Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Make Cheap International Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make Cheap International Calls (488 Views)

9mobile Is Directing My International Calls To Another Country / How To Make International Calls On MTN At A Cheaper Rate / NCC Regulator Has Increased The Price Of Incoming International Calls By 525% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Cheap International Calls by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2016
Which network provider can I use to make cheap international calls to Italy.. Thanks
Re: Make Cheap International Calls by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2016
smithsydny:
Which network provider can I use to make cheap international calls to Italy.. Thanks

You can check out otubio at www.otubio.com. Very cheap rates to italy with good call quality. If calling from Nigeria, you may have to use WIFI though because it uses your data/WIFI to connect the calls.
Re: Make Cheap International Calls by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2016
Otubio:

You can check out otubio at www.otubio.com. Very cheap rates to italy with good call quality. If calling from Nigeria, you may have to use WIFI though because it uses your data/WIFI to connect the calls.
blessing follow u

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Google Duo / Andriod Guru Help Needed / Blackberry Z3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.