Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH (13498 Views)

Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market / Naira Extends Gains As Dollar Glut Hits Market / Naira Plunges At Interbank Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by giles14(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2016
after recession it's either recovery or depression.

looks like Nigeria is heading for depression.
prediction for Nigeria before December 2016 $1=#600 inflation =20% external reserve =$500m power generation =2000mw poverty rate=85% life expectancy =40

said baba

3 Likes

Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by Adeyinka12(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2016
Chai, shey democrazy le leyi abi crazydemo.
oluwa shanu wa .............

1 Like

Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by Vince77(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2016
jmoore:
This government should lease this country to China to manage for 10 years.

I think the country should just be sold to the US

1 Like

Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by Reinvented: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2016
If you are in Canada, you can send money home at good rate compared to Western Union which pays at N330/USD. You pay US or Canadian dollars to my Scotiabank account and I pay your relatives in Naira. PM me so we can discuss rates. You save on exchange and you pay no transfer fee. THIS IS NO SCAM AS YOU CAN DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE TRANSACTING.
Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2016
... This is worrisome. Dangote predicted that naira will hit 500 per dollar before the year end and he may be right after all. All over the world, it is during economic crisis or recession that you will know the strength and weaknesses, proactive and docility, experienced and inexperienced, competent and incompetent government.

Of a truth, this govt is very clueless and incompetent on how to tackle headlong the economic crisis facing this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by ufumes(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
and the free fall continues may God help us

1 Like

Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
The day foreign investors pulled millions of dollars from our economy that was the beginning of our woes. The truth is the investors don't have confidence in our economy because of the pedigree of its handlers. Give soludo the minister of finance and watch investors put their dollars into our economy. Give oby minister, give Peter obi, give okonjo minister. These are the people the international community and have confidence in. But if our president continue to use tribalism to rule us then by December a dollar will equal to 800 bucks

4 Likes

Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by lifezone247(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
cassidy1996:
Whatever goes up must surely come down...
my brother, that is the law of gravity, it does no apply to currency. Thou if you throw the dollar up it shall surely come back down. But not in this exchange rate we talking about sir.

1 Like

Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by akins56(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
I regret supporting buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by quickly: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
What do u expect from a man with f9 parallel govt. The same thing that happened in 1983 when buhari tookover is repeating itself again.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by ekenetheorg(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Inflow drops is the excuse. I heard foreign cheques can't be deposited in Nigerian Dorm account any longer. Relatives can't send USD to Nigeria too. How do you expect the inflow then?

1 Like

Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by donvat1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
infact make I enter business. if you have dollars, I'll buy at #442/$1. contact me through 08081212---
Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by BigIyanga: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
blueto:
And here they are relying on Increasing Diaspora Remittances To Ease Forex Pressure, without any good monetary policy, even after scamming Nigerians on mirage Yuan deal. The most cluesless, unavailing and incapacitated govt in Nigerian history.
But all Nigerians in diaspora are corrupt-GMB

1 Like

Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by hummerjeep12: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
you all should calm down. shey baba don tell una say the change begins with you.... una never see anything yet...checking where biafra falls on the map...still searching............................................................

1 Like

Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by Capable091: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
😐
Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
deeLima86:
b]A Female Flatmate Needed @ A-kins Ajah//250k annually. 

Contact Amara @ 07010768591
YOU DEY FIND WHO TO GIVE BELLE ABI

2 Likes

Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by onatisi(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
MakCoby:
This is Getting worst sad

2 Likes

Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by Originalsly: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Today's closing rate would be a good indicator of the direction will go for at least the rest of the week.... up or down. My prediction..... whatever the rate.... by the beginning of December.... the value of the Naira would begin to rise and rise fast....maybe all the way down to N200/USD1.

1 Like

Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
AntiZombie:

http://punchng.com/naira-plunges-440-dollar-inflow-drops/

Sorry about the inflow guys but my build has reached a predetermined temporary stop so that the neighborhood can catch up.

And I don't trust yah all with keeping non essential monies in naija.
Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by borntosuccess(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
now dis is crious
Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by ryanfci: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Guys with the current devaluation of the Naira, here at FCI in London we are pushing to help as much as we can.

We are an FX broker with 2-3 day transaction times from Naira, to suppliers or USD accounts anywhere in the world.

We offer a rate of N422/1USD which is better than the current black market rates.

Our affiliation with Standard Charter Bank means we have FCA regulated, safe and secure payments to 160 different currencies.

Get back to me on ryan.williams@fci-ltd.co.uk and I will be able to assist you in opening an account.

Regards
Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by Jacko1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
500 before december

Goodness gracious....... Am seeing things

Frm 198 in jonathan to 440 now

What is the meaning of all thia pls

Ok buhari stupid confam

But if i read economics from on uk university

I wud hav started a blog with fellow economic minds proposing ideas to help our economy

Newspaper columnists too propose wat cab help our naira

Waiting fo buhari is folly

Let us help our self as well
Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by bezimo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dollar would soon be N600-Prophesy from Apostle Suleman.
Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by Caveatemptor(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
vengertime:
I've never seen someone as evil as Buhari. Except Hitler

Naa lie joo.
Buhari evil pass Hitler,Papa Doc,Pol Pot and Idi Amin combined. Anyone who can help the poor masses to get him to quit government today is true friend of Nigeria.
Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by TwistedPair(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Reinvented:
If you are in Canada, you can send money home at good rate compared to Western Union which pays at N330/USD. You pay US or Canadian dollars to my Scotiabank account and I pay your relatives in Naira. PM me so we can discuss rates. You save on exchange and you pay no transfer fee. THIS IS NO SCAM AS YOU CAN DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE TRANSACTING.
hi can we talk.. I'm in Toronto, wanna send money home
Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by fireforfire: 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
cassidy1996:
Whatever goes up must surely come down...

Not in naija
Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by solarview(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
sarrki:
I will not comment on issues today

Coz it's my birthday anyway

Let me advice APC should stop politicking and face

Governance.

Like u said am not for any party

Thank God for that... Happy birthday though
Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by epospiky(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Change begins with the naira!
Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by Snwokenk: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
donvat1:
infact make I enter business.
if you have dollars, I'll buy at #442/$1.
contact me through 08081212---

Are you serious or joking? If you're serious Where are you in Nigeria?
Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by Snwokenk: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
ryanfci:
Guys with the current devaluation of the Naira, here at FCI in London we are pushing to help as much as we can.

We are an FX broker with 2-3 day transaction times from Naira, to suppliers or USD accounts anywhere in the world.

We offer a rate of N422/1USD which is better than the current black market rates.

Our affiliation with Standard Charter Bank means we have FCA regulated, safe and secure payments to 160 different currencies.

Get back to me on ryan.williams@fci-ltd.co.uk and I will be able to assist you in opening an account.

Regards

What about united states? Currently getting 390 from someone in Atlanta but would like to get close to Bm.
Re: Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH by otunbakolawole(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
390... can you link me up?
Snwokenk:

What about united states? Currently getting 390 from someone in Atlanta but would like to get close to Bm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Need NAFDAC Number On My Small Scale Chips Business? / October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account / Nigeria-china Trade Declines By 79% In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.