Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam / Sheikh Abdullahi Abba Zaria!!! The Best Quaran Reciter!!!! / Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by quadraheem(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2016
FastShipping:
Lie! Only the dumb one should believe this.

You may not believe this but you could easily believe the pastor that got numb in a shrine in Ogun state just recently.
Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Kingkamal(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2016
May Allah forgive him, he even tried to put cross on it... that's reckless.. may Allah return you to the right path...

2 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by moufan: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2016
ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Danmaiduguri(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
LabiaMajoraDest:
I DENOUNCE ISLAM!!
I DENOUNCE THE QURAN
IT IS MY DECISION
I CANT CONTINUE IN A RELIGION THAT PREACHES VIOLENCE!
I BETTER STAY ON MY OWN!
ALLAH IS NOT AKBAR!

Mattew 10:34 Jesus: I did not come to bring peace to this earth but a sword.

Luke 19:27 For those that refuse to accept me, bring them and slaughter them infront of me.

Luke 22:36 If you dont have a sword, sell your coat and by urself s sword.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Teeboi56: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
Na so he suppose to be for her, Islam is the way of life i swear to God

1 Like

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by madridguy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
No point o telling you reason since you don't belongs to any religion.

Millerz:
Why should you beat someone for tearing or doing anything to his own book?

Religion of piss.

1 Like

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Flexygist:
The pic above have been trending online and according to reports, the man pictured above go his hand stuck on a Quaran after he tried to violate it. A facebook user Brendan Ortono, claimed he witnessed the shocking episode. He wrote; ‘,

"Yes, I was there, I confirmed it, we tried all we could to get his hands off the Quran but our efforts proved abortive. Even as i am talking to U now, his hands are still stucked to the Quran.”

It is still unclear which part of the country this happened.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/26/photo-mans-hand-allegedly-gets-stuck-on-quaran-he-tried-to-violate/

Spelling the Quran, 'Quaran' is such hypocritical of you guy!!! Even from where you copy and paste, it was spelt correctly! Guy, better be BETTER!
Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Millerz:

Religion of piss.

Wetin concern you with the Quran na..y must u dishonour it?! All for likes and share, u dey purposely dey DUMB....shiooo! I'll pray for you!!!!
Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Millerz:
There you people go bringing Christianity into everything. Know this, nobody cares whether you violate a bible or not.

A famous world leader once confiscated thousands and thousands of bibles and burnt them in his backyard. He later died but guess what? His home today has become a place for manufacturing bibles.

We don't fight for our God. He fights his own battles.

No one cares if he/she confiscate the bible, it is the Quran we are talking about!! Let the Quran be!!!! Stop_the_hate
Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
idris4r83:
your monicker says it all. We don't want immoral people in Islam, we want people we can be proud to call Muslim brothers and not any nuisance that will portray immorality as their code and therefore soil the good name Islam is known for.

U dey mind am ni...na likes and share the fella dey find!!! No one even knows weda he's alive sef!! Denounce as u like!

1 Like

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Millerz:
There you people go bringing Christianity into everything. Know this, nobody cares whether you violate a bible or not.

A famous world leader once confiscated thousands and thousands of bibles and burnt them in his backyard. He later died but guess what? His home today has become a place for manufacturing bibles.

No one cares if he/she confiscate the bible, it is the Quran we are talking about!! Let the Quran be!!!! Stop_the_hate

1 Like

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by danot1030: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
They should bring the quaran to me let me pieces it and throw it into the fire.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
This seems unbelievable
Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by T4kbaba(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
FastShipping:

You can also try it now for experiment biko!
Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Misterpaul(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
I was also there when this man's hand was stuck on this bible. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]

Mattew 10:34 Jesus: I did not come to bring peace to this earth but a sword.

Luke 19:27 For those that refuse to accept me, bring them and slaughter them infront of me.

Luke 22:36 If you dont have a sword, sell your coat and by urself s sword.[/quote]

So how many christian Christian have u seen with a sword killing Muslims nd Unbelievers :-/

2 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
“This Book is not to be doubted…. As for the unbelievers, it is the same whether or not you forewarn them; they will not have faith. God has set a seal upon their hearts and ears; their sight is dimmed and grievous punishment awaits them.” Quran 2:1/2:6-2:10
Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Optionalx: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Beezed:
i donno y sum ppl jst do barbaric tinx in d nem of religion. For Heaven's sake, y wud sum1 wanna violate the Quran wen he wont b glad wen sum1 does d sem to the Bible. m so disgusted by this.
How do you know he is a Christian. In your mind is moslems against christians.
Free your mind guy, there are multitudes of beliefs including atheists and free thinkers. Not everyone who does not agree with your religious beliefs s is a Christian.

Btw
I have to lie like lie mohammed to make this post lol

1 Like

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Hmajeed(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
FastShipping:
And the stupid would believe that three is equal to one and that God died to forgive sins ...
Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by Topestbilly(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Millerz:

Is it someone that glued his hand to the Qu'ran?

Christians in the Centre Africa Republic will not agree with your comment.

Please we Muslims don't fight for Allah course s it's the misguided ones among us that painted us black, even people of other religions at times hide under Islam umbrella to carry out evil acts. I blame Muslim leaders cos they've failed woefully.
Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by hakunajay(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Is it not the same Quran that my guys are using package weeds? How this one take get gum abi super glue?

1 Like

Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by APCsupporter: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Why should they beat or kill them for violating the Quran?

I think the guy is not really trying to justify it. Just pointing out how they look for trouble for no reason and then cry foul when things backfire. As a christian aren't you supposed to condemn his actions? What did the Qur'an do to you people?
Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by APCsupporter: 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Millerz:

Religion of piss.
Hypocrisy. Instead of you to condemn the guy first you are here saying he shouldn't be beaten. The other day non of you condemed the pastor that tried to destroy a shrine.

If I were at that place, would flog that fool well and punch him to unconsciousness. He asked for it. It is an indirect insult to those who believe in the Qur'an
Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by lilachiever(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
youngaz:
As in violate it in wat way?...am lost here
Mumu pikin... didn't u see the cross he painted on the holy book is that not a violation
and to those of u saying its a lie... I believe u can tell by the FB poster's name that he's not Muslim...
Jaza'kum
Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by zainabbabs: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Flexygist:
The pic above have been trending online and according to reports, the man pictured above go his hand stuck on a Quaran after he tried to violate it. A facebook user Brendan Ortono, claimed he witnessed the shocking episode. He wrote; ‘,

"Yes, I was there, I confirmed it, we tried all we could to get his hands off the Quran but our efforts proved abortive. Even as i am talking to U now, his hands are still stucked to the Quran.”

It is still unclear which part of the country this happened.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/26/photo-mans-hand-allegedly-gets-stuck-on-quaran-he-tried-to-violate/
Re: Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) by youngaz(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2016
lilachiever:

Mumu pikin... didn't u see the cross he painted on the holy book is that not a violation
and to those of u saying its a lie... I believe u can tell by the FB poster's name that he's not Muslim...
Jaza'kum
lol...wat i was trying 2 ask is dat am nt clear wit wat he was trying 2 do to d Qur'an and needed someone 2 clarify it...and mind u...am a Muslim too...my name is Abdulazeez...my monicker says it all...
So..be less violent owk?...it's 1 of d reason pple dnt wanna associate wit Islamwink ...As-Salam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song / Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating / Hajj Stampede: Things You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.